• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Cute. Very cute. My complaint is that the blue Poochyena banner doesn't match with anything... Add some blue text along with the pink text? 7/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • The people in the banner seem kinda squashed and there is too much space to the right of it IMO. The text for the clubs you are in coulf be a bit smaller sized, 6.5/10

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • It's adorable, but it's too crowded for my taste. =/ It's unique with the ribbons and such, but it's just not my type, sorry.

Although, I just read that this was your second banner you made, so you have my respect. n__n It's not bad at all for your second banner. Improve on cropping and text placement and your third banner can improve. 7/10

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • 9.7;10 - Your banner making is so proffesional and it's so greatly-made, I really like the opacity and the color also, good job x3.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    7/10 the combination of the banner looks good but the spilt image is a little too unappealing for me.

Years
  • That's a nice banner, though I think the text would be nice if it were a shade blending with the colour scheme, like plum or even red. And all those club links contrast with the banner IMO, probably because of the length of them combined...or I'm just fond of more smaller and emptier sigs. :x But otherwise from all that, it's alright. ~6/10

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I just think that's...awesome!! You always have the best themes and all that. 10/10

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    7/10

I think the text should be a little lighter to match with the banner.
    The banners pretty too.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    7/10 its good banner but the background colour is too Dark but its very nice.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Although the colours match, I find them a bit too bright O_o That's most probably just me, though... And the first small banner thing looks pixelated. But it's still good, so 7/10.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • I love all your banners so much <3; this one is really good, I love the shade of green and everything is so well done x3.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    That's an awesome colour scheme, and I like the arrangement. Also, that was a wise choice excluding the border ;) 9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back