• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth of Team Rocket [Revived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
Years
  • Annabella had folded her arms across her chest as her sapphire eyes looked up at the shadowy figure who was her boss, listening as he explained what they were going to do. "Grunt Annabella, this is for you, don't mess up." A man who was slightly older than her said with a gruff voice, thus causing her to turn around so she could face him and take the evelope that he handed her. "Thanks darling and next time shower before you decide to come to a public event like this." She responded back before turning around so her back could be facing the now ticked off elite.

"Now let's see what I have to do for the old man." She mumbled under her breath as she opened the envelope and took out the letter that was inside of it. She skimmed through the instructions, just really glancing over it without much care. But then she noticed the two pictures of her teammates. 'Well at least these two guys aren't hideous old wrinkly grunts. And they both each have a nice pair of blue eyes as well... Hm, I guess this mission won't be too bad after all.'

Annabella then bent down for a moment and showed her Venonat the letter,"If you see any of these guys tell me, we're going to be stuck with them for the mission." She told the pokemon before standing up straight and folding the letter a few times so it'd be small enough to tuck in her shirt. Then she glanced around to see if she could spot a blond haired male or a raven haired male. It didn't matter which one she found first, because she was stuck with both of them.

Venus, her Venonat used it's large red eyes to look around as well, although unlike Annabella, she spotted the male named Rayne first. "Veno! Veno!" Annabella then glanced down at the pokemon who was bouncing up and down excitedly,"Did you find them?" The Venonat stopped bouncing and nodded as she glanced over at the raven haired male who looked as if he was looking for something or someone.

Annabella immediatly noticed him as soon as she looked in the same direction as her pokemon, then she cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted,"Hey you! Rayne!" Hoping that the male would hear her, or at least the Houndour who was with him.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "The time has now come for the return of Team Rocket. Five years has been a long wait, has it not? Well now we shall wait no longer. Team Rocket will be a force to be reckoned with. We shall show the region of Kanto that their moment of peace has been for nothing," said Giovanni ruthlessly. His Persian had meowed, providing the only other sound in the large spacious room other than Giovanni's commanding voice. "We will destroy all who oppose us, whoever they are, whereever they are. This includes teams Magma and Aqua in Hoenn. They too shall realize there is only room for one team in the world, and that is ours," Giovanni continued, informing the Kanto Grunts about their newest goals.

"Each of you will be receiving mission assignments, and some of you will be receiving partners as well. My elites will deliver each of you a letter stating your mission along with other details, and you will also receive your Team Rocket ID cards. Once you receive your letters, you will have the rest of the day to prepare. Missions start tomorrow," Giovanni said, before turning around as the steel doors on the balcony opened. He proceeded into his office, with the pet Persian of his following. When they had disappeared, the steel doors shut, as Elites walked around the room and handed the Admins and the Grunts their objectives, in a thick letter for each of them.

An Elite in standard Rocket clothing, except for the cap which was replaced by electric green hair, walked towards some of the Grunts. In one hand were several thin letters, whom he handed to a majority of the Grunts. Most of them uttered a "thanks," or a "nice," in response of him being lucky enough to be an Elite Rocket, or just him handing them the letter.

"Here," the Elite said, shoving the letter into Nate's hands. Turning around, the Elite left, as he proceeded to hand out the mission objectives to the rest of the Rockets who have yet to receive one. Opening his letter, Nate found out that he and two other scientists, "Darksteel" and "Bertrum" were working with him to infiltrate the Team Magma and Aqua hideouts. With a picture of them provided, he then began to search for his teammates within the meeting room, with the hopes they didn't miss the meeting or leave yet.

Pulling out a Pokeball from the inside of his jacket, Nate thrown it into the air, as a Ninjask appeared high into the air. Lowering to the height of Nate's head, it simply spat out a simple "...Jask?"

"Here, see if you can find any of these two," Nate commanded, showing the image of the two scientists he was assigned with. After a minute, the Ninjask memorized it and zoomed above the heads of the grunts, attracting attention as it lowered occasionally to scan the facial traits of the two it was shown.

Last edited:

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • Rayne heard someone shout his name from somewhere within the vast group of Rockets that were gathered in the meeting room. He looked around and couldn't seem to pinpoint the exact source of the voice at first, but his steel blue eyes soon spotted the dark-haired girl that had shouted his name. Rayne pulled out his mission instructions once again, and looked down at the pictures of his partners. He matched the picture of Grunt Annabella to the face of the dark-haired girl that called his name.

"That's her alright. Let's go Howler," said Rayne, looking down at Howler. He made his way through the group of Rockets, Howler following behind him. This wasn't an easy task, as there were so many of them. Rayne resorted to elbowing and shoving people out of his way to make it past them faster. Even Howler snapped and growled at a few of them to get them moving. After a few moments, Rayne and Howler had finally made it to Annabella. She wasn't alone however, as a somewhat hyper Venonat jumped up and down repeatedly by her side.

"Annabella, is it? I'm assuming you already know that we're partners, seeing as how you yelled my name across the room," said Rayne, approaching the Grunt. He folded his arms indifferently and stood there. Howler stood next to Rayne, eyeing Annabella's Venonat in an intimidating way. Howler then focused his attention on Annabella, and walked over to her and began to sniff her. After sniffing Annabella, he sniffed her Venonat as well. Rayne smirked and introduced Howler as well. "That's Howler.."

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Kallus remained leaning against the wall throughout the entire speech elated that Giovanni seemed so determined to restore Team Rocket as a household name. So as the infamous leader sank back into his office Kallus closes his eyes momentarily envisioning himself in charge of a huge Rocket operation, possibly over throwing the Elite Four... or dominating that hermit champion Red or the Viridian fill in Blue.

Either way he doesn't have long to indulge his fantasy as he hears a female voice infront of him, " Advanced Grunt Kallus Schneider... these are for you. Make us proud." Kallus opens his right eye and raises the respective brow as he just smirks and takes the letter.

As the female Elite walks off Kallus opens both of his eyes and stands up straight appeased at least with how the delivery girl looked. But getting over the breif snippet of eye candy he opens his envelope and pulls out the ID card first.

" Well...at least I don't look like a complete wreck." He shows the picture ID to Jacky who just nods in full agreement that it could be much worse.

So after slipping the ID card into his pants pocket he reads his mission directive. Reaching the end he sees that he has two partners, one admin who is in charge of the group and the other a regular grunt.

" Once again...at least the girl is nice to look at...or very photogenic." He rips off the part with the pictures and hands it to Jacky, " If you see either of them...tell me."

As Pokemon and trainer are scanning the room for their soon to be partners in crime they each spot a different one. Jacky gives Kallus a tap on the shoulder and points to the girl with what appears to be a Venonat standing around. While Kallus spotted Admin. Rayne at the other end with his rather disgruntled yet calm Houndour.

Taking a moment before acting they both hear the girl yell, "Hey you! Rayne!", and realize that it's probably who they're looking for. So Kallus gets the scrap from Hitmonchan and places it back with his as he folds it up and places it in one of his jacket pockets no occupied by his MP3 player. After they both breathe out at the same time they begin to head over towards the young girl with the Venonat.

The first step to the top...

Last edited:

TheOldKoot

WHAT!?
    Years
  • "The time has now come for the return of Team Rocket. Five years has been a long wait, has it not? Well now we shall wait no longer. Team Rocket will be a force to be reckoned with. We shall show the region of Kanto that their moment of peace has been for nothing," said Giovanni ruthlessly. His Persian had meowed, providing the only other sound in the large spacious room other than Giovanni's commanding voice. "We will destroy all who oppose us, whoever they are, whereever they are. This includes teams Magma and Aqua in Hoenn. They too shall realize there is only room for one team in the world, and that is ours," Giovanni continued, informing the Kanto Grunts about their newest goals.

"Each of you will be receiving mission assignments, and some of you will be receiving partners as well. My elites will deliver each of you a letter stating your mission along with other details, and you will also receive your Team Rocket ID cards. Once you receive your letters, you will have the rest of the day to prepare. Missions start tomorrow," Giovanni said, before turning around as the steel doors on the balcony opened. He proceeded into his office, with the pet Persian of his following.

Soon after the doors closed Bertrum couldn't help but smile "after all these years, its time..." he said with glee. He stood up and put on his trench coat, and began roaming around the room greeting his fellow workmates. Most of the greetings were just a simple "FINALLY" or "YESSSSSS *orgasm*" and what not, until one of the elites handed Bertrum his own package.

"lets see what geovanni has planned for me this time" he said as he fiddled with the package trying to open it. eventually after a long struggle the package submitted, He reached in and pulled out two photos. "Nate and Darksteel eh? should be fun.." he mumbled as he put the photos back into the package and removed his assignment papers, "what Information could magma and aqua possibly have that is better then ours?" he mumbled.

Bertrum let out a sigh of temptation as he folded up the papers and began scouting for his partners.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Darksteel was running through the hallway, vey late for the breifing. Was he going to get an earful when he arrived.. He was starting to break a sweat from his sprint. He really wasn't the one to do physical work. But, he had to do what the boss told him. Either that, or be thrown off on the streets like he had originally started.

He came to the front of the doors, and pressed his ear to it.

"..and you will also receive your Team Rocket ID cards. Once you receive your letters, you will have the rest of the day to prepare. Missions start tomorrow," he heard. It was the end of the conversation. He quietly opened the door and slipped in. As soon as he entered, a grunt threw a package at him that contained some different papers. He grabbed the paper, and nodded like he had been there the whole time.

Giovanni glared at him, putting an end to his fib.

"Sir, I--" he was cut off. There was a slam on the desk, and Darksteel saw a fist lift off.

"--I, uh, won't let it happen again.." he said quietly, staring at the ground. He almost instantly forgot about his mistake and ripped open the package. It contained an ID card, a fake ID card, and some documents.

I travelled all the way here for this? he thought to himself. The first thing he saw on his paper was who he was to work with: Bertrum and Nate. He had no idea who they were and what they looked like. He decided to stand with his hands folded across his chest, leaning against the wall until some of the Rockets cleared out.

TheOldKoot

WHAT!?
    Years
  • Bertrum scanned the room for the two faces he was assigned, he waltsed around in the hopes of finding them in this mess of activity. Until his eyes fell on the odd boy near the door "aha, found one" he said with a smirk as he swiftly made his way towards Darksteel.

upon reaching Darksteel, Bertrum had already plucked the photo out and held an open hand towards the boy "I am Bertrum *motions the photo* this is your photo correct?" he said loudly

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Eying the crowd of Rockets from above, Nate's Ninjask scanned the faces of every grunt, admin, and elite for the two Nate was assigned with. This lasted on for a while, until the crowd started to leave the room, except for the few who were still looking for their partners. After a couple of minutes, the insect Pokemon found it's two targets, and quickly reported back to Nate, swooping down to the lower level and flew back towards it's owner.

"Ninjask!" the bug Pokemon said. It had either found Darksteel and Bertrum, or didn't find any of them. Nate gave a notion to lead the way, in case the bug-type found the two. It flew off, though not too fast, so it didn't knock any Rockets down. While following Ninjask, Nate was busy scanning the letter's contents, rereading his mission several times, and viewing his Rocket ID. Putting it away, he found himself face-to-face with the Ninjask, whom hovered out of the way, showing Darksteel and Bertrum.

"These two are who I have to work with? I just hope they're good partners that I won't have to risk my ass to save," Nate thought as he looked at the two and gave a quick introduction.

"So... I assume you two are my partners, correct? I'm Nate Dakir, pleased to meet you," the scientist said as he pulled out a Pokeball and recalled the Ninjask, but not before it gave a few cries of Pokemon speech no one possibly could understand and turned into red light that was absorbed into the Pokeball. Putting the sphere inside his coat, he awaited for what the two would have to say.

Silhouette

Years
  • Bertrum held out his hand, expecting a shake.

"You better be somewhat useful," he grimaced. He looked breifly at the photo, nodding at his question. He looked in his pack, and found photos.

"So, there are photos in here.." he thought to himself. He looked at his other photo, and it was apparently Nate. Where could he be in this utter confusion of random inexperienced grunts.

Right now, Darksteel would much rather be planning on his precious computer. Was Giovanni crazy? Darksteel was much better in a lab than in the field.

"Oh well. I'll just have to find out exactly what Giovanni wants." he thought again. This time, he thought of his computer, and how much he was going to miss it. At least he had his laptop with him, which was in a thin, black breifcase.

He got up from his position, and paced around the area he was at. He had all the time in the world, so he didn't want to have to go out and find Nate.
    After AExcalibur's post (yes, you posted just before me..)
    The Ninjask retreated back into the Pokeball.

"So... I assume you two are my partners, correct? I'm Nate Dakir, pleased to meet you," Nate said to them.

"Yeah.. you too.." he said awkwardly. He was never good with introductions. Heck, he was never good with any interaction with human beings. He was always in his lab, so he never had any social practice.

"So, uh, what are we doing?" he asked, "I was late for the meeting."

TheOldKoot

WHAT!?
    Years
  • "quite" Bertrum said with a blank face to Darksteels form of insult. he turned towards nate with darksteel pacing around him
    "ah so your nate!, the pleasures all mine" he said with a smile

Bertrum put on his hat and looked scoldly at darksteel for not reading his notes "i beleive nate will be gladly to enlighten you Darksteel"
    Bertrums eyes scanned the two and he thaught to himself. *so young these two are... but i see great things coming from both...* he opened his hand towards the door "shall we go prepare?" he asked them

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "Yeah... You too..." Darksteel replied to Nate. Either he didn't want to bother or just wasn't good socializing. Though a lot of the scientists seemed to enjoy research, so they neglect socializing unless required. Nate was sort of like that, though he mainly just liked to create combinations that would increase the strength of the Pokemon and gamble with himself if it would kill them or not later on.

"So, uh, what are we doing?" Darksteel asked, "I was late for the meeting."

"Well, it seems like we're supposed to deal with Team Magma and Aqua in Hoenn, since Giovanni just doesn't want to deal with other gangs, no matter what their purpose is. If you're not going to read your letter, the scientists and techies are supposed to infiltrate the Magma and Aqua bases, stealing any Pokemon information and sending the data back to the Hoenn Rocket Division." Nate answered. He wasn't in the mood to answer, as he wanted to see the results of that twisted Shinx experiment of his. A glint appeared in his eyes, imaging him watching the Shinx end up berserk before it dies and even starts to foam at the mouth, somewhat noticeable signs of rabies. That had happened before, but it'd be interesting to see it again, as out of hundreds of Pokemon he experimented on, Nate only seen that happen to about ten.

"Still, I would prefer to just do something that involved lab work. But I guess this is the best we'll get with Giovanni's goals," Nate finished. However, he probably might be able to get a lab to work with in the Hoenn bas,e so that was a plus. Plus he rarely if ever worked with Hoenn Pokemon in his "experiments," except for the random Skitty or Zigzagoon.

Well... There's always the chance of me sabotaging their Pokemon as a present. That, I'll enjoy. Especially when they won't even realize it until we leave their base..." Nate thought, imagining the sight.

"Shall we go prepare?" Bertrum said as he had a hand already extended to open one of the steel doors leading out of the room. Honestly, it didn't matter whether he missed the experiment or not, but Nate still had to write down the data he found.

"Sure. I still have some stuff to do, but I'll hopefully still be able to prepare." Nate responded.

Last edited:

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • Before Rayne's conversation with Annabella could continue on any further, Howler began to bark as it gestured off in a direction across the room. Rayne took notice of this, and cancelled his next statement and looked off in the direction Howler suggested. He scanned the room for a moment, and saw that another Rocket was making his way towards them, accompanied by a Hitmonchan. Howler stopped sniffing Annabella and her Venonat and went and stood next to Rayne, watching intently as the other Rocket and his Hitmonchan were coming over to where they were. The Admin once again referred to the pictures of his partners to be sure that the Rocket was indeed Kallus, after all he had never met or spoke to either him nor Annabella before.

"Well, it seems like Kallus has already found us. It looks like he's brought a friend with him too," said Rayne to Annabella. He didn't look at her as he spoke, but he just kept his eye on Kallus and his Hitmonchan. He cast an indifferent sort of look over in Kallus' direction and crossed his arms yet again. Howler seemed to be anticipating their arrival, obviously curious to check out Kallus' Himtonchan. "I hope these Grunts aren't weak..because I'm not playing babysitter if they are.."

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • Annabella waited for Rayne to realize he was being called by her, her sapphire eyes watched as he looked at his paper and as he tried to make his way over to her,"Yeah it's me Annabella, and-" She was going to say something else but then she noticed that his Houndour began to sniff her, thus why she raised an eyebrow as she tried to move an inch or two away from the dog-like pokemon. After all she wasn't all too comfortable with having a mutt sniffing her. Or atleast this is what the raven haired female thought of the Houndour, but that's because she never was too fond of dog-like pokemon like Houndour, Growlithe, or Poochyena.

"Well next time tell your mutt Howler that not everyone enjoys being sniffed. Either that or keep him in his ball so he could be far away from me." She told Rayne, although her sapphire eyes weren't looking at him, instead they were looking at the Houndour in disgust as she watched him sniff her Venonat. Getting all his disgusting dog-like germs on her bug-type pokemon. Although unlike her, the Venonat didn't seem to mind much. Actually she seemed rather happy having another pokemon to be with since she was Annabella's only pokemon.

Then a moment later, the Houndour began to bark. And she was about to say something to hopefully shut the dark pokemon up, but then her Venonat once again began to hop up and down in an excited fashion. "Yeah I guess he did, although I hope his companion isn't as annoying or as ugly as yours."

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • Howler, previously focused on the approach of Kallus and Hitmonchan, heard Annabella's remark and turned around and growled at her. His red muzzle curled upward as he bared his white canine teeth menacingly and looked at her with dislike. Howler flattened his ears on his head like all dogs do when they get angry. Rayne looked down and looked up, looking back and forth between Howler and Annabella. A calm smile appeared on his face as he watched Howler.

"Mutt eh? I'd watch it if I were you, you know. Howler doesn't take too well to strangers as it is, much less strangers who piss him off. I suggest you be grateful that Howler only sniffed you when he first met you," said Rayne in his calm voice, his steely gaze upon Annabella. He reached down and petted Howler, how was still growling at Annabella. He then turned away from her indifferently, obviously not caring whether or not Howler decided to attack her. He then spoke again without looking at Annabella. "Besides, Howler isn't afraid of anyone..least of all a lowly Grunt like yourself whose only pokemon is a Venonat. Right now the only thing stopping me from putting you in your rightful place is the arrival of another one of my partners. Now shut your mouth and keep quiet about Howler you Grunt, otherwise you'll get more than a growl the next time."

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • With Bulbasaur and Chimchar on his side Kamora was ready for his first contest. Chimchar was on his shoulder and Bulbasaur was moving along side him. "You both need some fresh air and some exercise. Bulbasaur, you're going to love contest and the competition." with that a trainer jumped out of some bushes. The trainer wanted to battle Kamora and test his skills for a gym battle. With that Bulbasaur jumped up and got ready to battle. The young boy through a pokeball with a Weedle. Kamora ordered a tackle, but Bulbasaur used a razor leaf. The Weedle was barely grazed then delivered a pin missile. Bulbasaur fell to the ground in pain and so Chimchar stepped in. "Time to watch and learn Bulbasaur. Chimchar, use Flame wheel and wrap this up." Chimchar smashed into Weedle and then jumped back on Kamora's shoulder. Kamora told Bulbasaur that they would need to work together in contest and so he petted the Bulbasaur before they walked away. As they walked kamora could see the boy kicking the Weedle and saying something about joining a Rocket team with a loser pokemon.

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Seeing as he's already been spotted Kallus pushes through a few more people until he gets within ear shot of his soon to be partners just as they are having an arguement regarding the Houndour.

When he actually reaches the two, it is right as the admin finishes his statement about putting the girl in her place, which causes Kallus to smirk, " Nice to see that my company was worthy of sparing her embarassment. I do hope that's not always how you handle situations..." Said in a cold and slightly jeering way towards his superior.

Jacky walks up and looks down at the Houndour and grins a little personally feeling as though it's bark is worse than it's bite. What does a Fighting Pokemon really have to worry about in regards to a Dark type?

But to save face realizing that this Houndour belongs to his trainer's new leader he gets down to one knee and extends his right glove for the unevolved Dark Pokemon to smell.

Glancing over at Jacky, Kallus is happy to see him covering his bases with manners instead of saying hello with an uppercut. As well as his Pokemon he also notices the girl, and her Venonat which seems to be the polar opposite personality wise. Cute brunette, blue eyes... but damn does she have an attitude.

Doing nothing more then glancing over the cute little thing his attention then returns to his superior as he rubs his left shoulder and gets to the point rather quickly, " So if we start in Pewter we can ransack the Gym and Pokemon center...Rock pokemon don't stand a chance against Jacky's Fighting attacks. And while I'm beating down good ol' Brock, you can see if there's anything in the Pokemon Center worth grabbing...or maybe a few rookie trainers with an unknown gem."

Always being one to enjoy the business end more than the polite end Kallus hopes it goes over well enough with their group leader. Cause they will all need to work together unfortunately... and discord isn't going to accomplish anything.

Now time to see what kind of a Rocket this guy is...

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • As soon as the dark-type mutt turned his head around to growl at her, her sapphire eyes narrowed down at it. But she was smart enough to bite her tongue and not say anything to the pokemon since the mutt looked as if he was ready to bite her at any given notice. And most likely his trainer wouldn't really care if his wild and crazy mutt ran loose and began to attack her. But eventually his trainer spoke up, and it wasn't to shut the growling pokemon up, instead it was to scold her for insulting the mutt and to tell her that she was lucky that the mutt hadn't done anything more than sniff her.

Annabella was tempted to tell him to shut up and to remind him that he too used to be a lowly grunt like herself until he was bumped up to admin. But since the other male had arrived, she didn't have a chance to speak up and tell him that verbally. However the blond male had spoken and what he told the admin was good enough to put him in his place. At least for now. Her sapphire eyes then glanced over at the Hitmochan, he wasn't a bad looking pokemon and didn't seem as annoying a the Houndour. So perhaps she could actually get along with this advanced grunt. After all the minor insult towards the admin, the decent looking pokemon, and the fact that he too was a rather decent looking guy all was a plus for Annabella.

Venus eventually stopped hopping up and down and used her powerful feet so she could jump up one last time. The reason for doing this was so she could gracefully jump up and land on her trainer's shoulder. This way she could get a better view of the whole area around her since everyone was so tall, including the new fighting type pokemon. Who hopefully was more social than the dark-type pokemon nicknamed Howler.

Annabella glanced sideways at her Venonat when she jumped on her shoulder and was about to tell her to get off. But then Kallus spoke once again, thus saving the poor bug-type pokemon. He was explaining to Rayne that perhaps they could head off first to Pewter City to steal some pokemon and anything of great value. And once he was done speaking, Annabella decided to bring up something herself to also contribute to the idea,"Yeah Pewter City is a perfect place to start especially since it has a museum loaded up with fossils. Plus the security there in Pewter isn't that great, the City is small and it would be the perfect location for us start off."

Although after saying this she added,"And, sir, going over there would be so simple that it'll be impossible for you to mess up." Which of course had to be added since Annabella had been wanting to tell him off for insulting her before. Her Venonat sweat dropped slightly at this finishing statement, but then she shrugged it off. After all her trainer was known for having a big mouth with a big attitude to match. Which was probably why she was still stuck as a 'lowly' grunt.

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • "Targeting Brock first won't be necessary. He's nothing but a gym leader who is of no special interest to us. Well I suppose he may own pokemon fossils since he is the Pewter Gym Leader, but that isnt a solid fact yet. We will not waste time fighting with Brock and starting a commotion over fossils he may not even own. With that being said, our first target will be a place that is definitely known to contain fossils--The Pewter Museum," said Rayne, looking at Annabella and Kallus with his steel blue eyes. As he told his new partners of his plan, there was an indifferent expression on his face. Obviously, pulling a heist was nothing new to him, as he had done it many times before already. "I've already worked out how to get into the building. Scoping out the security system will be a breeze, and getting in won't exactly be brain surgery. My pokemon are perfect for this, so we shouldn't have any problems."

After he was finished informing the others about the plan, he just stood there with his arms folded and looked at the pair of them. "Now before we go anywhere, we'll need supplies, so follow me to the supply room so we can get going," said Rayne. He then turned and headed for the exit to the meeting room, Howler following behind him.

Silhouette

Years
  • He began to walk toward the door. Darksteel didn't care whether the other two followed him or not. He really didn't have much to prepare, since he had alreaady come from Sinnoh, and most of his supplies were already packed. He walked back to the rental lab, not much in it except for some beds, computers, and a small kitchen. Before entering the lab, he needed to know something.

"Are we going to be meeting in the lobby in about an hour?" he asked the two partners.

TheOldKoot

WHAT!?
    Years
  • Bertrum nodded with a tip of his hat "yes, an hour seems about right, goodluck on your shinx experiment nate.. or should I say out of luck? ohohoho" he said with a chuckle as he proceeded through the door first. Bertrum didnt stop to say farewell, and slowely disapeared at the end of the hall.

upon ariving back in his workshop, Bertrum activated his AI robot. He opened up a command panel and spoke "command #1232 operation vacation" he said clearly. Instantly the robot came to life and began racing around the room, grabbing specific doodads and clothing. Bertrum yawned and sat in his chair, he took a long breath and sighed "I think im going to take a nap..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back