• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Islands (PG 13)

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
  • Fae tilted her head to the right.

"Aw, that's too bad...Oh well, that's how things work! And why are you so grumpy?" she complained to the Typhlosion.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • ((OK, see you later.))

"Aw, don't be so grumpy...Well, I'll see you later then!" Fae said, leaving the Typhlosion and running back towards the volcano.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Name: Satoshi Ichihara

(OOC: Since I have two characters, that's just to let you know who it is)

Satoshi yawned as he heard the announcement on the ship saying that it had docked. He lazily got up from the bed and left it, taking with him his six pokeballs of his best team. He walked out to the deck and squinted at the intensely bright sunlight.

"It's so bright today..." he grumbled, willing the sun to dim slightly in order for him to sleep better. Not that a little bit of sun was going to ruin his hourly nap.

Blending in the crowd, but sticking like a sore thumb in the sea of bright colours and him only wearing black, he unloaded from the dock. His sharp black eyes looked in the surrounding area, trying to find the way to the hotel. He held out his hotel pass in order to see if the address was on there when a wingull grabbed onto the pass and flew off.

Satoshi blinked at the bird for a few minutes before walking on his way. Now what was he going to do?

Name: Miharu Mizushima

Miharu walked towards the harbor, seeing if any good pokemon trainers were there. It had been awhile since she had had a good challenge for pokemon battling and she really hoped someone was good there. She noticed a teenager, around her age, wearing all black had a casual stance but he seemed to have an presence to him. A presence that was only known to really great pokemon trainers.

Miharu grinned. He seems strong.

She ran up to the person and raised a hand. "Yo, you look a little lost? Need a hand?"

The teenager blinked at her. "A wingull took my hotel pass and without that, I can't get into the hotel. Do you know where I can stay for cheap?"

Miharu rolled her eyes. "Wingulls have a nasty habit of stealing people's stuff. It happens to everyone. You need a place to stay? If you want, you can stay at my house."

The teen looked slightly shocked, even though his face looked very bored and indifferent. Somehow, Miharu could see through the mask. "Wouldn't your parents be mad?"

Miharu shrugged, a long lost pang deep in her heart stung. "My parents are dead. They wouldn't care."

Now the teen looked slightly guilty. "Sorry. I didn't know. My parents are dead too."

Miharu nodded, but she could feel a kinship coming with the other teenager. Both of them are orphans, it was like a slight bond.

Miharu stretched and started to head to the direction to her house. "Shall we?"

"I haven't given you an answer yet," said the other teen.

Miharu grinned, it was fake but as close to real as she could. "I'm not taking no for an answer. My name is Miharu Mizushima, by the way."

He nodded. "Satoshi Ichihara."

Name: Satoshi Ichihara

Satoshi was wondering what to do when a girl, a teenager who looked to be the same age as him, ran up to him.

"Yo, you look a little lost. Need a hand?" she asked.

Satoshi blinked at her. "A wingull took my hotel pass and without that, I can't get into the hotel. Do you know where I can stay for cheap?"

Why would someone I don't even know talk to me? Unless she wants a pokemon battle...but I shouldn't be that popular here.

The girl rolled her eyes. "Wingulls have a nasty habit of stealing people's stuff. It happens to everyone. You need a place to stay? If you want, you can stay at my house."

Satoshi was shocked, although he didn't it let it show. Although, he had a feeling that the other teenager could tell. "Wouldn't your parents be mad?"

The other shrugged, but Satoshi could see the pain in her eyes. "My parents are dead. They wouldn't care."

Satoshi shifted slightly, feeling a slight connection to the other. He felt slightly guilty, but he knew what she felt like. "Sorry. I didn't know. My parents are dead too."

The other stretched and started to motion towards a direction. "Shall we?"

"I haven't given you my answer yet." Why would a complete stranger offer someone to stay at their house if there wasn't an alternative motive? Maybe she is a team rocket member?

The other grinned, but Satoshi could tell that it was fake. "I'm not taking no as an answer. My name is Miharu Mizushima, by the way."

He nodded. "Satoshi Ichihara."

Miharu started walking towards the direction to her house and Satoshi followed her.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • (OOC: Satoshi? I find that funny, as that is Ash's Japanese name :P)

Cinder - Crimson Island

"I'll be as grumpy as I want...and I hope not to see you again..." I mumbled.

~~~~~​

As I continued walking down the mountain, a human boy came towards me, flying on a pokemon. I didn't think too much of it until he landed in front of me. I'm not having a very good day...

Kris Kollyns - Crimson Island

I stood up and Teddy climbed on top of my head and sat there, sucking his paw. "Xeon, return. Altair, get ready to fly." The large blue pokemon that was resting on the waves disappeared in a flash of red light. The other pokemon that looked like a cloud and was in the tree popped out.

"Ur..." Teddy climbed down from my head, knowing he shouldn't be there during flight.

I climbed onto Altair with Teddy in my lap. "K, let's fly!" The large pokemon took off and before long, we were above the volcanoe. I commanded her to land when I saw an oddly colored Typhlosion on the volcanoe. "Blue flames, black fur...very odd. Well, i'm not missing a chance like this!" I jumped off of Altair and landed directly in front of the pokemon. We stared at eachother for a moment and I knew it was ready to fight. "Hmph." I grinned. "Altair, Teddy, return." The two pokemon went back inside their pokeballs. "Xeon, Perish Song!" The Lapras appeared and let loose a screeching noise that caused both pokemon pain. Right now would be a good time for someone like Loudred or Beedrill... "Now, Xeon, use Water Pulse." Xeon let out a blue sphere of water that headed towards the Typhlosion. Still stunned by Perish Song it was hit and fell over. But then it got back up and used Blast Burn, surprisingly knocking out Xeon. "Whoa. Xeon, return. Altair, GO! Use Draco Meteor!" The cloud pokemon appeared and let loose an orange sphere that exploded when it hit Typhlosion. The pokemon didn't faint, instead it countered with Crush Claw and knocked out my pokemon in one hit, again. "H-How? Altair, return!" The pokemon disappeared and as I was about to turn around to leave, Teddy came out of his ball. "Teddy, hey! No!" The little bear charged at Typhlosion and used Dynamic Punch, which caused a huge explosion. "Teddy, how'd you?" Typhlosion got back up and stared at Teddy, probably deciding whether or not to attack a baby. Then Teddy came in with Fury Swipes and slashed at the Typhlosion. The Typhlosion jumped back and used Roar, which didn't scare Teddy, so it used Double Team and then Shadow Claw. With Shadow Claw being a ghost-type move it didn't effect Teddy, just caused a distraction while the Typhlosion fled.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • Fae froze in her tracks. She could hear explosions, probably from an intense battle. Fae ran over, just in time to see that grumpy Typhlosion flee from a Teddiursa. She giggled, and then jumped at the Teddiursa, shooting a ThunderShock.

"Oi! You don't get to hurt Mr. Grumpy!" she yelled.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Spoiler:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns - Crimson Island

Just as the Typhlosion left, a Pichu came over and attacked Teddy. It has a notched ear? And it's a Pichu, someone Teddy can take on...hmm... I grinned. "Teddiursa, Fury Swipes!" The little bear ran in and began clawing at the Pichu. I threw a pokeball, hoping to catch it off guard and that, seeing as it was just a Pichu, it wouldn't break free. Let's hope this works.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • ((OOC: So, is your character a Tourist then?))

Fae got hit with a Fury Swipes, and then got a Pokeball thrown at her.

"No! Nononononono...!!!" she yelled as she was taken inside it.

The Pokeball shook once...

Then twice...

Then a third time...

And then, Fae burst out of it.

"Nyaha! Can't catch me!" she said, as she used a Thunder Wave on the Teddiursa.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    (yes.........................................)

Nakuzami

Years
  • a large shadow covered the typhlosion

((That doesn't even make sense...))

The Pichu burst out of the pokeball. "Y'know what? I've had enough. Altair, Earthquake." Altair appeared and shook the ground as I scooped up Teddy. Then I jumped on Altair and we flew away.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • ((That doesn't even make sense...))

The Pichu burst out of the pokeball. "Y'know what? I've had enough. Altair, Earthquake." Altair appeared and shook the ground as I scooped up Teddy. Then I jumped on Altair and we flew away.

((Apparently Cinder needs to look up, and it will be explained...))

The ground started to shake under Fae. The Altaria had used Earthquake, and if she didn't get moving quick, she wasn't going to make it. She looked around, and jumped up on a tree. The tree snapped, and Fae fell to the floor, knocking her unconscious.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Ahhh another day at turquoise island. Y'know I think I'm going to visit cinder island today... *takes the ferry to cirimson island*

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • Ahhh another day at turquoise island. Y'know I think I'm going to visit cinder island today... *takes the ferry to cirimson island*

((*facepalm* Read through the rest of the RP. That's how you do it, not like that. Wachoo did shows severe lack of RP skill.))

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    (3. You can travel from island to island.)

Nakuzami

Years
  • ((*double facepalm* I meant the structure of your post. How it's laid out, it's just not correct for an RP.))

((This is just sad...:P))

I noticed the Pichu fainted, so I dropped a pokeball that headed straight for its head while Altair circled the skies...

Cinder - Crimson Island

*Looks up* where's the all-powerful voice to explain it to me?
    Stupid human... I thought as I walked. I could've beaten that Teddiursa if I wanted to, but that'd be chil abuse. I looked up at the sky and there was a figure. "What? Is that?"

Last edited:
    Back