• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Hey, I just completed my first ever GTS trade and I just wanted to check it was legit

Quiet

lv. 1
    hp: 11
    atk: 6
    def: 6
    Satk: 6
    Sdef: 6
    speed: 5

It also has Pokerus and Return as an Egg Move. Assuming it is legit, what sort of thing could I expect to get in return for it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Hey Guys.

Im looking for an eevee.. which on the pokedex, it indicates it is in the Trophy garden. I have spent about 6-7 hours in the garden, and still not found one. I realise that every day a new pokemon is put in the garden when you speak to the master, but is there a certain day it appears?

Also, after beating the elite 4, and speaking with the elder in celest... and having gained my natdex, i still havent seen anything about the three legendery birds, what do i do to get this to happen??? Im desperate for a Zapdos!!!

Cheers Guys

Alex

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    1 Eevee only shows up when he says he saw a eevee in the garden, but you can get 1 in heatrhrome city, pre nat dex on plat and post nat dex on DP

2 I assume you play platinum since the birds wont appear in DP, you have to talk to prof oak in a house in eterna city(the one closest to bike route) to get the birds to roam around sinnoh

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Catching the 5 legendary pokemon that have apeared on my Radar is not going well! All five are still running around :(
    No matter what i try I'm just having no luck whatsoever. 'm trying to paralise them with Luxray (Lvl 56) but its not working out. Whats the best pokemon to use to make sure they dont escape?

Cheers guys.

Alex

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Catching the 5 legendary pokemon that have apeared on my Radar is not going well! All five are still running around :(
    No matter what i try I'm just having no luck whatsoever. 'm trying to paralise them with Luxray (Lvl 56) but its not working out. Whats the best pokemon to use to make sure they dont escape?

Cheers guys.

Alex

A good pokémon to obtain to catch the five legendaries you are hunting down for, are pokémon who know Mean Look, Block or any of the moves like that. It makes the pokémon unable to escape, but the only problem is, you are going to have to make sure your pokémon with that move is faster than the five legendaries. Also, try to make the pokémon with the move Mean Look or Block have some good Attack Moves that would hurt the legendaries, but not all the way. An example for a pokémon with Mean Look is Golbat. I hope this helps you catch those legendaries.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Uhhh....even though...
    Cresselia
    Mesprit
    Zapdos
    Articuno

all have super-effective moves on it, i'd suggest a high-level Golbat/Crobat. Use mean look, then attack them.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Try battling the old couple on Route 212, which is next to the Trophy Garden. Each dish out 3800 cash, so abuse an Amulet Coin and the VS seeker. They have one Pokemon each, Roselia for the socialite and Chatot for the gentleman.

Idiomorph

Pokémon Geneticist
    Years
    What is the location(s) of the trainer(s) who gives the most prize money after winning (besides the elite four and cyntia)?

I find the rich kid on the route west of Sunyshore City pretty useful. He only has a Luxray and gives huge amounts of cash with the Amulet Coin.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    Try battling the old couple on Route 212, which is next to the Trophy Garden. Each dish out 3800 cash, so abuse an Amulet Coin and the VS seeker. They have one Pokemon each, Roselia for the socialite and Chatot for the gentleman.

on platinum after the stark mt stuff they each give 24 000 with amulet coin

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Woah!!!I gotta battle them!!! Froslass's Blizzard'll take down both pokes. That's 48,000 a match!!!!

Just wondering, where's the best route for finding wild Staravia and Bibarel for EV training?? Coz all the fffin Ralts keep getting in the way on the route between Solaceon and Hearthome

Years
    When you go into the basement of the Pokemon Center after your first badge, you will be given a Key Item called the Pal Pad. After connecting to wi-fi once from the basement, your Friend Code will show up on the Pal Pad.

Back