• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmm... Not too fond of the BG there, could do with a better colour shceme, it's too empty and I'm not really a fan of CC, so 6.5/10

Flashmew

Master of Masters
    Years
  • i like eveee .... actually i dont like any pokemons .... but i used to like evee .. once .. long time ago :P
    so 8/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yet again, I'm not fond of the BG, or the blending and emptiness. I also think you should have placed the two mini-banners right together, since they have strokes, and make the sakura banner the length of both put together. 7/10

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Sorry, but err, I just dont like that sig what so ever... Its... ugly IMO. The glow tags make no sense... I've never seen a typhlosion with purple... and I just dont like the BG on the sig... Overall I give you a 4/10...

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Pretty good colour scheme, nice image, with a simplistic background. Not too fond of the text or its size, but that can be tended to. The text in your sig, not the banner, is EXREMELY annoying. Overall = 5.5/10

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    nice.. i like the way you advertise your hack without creating a really messy sig.. 7/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Well, organized and clean, good hack and a decent colour scheme 8/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Lol, funny piccy, but you didn't make it, plus it's also not edited, so.... 6/10

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • love the dragon ;)
    8.5/10

Dragon Ryder, we have a rule, which states that you are supposed to make your posts contain at least 4 words.
    Please remember that rule in the future, when you're posting.

As for your signature, the T-Card looks nice, and the animated Charizards go kind of well with your username.
    However, the glow text disturbs me a bit, so you'll get a 7/10 from me.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Its an all out excellent signature, but the thing that brings it down is that evil text...but from me you get a 9.5/10

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back