• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    White FC:
    3739-9194-5899

Looking for:
    Aron male with Head Smash (my aggron is female lol)
    Ferroseed male with seed bomb
    any pokemon i cant get in Black& White by normal means not counting that bs white forest.
    and id greatly appreicate a tornadus & reshiram (cloned so you dont lose the original) if anyone has modest or neutral natured ones...

Offering:
    Zorua named Lilly untounched female. lv1
    Oshawott named Nuts untounched male lv1 knows surf (also have a 2nd one,thats relaxed)
    Trapinchs that are random&randomly nicknamed untouched lv5
    Gibles untounched lv1
    Eevees untouched lv1
    Cyndaquils with Extrasensory untounched lv1
    Charmanders untounched lv1 (still need to be bred)

I can breed all these,& the isshu beginners (even have a jap tepig) so if you want specifics just VM/PM me, also keep an eye on my VMs i put lil updates on them.
    Im free anytime of the night til bout 1am EST, except at 10-11pm (unless i finish my chores quickly)
    Please include FC in your PM/VMs in case i cant get back on, so we can trade at the chosen time :)

Updated once again :) yay!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    Still Need DW Politoed and Armaldo

Politoed with Drizzle (or Poliwag) and Armaldo (or Anorith) with swift swim.

I have most of the gen 5 stuff. Lots of starters from all gens. Zorua, Thunderous, Tornadus, Terrakion, Munna, Smeargle, Eevee, Horsea, Skitty, Buneary, Surskit, Heracross, Spiritomb, and others.

I'll be around all day for trading let me know.

DeeJay

Mr. Excitement
    Years
  • Hi Everyone ^_^
    OF: Freshly-hatched, with "Outstanding" IVs and Pokérus: Deinos (with Dark Pulse), Litwicks, Tynamos.
    LF: Any shiny Tynamo or Klink (that you can name, pref.), gems, stones (Thunder, Dusk esp.).

PM me if you'd like details or with offers. If you want something else bred, I'm sure I can help you!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Looking for someone to help evolve my onix and feebas.

Looking for a magnamite
    Offering: Hitmonchan or Eelektross Lv. 71 if u help evolve my feebas and onix. Thanks.

Last edited:

Mr.bob806

The "Unbeatable" n00b.
    Years
  • Looking for: Tornadus
    Offering: any breedable Unova pokemon. or multiple. pretty much whatever you want. i don't have shinies though. you might have to give me some time to acquire what you want if it's something bigger. i just really want tornadus, and i have white.

Years
  • It would be nice to have a Skarmory.....I tried to catch one but it slipped away. (Ran) Damn that bird. Can someone please help? I have Soul Silver by the way...I just don't know how friend codes work...and my ds sometimes doesn't do the wi fi thing...

PurpleMischief

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    LF: Weedle, Pidgey, Any of Pikachu's evolutions.

OF: Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charamander, Eevee, Torchic, Chikorita, Archen, Tirtouga, Zorua, Piplup,

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2011
    LF: Quiet or Modest Heatran
    Offering: Shiny Golbat, or tell me what you're looking for.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • LF: Any Lv. 41-60 Pokemon w/ pickup (for lucky eggs), Adamant Aron with Rock head and Head Smash (The head smash is optional as I can breed it myself if you don't have the time, but then it must be female)

OF: Cryogonals, Adamant Druddigons, Megahorn Absol eggs, Zoroua eggs, and any easily catchable pokemon in Black version.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    Need a Celebi :D

Can anyone trade me a celebi? I need one badly.. I dont have many pokemon but I really need so please help :)

Thanks

Years
  • Looking for a Pichu or Pikachu i have a Gigalith lvl 26
    and a Litwhick i think its called lvl 30 i'm new to trading things over the

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back