• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlynn

Fourteen
Years
  • I like the art, but perhaps you should have done more for the background, cos the black and white simplicity thing really turns me off it.

7/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Same as before, I stand by what I said. Image is great, matching signature, and appropriate border. Still, what's that line under "the one..." and above "just for me"?

9/10

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • I answered you last time. It's just a line for design. Everything doesn't have to have a meaning in an icon. ^^

Anyways, 6/10. It just seems to be a cropped image and an added border.

Last edited:

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • Thank you.

Yours fits with your siginature, but to me it seems kind of plain. I like the color and font you chose though, 7/10

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • Seems a little pixelly, and the gradient could be a touch more to the teal side, to make it a sky blue so that'd match the Mudkip more. 6/10

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • It's kind of hard to tell what it is without looking at it for a while, and the text really clashes with it's vibrant blues against the more stale colors of the image. 5/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hmmm, 4/10, because it's just a pattern thats easily made with a texturing tool, and the text doesn't really match the picture color-wise. It doesn't really mesh, you know? There's no border, too, and I don't really like the color in general.

(Watch, 20 bucks says all the ratings stop after I post, and I kill the thread.)

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The green in the background doesn't contrast with the actual image but with the sig it looks fine.

8/10

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • It's cute, but as anyone who has seen the majority of my posts in this thread, I like non-plain avatars. 6/10

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • 7/10 I like couple avatars, and I watch Nane as well.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • 6;10 ~~ I like manga screens;; but I don't really [[like]] Inuyasha. Plus ++ it doesn't have a border x33.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back