• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Just wondering - in Platinum's Canalave City, there's a house above the Pokemon Center marked "Harbor Inn," but I can't get inside even after beating the E4/getting the National Dex and completing the Fullmoon Island bit. Is it related to some event?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Just wondering - in Platinum's Canalave City, there's a house above the Pokemon Center marked "Harbor Inn," but I can't get inside even after beating the E4/getting the National Dex and completing the Fullmoon Island bit. Is it related to some event?

Yes that is for an event. It's there for the Darkrai Event when you get the Membership Card. Therefore, you cannot get into the locked house unless you've gotten the Nintendo event qualified for this.

Years
  • Do you remember the police who heals your pokemon because all the hotels are reserved? Well when you step outside to Valor Lakefront, look towards your left. Then go to that left spot, go up, and that should be where the Suit Key is. If not, I believe you have to go one space up again to obtain it. I hope this helped...

where exactly is the police that heals you i dont remember?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    where exactly is the police that heals you i dont remember?

The police is found when you go east from Pastoria Town until you reach that hotel reservation place. If you go inside, you'll find him there. You don't have to talk to him, but instead you can go past him and then follow the directions I listed above. Hope this helped.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    White...squares?

Alright so it seems that when I try to load Pokemon Diamond my screen has some big white square looking thing, I've tried multiple different Emus and nothing seems to work [Yes I am talking about on my computer] well, There's only one that'll actually load it [Meaning it will go past some weird just black screen] it loads it and everything but there's a white square thingy that's like connected seemingly to one of the sprites, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to fix this [I do believe it's on either iDeaS or No$DS(Or something like that)] also if this is in the wrong forum can someone please move it to the correct one

update:

Okay, Now it won't even let me "touch"(click) on the pokeball, Why?

Last edited:
    Years
  • The police is found when you go east from Pastoria Town until you reach that hotel reservation place. If you go inside, you'll find him there. You don't have to talk to him, but instead you can go past him and then follow the directions I listed above. Hope this helped.

i think i know you mean now , the problem is that two people are blocking the path, so what do i do?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    i think i know you mean now , the problem is that two people are blocking the path, so what do i do?

Are those the Galactic people that you are talking about? If so, that's not where you obtain the key. If you want full information on how to get the Suit Key, Click Here.

Peccadillo

p h a n t o m
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2011
    what pokemon can be transfered from battle revolution

Pikachu, Electivire, and Magmortar.

For more information: In your Self Introduction on your character profile, type in the appropriate code.

The codes for Electivire are:
    US: BA16-X4SH-E2AT
    English: tko3-9jwp-34kl
    French: k4i-df87-dsf9
    Spanish: 04in-1ynj-24fv
    German: 0f9-ud0g-ughj
    Italian: t4oi-6j8d-sb5

The codes for Magmortar are:
    US: B416-X4HT-VTWF
    English: jl49-05kn-odnv
    French: 13io-h4rf-1tpa
    Spanish: kn34-q0uc-1mbx
    German: kre9-ef90-5hgn
    Italian: 97ea-78hl-jrgu

Once you do this, the desk lady will notify you. Pick up your prize via the in-game shop. Pikachu with Surf is also available for free. Simply use the Mystery Gift function and download the Pokemon onto your game. Retrieve it at any PokeMart in DPPt.

Jedi_green5

Rare & Shiny Collector.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Cloning help

Hey guys,I was wondering how to clone, as i have quite alot of event poke's that i would like to.
    If this Thread is off topic, or not allowed then a moderator please move/delete accordingly. thanks.

TeaTiMe

Breeder Elite
    Years
  • I have a quick question. I have two Sneasels that I've bred, one has a 31 in Speed and a 17 in Attack, and the other has 29 in Attack and 20 in Speed. If I were to train one for battling, which should I go with?

Train the one with 31 speed it will become much better (16 stat points better at 50 and 31 better at 100, not much but it's good)

TigerSwift

New Breeder
    Years
  • Kirlia to Gallade

I seem to be having a bit of trouble evolving my MALE kirlia into a gallade.

It is holding a Dawn Stone but it has managed to get to level 36 without turning into a Gallade. Every time it evolves it turns into Gardevoir... which leads to a reset and prevent the evolution when it levels up.

Does anyone know of any problems with turning kirlia into gallade? does it have to be done before a certain level?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2009
    Pokemon not avaliable in game

I am curious and kinda new to pokemon, but ive discovered that there are now about 20 pokemon not available in the game itself and only obtainable via nintendo sponsored events. Which pokemon are these and is there any other way to get them?

thanks in advance

Ty

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    How to breed A munchlax

I bred a male and female snorlax but all the eggs i get are just more snorlaxs? How do I get a munchlax egg?

Is a snorlax that did not evolve into a munchlax stats going to be weaker then one that did because it never evolved?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I bred a male and female snorlax but all the eggs i get are just more snorlaxs? How do I get a munchlax egg?

Is a snorlax that did not evolve into a munchlax stats going to be weaker then one that did because it never evolved?
    Try giving your Snorlax in the daycare Lax Insence.
    That'll get you munchlax

Back