• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    Yeah Items/Special area/Trading with certain items etc, But I'm looking for a chart that shows em, and a printable one at that. I'm just glad you only have to see every pokemon to unlock national, and not HAVE all lol, Can't wait till I can migrate my pokemon from Fire/Leaf/Ruby/Sapphire/etc.
    Not a chart, but I have a list.
    Spoiler:

A cloned pokemon is pretty much an exact copy of another pokemon, And anyone can do it with access to the GTS.

Fixed from Platinum onwards.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Not a chart, but I have a list.
    Spoiler:

Fixed from Platinum onwards.
    Oh, Didnt know that they fixed it in platinum+, And THANK you for the List, I don't care if its a chart xD, List is easier for me, Thank you so much ^_^.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2010
    I have a question. 2 actually. Do the stat raising and lowering moves do anything because I thought they didn't so my Pokemons have none? If I start a new game will I lose the secret key and can I get it back?

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    I have a question. 2 actually. Do the stat raising and lowering moves do anything because I thought they didn't so my Pokemons have none? If I start a new game will I lose the secret key and can I get it back?

Yes stat raising and lowering moves do do things. And are pretty useful

My question is...

I've been soft reseting for a while to get shiny darkrai, my friend said that he would trade me one. My friend has a action replay but said he soft reseted for it. Before i traded i said let me just ask a few people first.

His id no. is normal, its name can be changed it doesn't have a hacked symbol (which is square or something don't know D:) and its stats aren't really high or anything like that.

Is it hacked or not?

Umm, you know the name changer in Eterna City? Well, I wanted to change my name, but he always goes "That's an immpecable name" or something like that. Anyway, I can't change my Pokemon's name.... can I do anything about this, or is this a done deal?

(I have Pearl)

Usually happens when your pokemon is hacked. Did you recieve from a trade?

Last edited:
    Years
    In competitive play, yes. For ingame, don't bother.

Also, you lose any Mystery Gifts and Wonder Cards you have when starting over. You cannot get them back unless you get those Mystery Gifts again.
    My question is...

I've been soft reseting for a while to get shiny darkrai, my friend said that he would trade me one. My friend has a action replay but said he soft reseted for it. Before i traded i said let me just ask a few people first.

His id no. is normal, its name can be changed it doesn't have a hacked symbol (which is square or something don't know D:) and its stats aren't really high or anything like that.

Is it hacked or not?

What's its location? Level of meeting? What kind of Darkrai is it, Event or New Moon Island?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Can Hydro Cannon, Blast Burn and Frenzy Plant moves been passed down as egg move?
    Are there any Moves for the Other Types that are as Powerful as these?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    once you have obtained the PalPad use it and click on "*****'s Friend Code"

where ****** is your game name

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    No. Move Tutor Moves cannot be passed down.

The only other ones with that kind of effect are Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Roar of Time, and Rock Wrecker.

Okay thanks for the info (filler)
    can the moves mentioned above to taught to the pre-evolved forms or just its final form?

Years
    Okay thanks for the info (filler)
    can the moves mentioned above to taught to the pre-evolved forms or just its final form?
    Elemental Hyperbeams for the starters can only be taught by Move Tutors to the final evolved form of the eligible Pokemon. Rock Wrecker is known only by Rhyperior. TM Hyper Beams are usually only able to be taught to the final two evolved forms. The list for Pokemon that can learn Hyper Beam can be found here, and Giga Impact here.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Okay, I was just doing as I do in platinum then I noticed something...

What is the purpose of the second, empty room in the daycare? With the cloud wallpaper?

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    well , I decided to post here as the distribution is only for DPPt ...

Willl Europe also get Jirachi ? I am really curious as I am going to Austria (they have GameStopps , yay !) and I really want to get it !

please help , 560cool.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I am trying to get a Pichu to have maximum happiness so that it can evolve
    how ever i dont want it to have any battles in order to max the happiness
    i heard that there are berries that can do that but reduces stats
    if the pichu is given these berries at lvl 1 will it have any effect on possible stats in the future?
    Any idea how many berries would i need to give to max out happiness?

Back