• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
  • Can i have Icy snow Sun Jungle Monsoon River Pokeball vivi patterns?
    I can give you Genesect(5 ivs)Victiny and some more Good Ived pokes!

I dont care whether they are shiny or not!

Years
  • Can i have Icy snow Sun Jungle Monsoon River Pokeball vivi patterns?
    I can give you Genesect(5 ivs)Victiny and some more Good Ived pokes!

I dont care whether they are shiny or not!
    Hey hey:)
    Of the ones you requested, I only have a non shiny monsoon and river. I have the rest but they are shiny and I would need to clone them so I would have to ask for some kalos born shinies. And i cant do the sandstorm either way, I told the person I wouldn't rredistribute that one.:(

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    You are welcome:) and so sorry for the mix up. I totally forgot that Azumarill knew waterfall and can't be traded because it's an Hm move. I am so sorry about that and enjoy:)

It's totally fine :)
    It's amazing of you to do this giveaway.

Again, thank you. :)

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Hey hey:)
    Of the ones you requested, I only have a non shiny monsoon and river. I have the rest but they are shiny and I would need to clone them so I would have to ask for some kalos born shinies. And i cant do the sandstorm either way, I told the person I wouldn't redistribute that one.:(

But i dont want the sandstorm or did you mean the pokeball one?
    Cant we trade for that genesect the 6ivs max(not 5 my bad) for all of them?If you are cloning you are not losing anything.
    If no then only the non shiny ones but not for the genesect.

Years
  • Hello, I am interested in the Shiny Starmie freebie that you have, if it's still available that is.

I would love to take a free shiny froakie when you're available my FC is in my signature.
    Those are both still available:) I will add both of your fc's when. I get home from the dmv. So it will still be a few hours before I am available. :)

But i dont want the sandstorm or did you mean the pokeball one?
    Cant we trade for that genesect the 6ivs max(not 5 my bad) for all of them?If you are cloning you are not losing anything.
    If no then only the non shiny ones but not for the genesect.

Oops my bad, I thought I seen sandstorm in the list:x
    You can have the two I mentioned for free, they are japanese though. I didn't pay attention that when I first looked at them.

I Use the Two 3ds Method To Clone so I lose out on a lot of time and sanity, so I only clone when I'm getting something to add to the shop but if you come across some kalos born shinies, i will clone the other shiny vivillon I have that you want.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Those are both still available:) I will add both of your fc's when. I get home from the dmv. So it will still be a few hours before I am available. :)

Oops my bad, I thought I seen sandstorm in the list:x
    You can have the two I mentioned for free, they are japanese though. I didn't pay attention that when I first looked at them.

I Use the Two 3ds Method To Clone so I lose out on a lot of time and sanity, so I only clone when I'm getting something to add to the shop but if you come across some kalos born shinies, i will clone the other shiny vivillon I have that you want.

Ok then!I will add your FC so please add mine.Also can i have 2 pokeball patterns?I want one for someone else.

Years
  • I don't have any pokeball cloned now and I would rather know any details I stead of just looking at them on the game. I can't see if they are kalos bred or not that way:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back