• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    A very Nice avatar but the colour is Dark so I will give you 9.5/10.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Since SP made it she deserves a 10! I'd like it better if it were a square shape, XD~ 9/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Haha, that's cute. The gradient of the image is a little dull but the pose and colouring is great :) ;). And the little flashing lights is a nice touch too. Uber-cuteness, haha!

8.5/10

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Animation! But it doesn't stay that long enough for me to see the words o.o Maybe you should slow it down a bit...7.5/10

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Hee, I'll do that, by the by it said "I havn't seen this much love in a room since Narcissus discovered himself". Anyways, until i fix that one, this will have do...

Your's: Another slight pixelly image, but I like the flashing light. 7.84/10
    Sorry, didn't realize I posted after Kip, whom I already rated that avatar a couple posts previous. ^^

Last edited:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Reading the writing on the avy is a bit hard with the light parts. Could also use a border. But it's still nice~ 8/10

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Ah, Kagome. Reminds me of a few years ago when I used to watch Inu-Yasha almost obsessively ...
    Anyways, Star Poochyena's work is very pretty, I'd say about 8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back