• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
Years
  • Everything matches. The whole green color theme, the style of both the banner and avatar, and even the font goes with the color theme.

10/10

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Could you call it a theme? Oh, well. I like it very, very, very much because of the bordering and the empty boxes. However the signature isn't well arranged. But what the heck? I love it. 10/10

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Wow, on your banner, he's creepy on the left side. Creepy = Cool. And the backround for it is good to. The avatar matches it,so.. 9/10

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • OMFG.. that banner is awesome, its popping out and it moves. Sadly, thats all there is to it. Try centering it, add some text, color, etc. The avatar is okay, but its too small and I can barely see the text on it. 6/10

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Looks real good. o.O Nice banner and avy set with matching text. Can't ask for much more!! 9.5/10

My new theme features Dropsy, a FakeMon from my MegaDex sprite project. XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back