• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth of Team Rocket [Revived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
  • With time slowly passing by kamora tried his best to make Aipom a star. It would be fairly easy since Aipom knew swift and Focus punch like his Aipom. Aipom was very detremined to shine and almost refused to stop training. However, Aipom slipped and his stomach started to growl. With that Kamora decided to break out the food and feed his pokemon and Aipom. Chimchar ate next to Kamora and so did Poliwag. This surprised Kamora because he had only captured Poliwag three hours ago. Bulbasaur ate alone and after he quickly devoured the food started to take a nap. At first Bulbasaur was so energitic, but now he was lazy and that meant bad contest skills. Since Kamora had trained with Aipom he decided to tarin with Chimchar. "Suzie, do you have any pokemon with you?" "No" "Then battle with Bulbasar while I use Chimchar." "Okay" and so the battle began. Suzie was worried since Bulbasaur was weak against fire attacks, but Kamora told her what moves to use when he attacked. In some words you could say that Kamora wanted Bulbasaur to win or at least get up. Suzie started the battle with tackle. Kamora followed up with a flame wheel. When the two pokemon were about to collide Chimchar jumped into the air. "Now Chimchar, I want a beautiful fire spin tackle." Chimchar used fire spin then jumped into to create a tackle. Bulbasaur was now hit and trapped by fire spin. Suzie was a little scared but remembered what Kamora said. "BUlbasaur use tackle and then vine whip to hold on to Chimchar." Bulbasaur rushed in and captured both him and Chimchar in the flames. The two pokemon began to feel the heat and tried to escpae. With little time Kamora made Chimchar dig a hole. Suzie was scared again and ordered Bulbasaur to let go. However, before Bulbasaur could escape Chimchar executed a flame wheel. Bulbasaur flew out the hole and on to the ground. Chimchar jumped out of the hole. Bulbasaur began to stand and a light began to glow around him. Soon the sun was shining on Bulbasaur. "Chimchar, flamethrower before he recovers." Chimchar looked at Kamora confused, but quickly blasted out flamethrower. It was too late and Bulbasaur had recovered. Then it launched a petal dance attack and confused Chimchar. Bulbasaur had taken control and decided to end the battle with tackle. Chimchar moved and then revealed to Bulbasaur his confusion was a haux. Chi8mchar then launched a flamethrower that blew Bulbasaur away. Chimchar fell to the ground and so did Bulbasaur. Kamora went over to both and gave them hugs for their efforts.

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    He takes a moment to place his backpack on correctly and carries the dufflebag in his left hand as he begins to exit the compound. Always loyal, and equally as smart, Kaboom and Jacky take up residence on his left and right sides respectively. The Psychic Pokemon forever scanning the area around them while the Fighting Pokemon is just waiting to hear the word go.

As they make their way out Kallus notices a scanner weilding, brutish...and rather dumb looking grunt. Yet, to his surprise he waves them by without the usual twenty questions, three peices of ID and demonstration of the company handshake. So he can only assume that Rayne struck the fear of God into that lowly grunt... a trait he probably shares with his elitist brother.

Though his own thoughts aside, it does tend to come in handy... just it's rather annoying to feel like added weight. But instead of dwelling on meaningless details he just approaches the spot that Rayne is waiting at and looks first to the square and then to Rayne, " Ah, teleportation squares...if it ain't broke don't fix it I suppose..."

After the small comment he glances over his shoulder still not seeing the snobby chick and her bug, so he decides to take the oppurtunity to search his MP3 player for an appropriate song.

All the time that he is search the normally calm and relaxed Kadabra continues to eye the Dark pup. Seeing this the Hitmonchan places his gloved hand on his shoulder and grins. Kadabra nods and goes back to his usual mood, calm, relaxed and waiting patiently by his trainer until further command.

Finally finding the right song Kallus just smirks and says under his breath, " ...ahh, there it is..." So he waits near Rayne for Mariabella...or whatever her name is to finally get there too.

Keep the ball arollin I'll be clickin off the miles, on the train of consequences, my boxcar life o'style...

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • Annabella Lila Nightengale followed both Kallus and Rayne as they headed out of the Team Rocket doors to go outside so they could venture out in the wild and do their first mission together as a team. Although she wasn't too sure if this was going to work out since both of her team members seemed more like solo-players than team-players. But whatever. Her sapphire eyes then glanced over at her bug-type pokemon who was assigned to her since she had no pokemon before joining the organization. 'Well I guess we'll be able to see if that training with Venus actually paid off. She's never been in an actual pokemon battle before.' She thought as she glanced downwards at the joyful Venonat. It was just simply amazing how cheerful that tiny bug could be. Even if everything was going wrong, this bug seemed to always have some reason to be happy.

Her attention then turned to the Rocket Grunt who was giving Rayne a hard time, asking his ID. However as soon as this Grunt saw the ID, his attitude towards Rayne dramatically changed, making the raven haired beauty giggle a bit in amusement. 'He must feel like a complete fool now. Poor ugly thing.' She then continued to walk forward, passing the grunt with her head held up in the air since she knew he wasn't going to ask her for her ID since she was with Rayne. After all he had warned the guard not to and since he was an admin while the guard was a simple grunt, he had to obey.

However her mood quickly changed as soon as she noticed through the corner of her eye that the grunt checking her out. She went from being cocky to being grossed out. Making her want to throw up as she thought about it. However she forced herself to hold in the urge to throw up and just looked away from him. Her slow walking pace was replaced with a slightly faster one so she could go towards where the other two males were located. 'I never realized how lucky I was to be stuck with two decent looking guys. Because I swear, there are more hideous males in this organization than handsome ones... Perhaps there should be a new rule about how only good-looking members could be accepted in Team Rocket.'

She then shook off her thoughts and focused her attention on walking. And in a few moments when she had managed to get there, she noticed that both of her teammates were already there waiting for her. Rayne was just standing there silently while Kallus was fooling around with his MP3 player, trying to find the song that he wanted to listen to.

"So shall we go boys? Or are we just going to hang around here and waste our precious time?"

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • After Annabella and Kallus had joined him, Rayne stepped up to the teleportation square. Howler sniffed around for a bit and sniffed the white square, a bit curious because the scent of the hundreds of Rockets that have used it must be lingering around. Rayne stepped up to the teleportation square and looked down at it, his eyes focusing on the little red diamond in the center of the white square. He then turned around and looked over at Annabella and Kallus.

"Well like Kallus said..yes we're using teleportation squares. I don't feel like rambling on and on about this, so I'll just tell you the important stuff. This square in particular is a one-way teleporter, meaning that once you use this square to teleport to another square, you can't use that square to teleport back to this one," said Rayne. "There are only specific squares that can teleport back to this one, so not just any square will teleport you back to this one. It's all about keeping our hideout a secret..which is why the only other way to get back here is to actually travel back, so you have to already know where the base is to come back. Now with that being said, this one will teleport us to a location in Viridian City. I'll go first..then you guys can join me."

Rayne and Howler then stepped up onto the teleportation square. In an instant, the pair of them dissapeared in a flash and were teleported to the next destination, momentarily leaving Annabella and Kallus behind. On the other end of the teleportation route, Rayne and Howler had arrived in Viridian City in the basement of the Viridian City Gym. There wasn't really anything extraordinary about it, there were just large wooden crates stacked on top of one another.

"Looks like the teleporters have been upgraded..no more of that ridiculous spinning anymore," said Rayne. He and Howler stepped off of their arrival square to give Annabella and Kallus to arrive.The arrival square looked exactly like one of the shiny floor tiles, which gave the impression that it was just a normal floor tile so it wouldn't raise any eyebrows. He looked around the basement and went to lean against a wall. "Figures this is where we would end up..The Boss used to be a Gym Leader here a long time ago. I guess we'll just wait for the others now.."

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Kallus looks over to the girl and smirks, " Well Kiddo... don't get scared or anything." As he says that he and his Pokemon walk onto the telepotation square and he just waves to the pampered, yet cute little brat, as he disappears to the next destination with his Pokemon.

As they reach Viridian Gym Kallus looks around at what appears to be a basement filled with assorted crap and just stretches a little before walking off of the square and towards Rayne, " So...what's Blue going to do when he finds us? Or is there another way out aside from the front door?"

While the young blonde advanced grunt inquires about their current situation, his Pokemon are off examining a few of the boxes. Jacky finally stopping towards the stairs ready to knock out the first person to walk down there, as Kaboom takes his time going through things dilligently as he finds what appears a few Pokedexes shoved inside one of the boxes.

Taking his finds Kaboom walks over to Rayne and holds up one and tilts his head to the side, " Ka...dabara dab?" Obviously inquiring if the new leader will find them to be any use, or if should they just toss them back into the open box.

This train o'consequences, there ain't no turning back....

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • Rayne speaks up and tells them how they are going to get to Viridian City, telling them that they are going to use some sort of teleportation device that is basically a one way ticket to an unknown destination unless you actually remember where each square takes you to. After all there was no sign nearby this teleportation square to let others know that it'd take them to Viridian City. 'Well at least we don't have to walk there like I expected.'

She then stood there and watched as Rayne and his moronic mutt decided to go first on the square. Immediately vanishing in thin air as soon as they both stood on the red square. A small thought then popped into her head as she looked at the square, 'Perhaps one day I should shove that mutt on another teleportation square so I'll never have to see him again.' Yes it was a rather cold thought towards her leader's pokemon, but as mentioned before. Annabella wasn't fond of dog-like pokemon, especially the one that Rayne owned.

Kallus decides to ignore the 'ladies first' rule and steps up towards the square, waving good bye to her and telling her not to freak out before also vanishing in thin air with both of his pokemon. "Well it isn't exactly the most fashionable way to travel, but whatever. Let's go Venus." Annabella motioned for the bug-type pokemon to follow her and then the two walked over towards the red square before teleporting where both Rayne and Kallus were at. Which was some basement filled with boxes, boxes, and wait... Even more boxes.

And when she gets there, she is just in time to hear Kallus's question about how they were going to get out of this box-filled basement. "Well my question is why choose such a hideous place to teleport to." She then stepped off the square and looked around with her sapphire eyes, showing automatic dislike for the location she was now in with her teammates. "But whatever, the sooner we get out of here the better."

Unlike the two males, she really had no idea where they were teleported to. After all she was a new grunt and this was her first mission. So right now she just assumed they were in the basement of some old abandoned building located in Viridian City. Definitely not in the basement of the eighth Kanto gym leader.

So while Annabella looked at the place with disgust, Venus began to walk around. Not too far away from Annabella, but far enough so she could look at the boxes and even poke them to see if anything would jump out of them. For the bug-pokemon actually didn't seem to mind the basement and was filled with curiosity about why there were so many boxes in the room. But after looking around for a few minutes, the Venonat returned back to her trainer and stood right by her side as she waited to get on the move again.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Kamora had finally completed his trainign with Aipom and started to test it out. As he waved to Aipom Poliwag lauched a bubblebeam into the sky. When Kamora saw this he realized that Poliwag wanted to compete in the appeal stage. "Why are you waiting so late to step up?" "Poli" "I see you were afarid you wouldn't be good at first." then Kamora began to pat Poliwag on the head to ease her tears. Kamora began to think if he should let Poliwag enter the appeal stage after he had just trained Aipom. kamora thought it wasn't fair ro either of the pokemon. As he was about to make a decision the man who had given him the flyer came and told him about a typo. The contest would have the grand festival rules and last for about two days. This meant Kamora could use Aipom and Poliwag for different appeal stages. The two pokemon cheered as they would finally get to perform for Kamora. With that Kamora began to train Poliwag before he went to the center and went to sleep ready for the contest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back