• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raven's Adoption Shop

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    (Raven) said:
    Sure, I guess. But can't you make your own adoption thread?
    one sprite thread is already enough, cuz from serebii, people would swarm for stuff, and when i say like a few things a day, like 3 times the amount of people would want one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Well, erm, I diden't really understand what you just said but I put them in the first post, lol. :D

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • Demoonica shows up on foot, a band-aid on her nose anime style. "Heh, still haven't got the landing down. Do you know there's briar bushes about a mile that way?" She asks while pointing to the east. This earns her a laugh from Raven. She reads a quickly nailed up sign that says: Now housing Iron Spriter Josh's golden pokemon! "Hey you've taken up shop with another."

Demoonica chooses a Golden Beldum, planing on training it into a Golden Meagross.

~Out Of Character: I tryed making fused pokemon and recoloured pokemon today, but I'm unsure of how well they are done...~

EDIT: Noticed (Raven)'s location. Fruits Basket fan? *Wonders if she hugs Raven if he will turn into a blackbird.* Don't mind me. LOL

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    *Goes and gets the GoldenBeldum* "Heres your Beldum." I say as I give Lady Demoonica Darkmoon the Poke'ball that the GoldenBeldum is in. "Whats a briar bush?" I ask as I scrach my head.

Yup, I'm a big fan of Fruits Basket. :D

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • "Thank you and Iron Spriter Josh!" *Begins training Beldum.*

~OOC: You're kidding me right? You don't know what a briar bush is? Where are you, a city? You don't have to answer that. Briars are small seed pods about the size of a marble that are very spiky, they cling to clothes, hair, fur, ect. and are difficult and sometimes painfull to pull off. The spikes are sharp enough to pierce skin, you really don't want to fall into a bush of them. Being a country girl I see alot of them, mostly taking them out of my cats fur.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Lol, I know what they are now that you tell me. I never knew what they we're called. And no, I don't live in the city, lol. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Theres yours. :D *Gives Febbie8 the Poke'balls that Dargoeon and Painteon are in* Thank you for comeing and I hope to see you again soon ;)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • Demoonica (who must be living in the woods nearby, Tohru Honda style) appears in the sky upon her Suiquaza, who's sporting a black and violet Tack, Harnes, Reigns, and Saddle. "Watch out, I'm still not good at landings!"

By some form of good luck (and the fact the saddle had a seatbelt) she doesn't fall. "Ooo Eeveevolutions! Kawaii!" Picks up Bugseon and Dragoeon. "Tsubasa!"

Kawaii=Cute, Tsubasa=Wings

~OOC: Fruits Basket, favorite character(s)? Mine are Ayame, Kyo, and Yuki, but I've just began in the fandom, first 2 episodes & 1 manga. *Laughs* 1982 is a year of the Dog, November is Scorpion... I'd be a strang looking thing wouldn't I? You?~

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Sorry every one, my computer was down for a few days XD Ya'll can have the adoptions ya'll asked for.

Fruits Basket, favorite character(s)? Lol, I love them all! Their so cool. I was born in 1989 (Snake). Month: December, don't know what the December sign is.

*New Pok?mon comeing soon*

Back