• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Famous

Confidential...=/
Years
  • I'm not as hype on Pokemon as I use to be but I like your trainer cards, 7/10
    Despite the decline of interest for Pokemon, I still dabble in hacks and watch the anime....it's contradicting isn't it?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Truly amazing banners... And that's all good I have to say. The two banners don't completely fit in with each other. So... I'll give your signature an 8/10.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    9/10

Very well done, yet if more color (Blue, Green Etc.)was in it somewhere, it would be perfected.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • 9/10

I love Blaziken!

(10CharLimit)

Yutss, we have a limit of at least 25 characters and 4 words per post.
    Bypassing those limits in any way is not allowed!

I strongly reccomend you to have a look at the community rules, as well as the rules of the forums you post in!

As for your Signature, Shiny_Latios, 0/10, as there is nothing to rate due to your Signature being disabled.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • 8.4;10 - I like HoroHoro and the background is awesome, but the image is a bit blurrey, and it looks a bit blinding. ~Mikuru-chan ♥

Mario Famous

Confidential...=/
    Years
  • Ummm...lacks effort, but you had some good ideas. 4/10
    *btw, if you see a white canvas behind Jade, your probably using An IE or AOL web browser, use Firefox or Opera to see the sig correctly.*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back