• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokemon

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
  • Raydin stared at the Zapdos from within another group of people. When he saw Rose leave with him, he walked up to Flare.

"Sorry about the pokenav alert. I ran into Rose with another armor user. He had on a blue scarf. He tried to hypnotise me. Im lucky my shell can block certain signals. If it couldn't, you might be in their custody. Anyway, Zapdos has no idea that Rose has a partner. Rose is in a bind, since I can just blackmail her the next time they are together. So, how's your day going?"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose smiled walking pressed against his side holding onto his arm "Sounds great" she said before looking up at him. "I know you didn't want me to get hurt...I just didn't want you to either"

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Flare just growled louder when the Zapdos threw off her advances. She was about to release her armor when the Umbreon girl came into the picture. The woman completely forze. Her mind became a whirlwind of conflicting emotions as she thought about what she wanted to do. She really wanted to continue where she left off with the Umbreon girl, but the Zapdos was right beside her and would be able to deflect any attacks she tried to unleash. Plus she was still not at one hundred percent, and that was a factor to consider.

Though it didn't help when the mouthy little dog tried to talk down to her. Who did this Umbreon think she was? Did she honestly think she stood a chance at beating the Moltres armor? The only reason she was still standing was because of the Zapdos. Even then she had done enough damage to knock the girl out and greatly weaken the Zapdos, all by herself. Flare knew all this. She also knew that there was no way she could take both of them on right now. So, she let them go, though it pained her very soul to see both the Umbreon and Zapdos walk away.

Then Raydin came up and told her about another armor user that could hypnotize. Why did that sound familar...? In anycase, Flare was now more happy then ever that she had fought against her instinct and didn't attack the Umbreon. If she had an alley near-by, then it could only have meant trouble for her.

"My day should be going well," Flare grunted in response to the Blastoise's question. "After all, I have two Team Eclipse members right in the palm of my hand. I should be able to take them down and make them squeal like a Tepig. But that damn Zapdos...he's in the way. He protects them! What kinds of idoits do these New Government people get? It doesn't make any sense!"

Flare sighed and rubbed her temples. "Not to mention he's in love with that Umbreon girl...Damn. Back when Pokemon were in our world, Moltres and Zapdos were said to be good friends and helped eachother. Why can't we, the bearer of their powers, be the same? Oh well, he's just another body that needs to be disposed off."

The woman looked back at the Blastoise. "A quick question: how much would it cost to have you fight with me? Not right now, I still need to recover a bit and would like some more data, but later. You seem strong and if you really do rip off other people's armor then you must be. I could really use a mercenary like you."

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Raydin smiled. Not only was he going to get to fight that Zapdos again, but he was going to get paid more money to do it! Raydin looked at Flare.

"Just add another zero and you've got yourself a mercenary."

He looked down the road that Rose and the Zapdos had walked down.

"I think he's too blinded by love to realize that she's his enemy. And I honestly think that she's the same way. They must not have had very many relationships growing up. Other wise they wouldn't have gone all lovey dovey on the first member of the opposite sex they saw. Oh, and it's not that hard to rip armor off. Once the user is knocked off you just pull it off. It usually kills the host, you have to disconnect it from the Central Nervous System, and unless you just so happen to be a neuro surgeon, the only way to do that is to just rip it off."

Raydin shrugged.

"But yeah, I'd be happy to fight with you."

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • "Who's this?" Cyril frowned as a girl talked to Raydin, "So Raydin's working for her eh...I wonder why..."

Cyril was standing on the roof of a tall 20 storey building, watching everyone with ease. He raised an eyebrow as he saw Rose walking with...a boy. Strange. Cyril had never seen that boy in Eclipse. Frowning, he pressed the blue button on his belt and watched as his scarf turn red. Then his body was slowly covered with black plates, and his hair turned silver-ish. His black tatters grew and hung from his shoulders and he sunk into the building below like a ghost. He floated towards Rose in stealth and watched.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Flare nodded both at the Blastoise's price and what he thought about the Zapdos and Umbreon. The woman wasn't too sure if it was real love that was driving them, especially for the Umbreon, but they were still a factor.

Reaching into her pocket, Flare once more took out a pen and a check book and scribbled an amount down. She then ripped the peice of papper off and threw it at the Blastoise.

"Here's a small part of what I owe you," Flare said. "Thanks for the information. I'm going to see what I can find out about this Zapdos and, hopefully, his Umbreon girl friend. You can do whatever you want for now. Continue looking, pratice fighting, rest, whatever. Just know we have a deal when it comes to us fighting together."

Flare turned away from Raydin and walked off to where the Zapdos and Umbreon went off. "Also, don't go looking for that hypnotizing armor user. We will deal with him but together. I don't want you to suddenly become 'good friends' with him against your will."

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Cyril stood at the opposite side of the street and watched them both behind a large lamp-post, his red scarf blowing in the wind. He didn't have to worry about anything, nobody could see him. But the flaw was - they could still touch him, so if someone happened to bump into him he would be revealed.

"Lousy crowd..." Cyril murmured as he dodged the oncoming 'traffic' one by one swiftly through the gaps, but stayed where he was - behind the lamp-post. He noticed a girl, about twenty with straight long red hair walking by, and she looked somewhat familiar...he couldn't remember where, but she could be a threat to him, Cyril wondered, frowning.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Flare walked with the crowd down the street, always making sure that she could keep her eyes on the two teen age love birds. It still turned the Moltres' stomach with the tought of those two alone together doing what ever they do. The woman would do something to change that, she had to.

As Flare about how she could go about getting to the Umbreon and Zapdos, she stopped paying attention to how or where she was walking. As she neared a lamp post, she accidently bumped into it. This knocked Flare out of her daze and she quickly turned around to see if she had hit anyone.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Uh oh. Cyril stumbled onto the ground as a girl bumped into him. He looked, oh great it was the girl. He tried going back into stealth mode but he couldn't do it in time. He was in his armor, and she could see him. Cyril gulped.

"Why are you staring at me when you're in the bar? Who are you?" Cyril demanded as he stepped back in case she wanted to attack.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Flare blinked in surprise as she saw that she had bumped into someone. Her eyes grew wide as she realized that the person was another armor user. Not just any armor user, but the Darkrai armor! When he asked why she looked at him in the bar, Flare realized the boy she thought looked familar was actually the Darkrai user she had heard about from some of her informants.

Flare cursed in her head, knowing that it wouldn't be easy to deal with this kid. Especially if he was the one who tried to hypnotized Raydin. Still...if he didn't know who she was, she might have an advantage.

"I...I can't tell you hear," Flare said, looking around fearfully at the people surrounding them. "Can't...can't we go somewhere where no one can see us? I'll tell you everything I know. Just...please don't hurt me..."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph believed he had gotten back on track. He walked to a passing. According to this map, the small gambling town should be right over this hill. Ralph held a smirk on his face. He was finally done with all this Eclipse and New Government nonsense. He was free. Ralph was climbing over the hill. It was a difficult path, but the journey over would be worthwhile.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "Talk somewhere else?" Cyril tilted his head and pretended to think for a while, then snickered, "No."

Cyril focused and clenched his fists, staring at the girl he bumped into with his cold eyes. What is your name? Why do you want Raydin to collect information? What's your purpose?! TELL ME! he inserted the commanded straight into her mind, even more powerful than his attempt with Raydin. If she didn't reply, he'll put her into sleep, and torment her with nightmares...

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Flare cursed as her attempt to get alone with this boy failed. So he did know who she was, or at least that she might not be an alley. Then the Darkrai user stared into her eyes and put the questions forcefully into her head. The woman cried out and clenched her head as she tried to fight against the impluse, but knew that it would be useless. She only had enough time to reached into her pocket for her navi and send a quick signal to Raydin before she was made to answer the Darkrai's questions.

"M-My name....S-Sara....G-G-Goodman...." Flare hissed, disgusted that she told this Eclipse member her true name. "Raydin...is to tell me information...on Team Eclipse...and this New Government....So that I...can plan....for my....revenge!"

Before she could tell the Darkrai any more information Flare activated her armor, her clothes chaning and large firey wings unfluring from her back, and used a quick Heat Wave. It wasn't was powerful as the one she used on the Zapdos and Umbreon, but it would be enough that the non-armor users that surrounded them could get some burns and faint from the intense heat.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "Revenge...?" Cyril asked, raising an eyebrow, but then she suddenly launched a heat wave towards him, and flinched as he didn't have enough time to dodge or block it.

Cyril stumbled onto the ground, but quickly recovered and levitated into the air with a ball of dark energy in his hands, growing bigger and bigger.

"Goodnight!" Cyril shouted as he shot the Dark Void towards the Moltres user with extreme accuracy. He needed to put her into sleep. He couldn't fight two at the same time.

If she's asleep I can take care of Raydin by my own....but if she's awake, I don't stand a chance against two of them. Cyril thought and frowned as the void grew, trying to suck her in.

He knew this wasn't the best place to fight. Rose and the boy might see them - they were fighting outside the restaurant for pete's sake, but he had no choice as Sara Goodman attacked. He had to fight back, and hopefully, put her to sleep, inserting a nightmare into her brain as well.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Quick note/Fun Fact....: Blastoise: The Spouts of water it launches from its rocket cannons in its shell can punch a hole through thick steel. AND Blastoise's cannons can shoot bullets of water that can his cans at over 160 feet.

Raydin walked and thought, wondering where he was going to go next. it really wasn't safe to follow Zapdos right now. He had rested, and would now have full power. So that left the scarf guy. Raydin walked over to a ladder that was built into the side of an old pizza restaraunt and climbed up and started scoping out the surrounding area. He let his armor come out, and entered heat Vison, and started scanning his surroundings.

He had been going at this for a while, hopping from building to building, and scanning. when his visor started notifying him of a distress call. From Flare. Raydin pulled up his GPS and looked for her signal, and upon finding it, started running. Nobody hurt the Boss. NOBODY.

When Raydin got a little bit closer, he started to slow down. he came up on the last building he got into an army crawl, and peeked over the edge. It was the scarf Boy, and he was a Darkrai user. Raydin allowed his cannons to start charging up, he was going for the 'One Shot' method. When the cannons' pressure was at a high enough amount, he jumped down in front of the Darkrai, and Blasted him with a Hydro Cannon.

He scooped Flare up and allowed water to leak out from the feet on his armor. He blasted what was left of the water in front of him, and the momentum carried him backwards. he began 'skating' along the road, until he could no longer see the Darkrai behind him. After that, he snuck to the Warehouse, and placed Flare against the wall. He then climbed on top of the warehouse and found a good vantage point, before getting into a sniper position, and keeping heat vision on.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Flare panted deeply as the Darkrai's influence finally let go of her mind. She jumped back and got into a fighting position, but couldn't find out where the Dakrai user was. When the Moltres realized that he was up, the Dark Void attack was already coming at her and there was nothing she could do to dodge it. She soon slipped into the darkness....

When Flare woke up again, she realized that she was once again back in the warehouse the Mightyena had put her in. The woman was very confused, wondering how she could have gotten here. However, she then remembered that she had called the Blastoise before everything went down. He must of been the one who saved her.

"Man...what's with me needing to be saved all of a sudden?" Flare muttered as she slowly stood up. "Still...that Blastoise really needs a raise." The woman looked around. "Hey Raydin! You here!?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph walked over to the top of the hill, waiting to behold the small Gambling town of Rock Village. (Hope it's ok if I make up some names here.) He reach the top with a smirk on his face, but once he got there, his heart sank. He didn't understand it. This wasn't Rock Village. This was a giant city. It was one of the biggest cities around: Gear City. It had a lot of rumors about it that he heard about. It had a lot of gambling areas, sure, as well as a lot of stores, and other fun stuff. But most of all, it was known to have a lot of Eclipse and New Government people in it. And when he said a lot, boy did it mean A LOT.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Cyril took the hydro cannon attack and the beam of water pushed him towards a wall with full force. He knelt on the ground, enduring the attack...though shakily. The beam was awfully strong, and if someone attacked him right now, he couldn't fight back anymore. The water pierced through his thin armor, making him all soggy.

He pressed the button on his belt and his armor disappeared. His scarf turned blue, and his hair returned to its normal colour. He adjusted the scarf back to its normal position and continued watching Rose in a more quiet location.

Sara Goodman...I'll see if I can find her in the Eclipse database.

Back