• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    Can you set the clock ahead 6 hours to get a Pokemon on a honey tree?

Can you set the clock ahead 6 hours to get a Pokemon on a honey tree? Or more than that? Or if there is any other way?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I'm rather confused: I found the Razor Fang, and it is Night Time, and my Gligar is holding it and leveled up...but no evolution. What gives?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Changing the DS clock to try to fool the system forces you to wait another 24 hours to see the Pokemon in the tree. It's that smart. :o

Years
  • ok..... i was wondering if somone could please explain to me why in eterna city by the gym there is a pokeball between the treesz that you cannot get too.... huh?? how are you supose to get it??

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • This would be better posted in the Official Generation IV Q&A Thread. Please be sure to use this Q&A Thread for any of your future Diamond, Pearl and Platinum questions. ^^

Merges with
    Generation IV Q&A Thread~

As for your question, no. Baby Pokemon cannot breed, so Pichu would need to evolve, before it could breed with a female Pikachu.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I'm rather confused: I found the Razor Fang, and it is Night Time, and my Gligar is holding it and leveled up...but no evolution. What gives?
    How late is it? What's the exact time on your Poketch?
    ok..... i was wondering if somone could please explain to me why in eterna city by the gym there is a pokeball between the treesz that you cannot get too.... huh?? how are you supose to get it??
    You can get to it, you just gotta walk behind the gym.

Onion Kid

Real Men Use Roserade
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    Is there a calculator online that will show you what wi-fi trainer avatar you'll get? I know it's based off your trainer ID, but is it exactly the same in Platinum as in D/P?

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Is there a calculator online that will show you what wi-fi trainer avatar you'll get? I know it's based off your trainer ID, but is it exactly the same in Platinum as in D/P?

I remember that you can change your guy/girl in Platinum by going to Jubelife City. That works the same for DP.

Years
  • What are the requirements to get downstairs for the wi-fi trade in Platinum?
    I've got my dex, enough pokes, I thought that was it? What am I missing?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I remember that you can change your guy/girl in Platinum by going to Jubelife City. That works the same for DP.

Actually in PLATINUM it is a guy in Oreburge PokeCenter

5tat3

Emcee/TDA Breeder
    Years
  • Quick Questions

1. does any 1 know if there are going to be any events in canada

2. can u get tha items 2 catch darkrai shaymin and the item to cahnge rotoms forme with the mystery gift ?

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • 1. Probably. The have them in all different countries, so see your local gaming store, or the Nintendo/Pokemon/Gamefreak site.
    2. Changing Rotom's form doesn't require a Mystery Gift. And to catch Darkrai or Shaymin, you'll need to go to an event and/or trade it from another game (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum).

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • I was wondering if D/P/Pt have internal batteries and whether they will run out or not. Sorry if this is a stupid question, it's just that I don't want to lose all of my Pokemon.

And if anyone knows if R4s have internal batteries, could you tell me that too?

Back