• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • 6/10 Never been a fan of the slow dance credit songs.

With just over 19 hours to go, mine as well use this

pkmin3033

5/10. It's fairly average. Not unpleasant, but not particularly memorable either.

If we're going obscure...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 9/10, we're playing VG remixes of classical music are we? Alright then, I'll join in.

9/10, this battle theme is filled with determination.

Nazo no Murasamejou - Ending Theme

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • A Conglaturation message out of a 10. That 8 bit tune of a very familiar tone always makes me happy in the trouser region.

Speaking of conglaturations:

Actually just some BGM from Doom 64, the Nintendo 69 Doom game that ISN'T JUST A CONSOLE PORT.

pkmin3033

3/10. Blaaaaargh. Not my sort of thing at all.

That moment when the minigame becomes more addicting than the actual game...

pkmin3033

5/10. Very average-sounding Warriors music. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing, but it definitely sounds better in the game than it does as a standalone track. Not really listening music for me.

pkmin3033

3/10. It's two average themes badly overlayed. VERY badly overlayed.

I'm feeling lazy this afternoon, have some Tales:

pkmin3033

6/10. Not my favourite track from Dragon Age, but not a bad one. Reminds me of the early days when I had no idea how to play it. xD

When is video game music not video game music?

Back