• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Jaamies

Sharingan User
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    hey can we evolve Evee to Umbreon in Platinum version?and how to evolve it?

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • thanks,i never know how to evolve Evee to Umbreon before

i recommend to breed an egg of eevee and when it hatch raise the happiness of the new 1 level eevee to have with you( when you evolved) a 2 level umbreon and that way you don´t miss the good attacks and stats of umbreon.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions
    sorry for my english, isn´t my first language...

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • You know how there are lots of items that raise the power of moves a certain percent, such as Life Orb, Expert Belt, Choice Band, etc....

Well does anyone have a link to a site that lists all of them with the percentages it raises moves power by?

Thank you very much!!!! :D
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Last edited:

jvn753

Pikachumon
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    should i put all the pills into a garchomp?

Like 10 carbs, 10 protein, 10 zinc etc...

will this be capable as an online battler? will it have any chance?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • should i put all the pills into a garchomp?

Like 10 carbs, 10 protein, 10 zinc etc...

will this be capable as an online battler? will it have any chance?

It depends on who you're facing. If you're going against real competitive people, it'll probably get KO'd. But if you are going against people like me who has only done one online battle and is just learning the ropes, it should be fine.

However I suggest researching EV spreads and finding a good one for your Garchomp, after breeding for the right nature and decent IV's. It sounds like a lot of work but it's worth it in the end.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2022
    I have a quick EV questions.
    When im raising the EV's of a Pokemon, after i use up all 510, does any further battling affect my EVs or does it remain in those stats that i have trained?

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    Odd last pokemon to the sinnoh dex

I don't know about you but I seen 149 pokemon and wormadam was the only non releived pokemon to the sinnoh dex

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    What? this is a little confusing... What do you mean?

Or this could be spam.

Years
  • A girl between Veilstone and Pastoria has Wormadam, or alternatively you could look for a female Burmy in Honey trees and train it, but that wouldn't be worth it, Wormadam isn't that good, not even the Steel form, the stats are just too weak.

Chatot Lover

happy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Which trainers have Monferno and Octillery on Platinum? I need to see them to get the National Dex.

Back