• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
  • I agree about the spoiler tag. Those always spoil it for me. xD Anyway, you've got a purty banner and a neat, organized siggy, but the bright colours are in conflict with each other and also clash with the softer ones in the banner, so I'm afraid I'll have to drop some points off for that. 7/10

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
  • Aladdin's not really my thing, but I like the blue shading effect. I don't really care about the text below (doesn't really contribute), so overall, perhaps a 6.5/10.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Weird... but its animated. But its only one banner making it seem empty and it doesnt look good left aligned. Maybe if it was centered. 6/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmm, that animation's pretty cool, but it could do with a border.
    Also, it seems pretty disorganized, with parts hither and thither. 6.5/10

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
  • Weird... but its animated. But its only one banner making it seem empty and it doesnt look good left aligned. Maybe if it was centered. 6/10

Hmm, I didn't know you could center the thing! So I did. :p
    I also don't feel the need for text below because, well, I like to keep it simple.

Cloud Strife sig: 7-8/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Very amusing, and it's animated, which is nice. It does seem kinda plain with just the image but as you said, sometimes simple is more attractive. I like it, but it just seems a little off to me for some odd reason.

7.9/10

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    I've been reading some harsh ratings, xD.
    So to you, I leave a 7.8/10, its a nice animation, although thats all it is.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Too many colours that just don't match. >o< Though, the banner is nice. ^_^ I like. xD, other than that it's really organised. 7/10

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Aww, KIRBY! I wonder who made that banner...xD: Um, I don't think your username is that vital to be put in your siggeh? xD; Yayers~ 9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back