• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Sailor Saturn! <3 I like the way the avatar is positioned, the contrast looks nice and the border does too. The elongated rectangles are kind of out-of-place though.

9/10

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Lovely avy, that matches your banner =D It's got a nice border too. I have nothing to complain about, XD 10/10

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    If only I liked Naruto...but I can't judge by that bias.

It's cute if you like Naruto, but if you don't it can get a bit annoying. Might want to make it 100x100 too, just for the feel of it. 7/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oooh, I like the lens flare that goes over the border, but I'm not sure I like the pixelly stroke around the Ninetales, nor do I really like the thick red border. Otherwise, it's really cool!

>8/10<

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    o o; No it's not Lucy. xDD It's far from Lucy. My guess is it's Orochimaru wearing a Hunter-nin mask from Naruto, not pokemon. (I never use pokemon sets.)

ASH. AAAASH. O O

0/10.

No I'm kidding. xDD The color of the all blue kind of bugs me, and there's no border, but otherwise it's okay. 6/10. 3 points off for Ash. :/

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    9;10 - now that I think of it, it doesss look like Orochimaru. Anyways, I like the way the red contrasts with the background and all. Good Job x3.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    3;10 - yup, I made my avatar. Your avatar looks very plain. I don't get the concept, AND the style of it is done bad. Plus ++ POKAYMON YELLOW/BLUE/RED/WHATEVER ++ is soooo retro. Pshaw, 3 points off for origanality, 1 for no border, 3 for the yellow/blue/red/whatever game in it.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    DEI-CHAN.

10.10// Hands down. Dude, where do you FIND these ridiculously awesome Akatsuki images?! You... couldn't be a MASTER RENDER SEARCHER IN DISGUISE, COULD YOU?!?! 8OO *shot, because I'm hyper on stalk-age*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back