• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    How do you unlock the Cresselia event in Platinum I already beat the E4
    It's not National Dex because you need Cresselia before you can get the National Dex

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2009
    Can anyone help me?

Do anyone now how to beat Cyrus in the distortion world?i have try 10 times and i didnt even Beat his Gyrados

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    You know you can always go back and train your Pokémon outside the Distortion World, right? If your Torterra's level is high enough, you should be able to take it out with a couple of strong Grass-type moves...

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2009
    I'd get 6 pokemon on you, not 3. And maybe catch a magikarp, evolve it into a gydaraos, because it can use thunder and his gydaraos can't hit much on you.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • it was in veilstone.

in the house nearest to the team galatic building, talk to the guy in the house and hell give it to you.
    but
    you can only get it after you beat team galatic, or if you ge the national dex i forget witch one.

Wrong you can get Porygon in platinum from that guy the first time you get to Veilstone thats how I was able to use it on my platinum team

Omochi

Omochi:Electric Fan
    Years
  • I used an Electric Pokemon (Luxray) and a Water Pokemon I believe When battling him. Just make sure you train them a few levels higher then his, it makes it easier to beat him then~

Years
  • What is the purpose of groups?

On my first visit through Jubilife City I talked to a guy who had me set up a group. And now that I am close to beating the E4, I still have no idea what it does or what it's purpose is. Does anybody out there know?

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I don't think it really does anything (and I can't find out anything via Google). They do mention it on TV sometimes, but I don't really get it.

I haven't worked out how other people can join your group, either o.o

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    It means that when people join your group the swarm pokemon will be the same.
    For example when in the union room other people may be asked to join your group, if they say yes then above will happen and maybe below as well...
    That's about it I think, also i think it's meant to be for finding 10% more shinies but that must be a rumor~
    Also your group will be mentioned on TV programmes throughout Sinnoh... It will say things like-Todays focus feature will be on >Your name<'s group >Group name<! And some random information is on it, not really helpful, but it makes the trainer felt well know.

Years
  • @Eon-Rider: They guy near the fountains has you set one up. You name it and stuff. Then it just sits there.

@cheesymitten: How do you get people to join it?

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    @cheesymitten: How do you get people to join it?
    Go to the Union room upstairs and link with your friends. They'll be asked a question, if they haven't already made a group, if they have then get them to leave that group and join your group. Or do as ^ Says XD It's been a long time since i did this XD

Ayselipera

You could teach Camerupt or Torterra a Rock type move since Gyarados has a 2x weakness to Rock moves. Of course you would be taking a chance sending out Camerupt.

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
  • If you're in the same group as someone it syncs your great marsh daily pokes, feebass location and lottery, maybe other random daily events too

Back