• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    I am at the end of Route 224, and the Glowing Rock I'm talking about is the Rock that says it reacts to a certain item. The Rock is what I see at the end of the Route but no Oak.

Have you visited Prof. Oak at the Pal Park yet? Only other possibility I can think of...
    where could i buy one of these USB connectors? and approximately how much would you say it costs?

Actually, the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector has been discontinued. Only places you can find them now are on eBay and such.

Last edited:

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Actually, the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector has been discontinued. Only places you can find them now are on eBay and such.
    aww damn lol. :( well alright, if worst comes to worst i'll look for one on ebay.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    aww damn lol. :( well alright, if worst comes to worst i'll look for one on ebay.

If Ebay does not seem to help you on finding one, you can always see if you can buy a Wireless Router. That works for Wi-fi as well. From what I have heard from reviews, the Wireless Router seems to work better than the USB Connector...

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    No, I can't get into Pal Park, no way to connect and transfer Pokemon into the Park.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    No, I can't get into Pal Park, no way to connect and transfer Pokemon into the Park.

You do not have to connect nor transfer pokémon to visit Prof. Oak at Pal Park. All you have to do is go into the Pal Park building and he should be there waiting to talk to you. After that, you should be able to do what you want to do...If not, Prof. Oak shows up at Eterna City after you talk to him inside the Pal Park building.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    can someone calculate the iV for my kadabra.. i dont think im doing it right
    nature: lonely
    lvl 26
    hp 60
    attack 34
    defense 20
    sp attack 67
    sp def 46
    speed 60

o ya no ep on anything yet i just used rare candy and turned off

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    can someone calculate the iV for my kadabra.. i dont think im doing it right
    nature: lonely
    lvl 26
    hp 60
    attack 34
    defense 20
    sp attack 67
    sp def 46
    speed 60

o ya no ep on anything yet i just used rare candy and turned off

Well I have checked your IV's on serebii and this is the results...

HP: 14 IV's
    Attack: 30 IV's
    Defense: 11 IV's
    Sp. Attack: 1 IV's
    Sp. Defense: 19 IV's
    Speed: 3 IV's

Of course this may not be exact or current if you have EV trained or did anything else of that nature.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    haha sweeeeet

i kept putting it in there and i got 1 for my special attack and i knew something wasnt right... i'll keep trying to figure ti out

Years
    Uh, ~Morning Bliss~? You made the same dumb mistake I did the first time and used lv. 20 instead of 26. XD
    Since IVs can't be calculated exactly unless the Pokemon is lv. 100, here are rough estimates:
    HP: 13-16
    Attack: 30-31
    Defense: 10-13
    Sp. atk: 0-2
    Sp. def: 18-31
    Speed: 2-5

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    haha sweeeeet

i kept putting it in there and i got 1 for my special attack and i knew something wasnt right... i'll keep trying to figure ti out

What IV checker were you using? Perhaps, you could try using the one I used to make sure you get the same results as I did. Click Here
    Hope this helps you...

@ jpp8: I believe I did not put lv. 20. I just checked again and realized my mistake was that I put Abra instead of Kadabra. The real results I got are...
    HP: 14 IV's
    Attack: 30 IV's
    Defense: 11 IV's
    Sp. Attack: 1 IV's
    Sp. Defense: 19 IV's
    Speed: 3 IV's

Last edited:
    Years
    Prof. Oak is there right? Just talk to it, and it will ask you what you're most thankful for. It can be anything. Then, the screen should flash real quick and flowers should appear everywhere along with a new path heading north. From the path, Shaymin will come down for a little bit and then head back up. Follow it and then you will face a lv. 30 Shaymin you can capture.

Ephraim

I am no servant.
    Years
    Machoke.

Playing Platinum, I currently have a Machop who happens to be level 23. 2 more levels to go. Now, Machop has been "slow" lately and having BRAVE nature, doesn't help. I'm thinking if I should just trade it for an Abra. Is a BRAVE Machoke worth it? or mayhap, a QUIET Abra??

Years
    I thought I worded that quite nicely. :\ EVs are only gained when experience is in battle. You don't gain experience in the Battle Tower, so you don't get EVs from it.

Back