• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth of Team Rocket [Revived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOldKoot

WHAT!?
Years
  • (ooc: this may be my first post but i assure you i have some experience in role play, a sample will be provided at the bottom of this post :ooc)

Name: Bertrum
    Hometown/Region: Cinnibar Island, Kanto

Job: Member/Tech

Appearance: Bertrum resembles an old man, frail and weak. with a reseeding hairline and a bushy white mustache to boot. his clothing ranges from a simple trench coat and hat for undercover missions, and the custom rocket admin suit for the lesser missions. If he isn't on a mission he serves as a tech supervisor in the workshops, which results in him wearing a sparkling white lab suit. Taking a look at Bertrums other qualities would include his wrinkly skin and such (not for kiddies to know).

Personality: Being an older rocket member. Bertrum has aquired the personality of a strict serious Person, Humour doesn't come to him Easily. Even though Bertrum is a "angry old man" and will scold those who stray from the rules, he will pay respect to those who have earned it. Other then that he enjoys a good firefight. On bertrums time off, he will spend his timestinking up strategy plans for his pokemon, and enjoy a few drinks with his fellow admins. Even the most tollerent of men have a temper, bertrums temper on the other hand is more of the kind that involves him turning purple and blurting out things that cause chills to the boldest people.

Background: Bertrum grewup as an Orphan in the craggy cliffs of Cinnibar Island. he faught with other pokemon for what little food their was, constantly getting beaten to bruises. After several years he became an adolesence, and with his two life companions (geodude, and magby) they set out as a stowaway in a fishing tug. Decades passed as Bertrums hatred for humanity grew, but one day he noticed a strange man in a black suit handing out papers to shifty characters. Then one was given to Bertrum, "wanted: hardy men/and women, to join team rocket for the great geovani!" Having that said he joined up and instantly began his training (being much older then most grunts he advanced quickly), up until he stood as an Adv.Admin, patiently waiting for his rightful place of an elite.
    Pokemon:

Name: Golem ( age: 60)
    Nickname: Guss
    Personality: Guss was the runt of his litter as a geodude, constantly being beaten by his siblings. Until the day a young boy saved him from a pool of water (if you didn't know, geodudes die if they are submerged in water) and over the long years it has grown to be an old, extremely loyal freind to his master Bertrum (Golem shed their skin with age and grow larger each year, being over 50 years old... you get the point), high temper.. short fuse

Name: Magmortar ( age: 60)
    Nickname: Leopold
    Personality: Leopold being a Magmortar, tends to set things on fire for sheer enjoyment. Nothing will get in his way to play a prank on guss, his life long partner. Constantly bickering over whos older and more stronger with guss. Crude sense of humour, enjoys seeing things burn

Name: Snorlax ( age: 12)
    Nickname: Beth
    Personality: Beth is the fruit of Bertrums service for Team rocket. Being a snorlax she is is only active when battling, other then that she is busy eating and trying to stop Guss and Leopold from killing each other, She is as stubborn as Bertrum is when it comes to getting her way. kind hearted, cruel to those who deserve it

Name: Flygon ( age: 10)
    Nickname: Wendy
    Personality: Wendy started off as a very desperate trapinch, roaming the city and eating what ever it thaught was food. until it nipped the bottom of Bertrum, seeing this trapinch reminded Bertrum as his days of being an orphan with little to nothing to eat. Thus a freindship was born, a flygon with the taste for chaos stands by Bertrum's side. loving to her master, savage personality

Sample: (as promised) The Day had been a good one for bertrum and his team of eager grunts, The fruit of another succsessful mission laid in front of him. "Good work men, take your share and rondevous at the checkpoint in two hours." He said in a stern voice as he laid his arm towards the pile of stolen goods.
    The Grunts pushed and shoved, courses thrown and such, as the mob of men crowded around the booty. Bertrum on the other hand Strolled down the street with his Trenchcoat accross his arm Wendy's pokeball in hand, He released her and hopped on. "back to base Wendy, no dilly dallying" he shouted.
    Wendy and Bertrum disapeared over the treetops in the horizon... (end sample)

Last edited:

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • @TheOldKoot: your sign-up was nice, but there were a few spelling/punctuation errors. Also, you need to add more detail to the personality. Your sign-up was pretty good overall and I'll accept you, just add more detail to the personality.

OOC:

This will be the only OOC posted here. I don't want any more OOCs posted after this one. I'll create an OOC thread for this RP in the ROlePlay lounge, so post your OOCs there. I'll post a link to the OOC thread under the Rules of the RP in the plot post. Also, I'm Starting the RP now.

IC:

Rayne and his pokemon were in the Team Rocket Gym facility doing one of their routine workouts. Rayne and Howler were busy running on treadmills adjacent to each other. As for Nightmare and Cutter, Rayne's other two pokemon, they were already finished with their workouts and were taking a break inside their pokeballs. Small beads of perspiration appeared on Rayne's forehead, and Howler panted beside him as they both ran on their treadmills.

"We have about five more minutes to go Howler," said Rayne, looking at the electronic timer on his treadmill. The time read 4:59, and seconds continued to pass steadily. Rayne looked over at Howler's progress. It seemed to be doing quite well, not really showing any signs of fatigue other than a few pants. In the middle of their workout, an announcement came over the intercom.

"ATTENTION ALL TEAM ROCKET MEMBERS! REPORT TO THE MEETING ROOM IMMEDIATELY FOR A BRIEFING AS WELL AS TO RECEIVE YOUR NEW MISSION ASSIGNMENTS," boomed the stern, deep voice of Giovanni over the intercom. Then, as sudden as the announcement was made, the intercom clicked off with a tiny beep. The Rockets in the gym began to move and clear out, headed to the Rocket meeting room.

"So..we're finally getting our new missions," said Rayne, jumping smoothly off of his treadmill. Howler followed, landing on the ground after jumping from the treadmill. Rayne cut off the treadmills, and went to have a seat on one of the benches. He wiped his face with a towel and took a gulp of water, and then gave some water to Howler. Rayne gathered his supplies and waited for all the other Rockets to leave. After everyone left, he sat there for a moment, and then followed suit.

"Hm..I wonder what the Boss has planned for us..its been a while since he held a huge meeting like this, so it must be important," thought Rayne to himself as he walked down the hallway and headed for the meeting room. He chose to lag behind the other Rockets a little to keep from being in a crowded group. Howler followed him at his heels, sniffing the floor every now and then. After a few minutes, he had reached the meeting room. Once again, he waited until the others went inside and stayed behind for a few moments. For a moment, he hesitated outside of the huge steel doors, thinking. "I hope we get a good mission..I've been itching to have a little fun.."

Rayne then entered the meeting room, Howler by his side.

TheOldKoot

WHAT!?
    Years
  • (ooc: my last ooc as well, edited personallity :ooc)

Bertrum had just finished putting the last touches on one of the broken rocket subs as the speaker came on with geovani's orders. He put down his wrench and took off his goggles to whipe his eyes "well, i guess this is gonna have to wait" he said with a sigh. Bertrum skipped down the ladder as he proceeded to take of his coat at the same time, then proceeded down the hallways towards the breifing room. Halfway there he mumbled to him self " another looting mission perhaps? or this time something more juicy?" Bertrum arrived several minutes later and took a seat near the back, and put on his glasses.

He looked around to see most of the room was full "we sure have expanded quite a bit havn't we?" he mumbled.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Nate was a scientist, a sadistic one at that. He often enjoyed seeing others' pain, and he did so now. Taking a disinfected syringe, he injected some sort of green liquid into it. Walking over to one of the cages consisting of just steel bars, he faced a harmless-looking Shinx. It cowered in fear, as it had seen what he had done to the other creatures. Since they were becoming a waste and no one, not even the grunts wanted such a weakling, Nate considered this a sort of early spring cleaning. Some extra research, if you will.

The Shinx backed up, quickly reaching the end of the small cage, with no where else to hide. As a last resort, it tried to charge up electricity in it's fur, if any physical contact was done to the creature. However instead it was sent back into the creature, giving more of a shock than it had intended for Nate.

"Hmph, it's best for you that you're gotten rid of. If not, you'd be put through worse experiments. Hypno, use Hypnosis, if you will," Nate said. Instantly, the Hypno that was behind him, moved infront of him and with a simple movement of the hand, the Shinx was instantly unaware of it's surroundings. It's eyes a dull grey now, the Shinx just stopped moving, unless for breathing. The Hypno then moved back as Nate stepped in. Putting a hand through the steel bars, he held the needle and injected it into the Shinx's neck.

"Give it a half a hour, and hopefully it'll be put out of it's misery under the trance, or this serum will actually work. Come back, Hypno," Nate told his Pokemon, before having it transform into a bright red light that traced back to a red and white sphere. He had lied though, about the last part. The serum was one of the few used to put down some of the Pokemon he just didn't like. The Shinx was overly active on it's own and made the small laboratory given to him, one of the loudest places he would rather not deal with due to the Shinx's attempt to chat with the once remaining Pokemon, and the want to just gain attention. One of the Elites had even told him, that the Shinx was an annoyance they don't want around. So he had decided it was time.

"ATTENTION ALL TEAM ROCKET MEMBERS! REPORT TO THE MEETING ROOM IMMEDIATELY FOR A BRIEFING AS WELL AS TO RECEIVE YOUR NEW MISSION ASSIGNMENTS," the deep voice of Giovanni yelled over the intercom. As soon as it was over, the intercom made a small beep and Nate proceeded to leave the laboratory, but not before locking it first. It was best not to angry any of his superiors yet, and locking his laboratory prevented any of the sneakier grunts and elites from sneaking in, peaking or even stealing his research. With some members of the Rockets, there was much distrust. He was one that often was the target of this, mostly from the grunts who didn't know how Team Rocket actually worked.

Done with his research, Nate had proceeded down the narrow hall his room was located in, and headed towards the meeting room. Important missions from Giovanni himself haven't been assigned in years. It would be a good opportunity to learn about new Pokemon, as well.

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • Unlike the other Team Rocket members who were working diligently to keep up their training, doing their duty, or at least doing something worth their time... Annabella was just sitting down in a chair with her legs thrown on top of the desk infront of her filled with stacks of papers that were all in need of filling out and sending to the main office. But she was too lazy to pick up her black ball point pen so she could do what she was supposed to. And to make things even worse for herself, instead of being alert to any upcoming announcements, this sixteen year old's sapphire eyes were closed while her head was bobbing slightly to the beat of the music blaring from her expensive MP3 Player.

Thus when the announcement was said to all the Team Rocket members, this particular female didn't hear it. Luckily for her, her partner in crime did. See, while Annabella Lila Nightengale was listening to her music and neglecting her duties as a Team Rocket Grunt, her loyal Venonat was just sitting on the ground, doing nothing really except for occasionally glancing over at her trainer to see if she was going to get any orders what-so-ever. But as soon as the announcement was made, the small poison-type pokemon stood up and bravely jumped on top of the female's stomach, bouncing on it for a few minutes before the rich girl's eyes snapped open with a spark of annoyance and aggravation in her eyes.

"What is it you runt?" Her voice was slightly high-pitched and filled with the same aggravation as her eyes had. The Venonat nicknamed Venus hopped off of Annabella's stomach and landed back on the ground, motioning towards the door to try and tell her that they had to leave the small and somewhat badly lit office. "Great... What do these morons want from me?" Reluctantly the raven haired female stood up and turned off her MP3 Player before placing it on the table so she could listen to it later. "Alright Venus lead the way."

So as soon as they left the office the Venonat led her towards the Meeting Room, walking calmly infront of her while listening to the sixteen year old rant softly under her breath about what the stupid higher ranked members wanted from her and why the heck did they call her when she was listening to one of her favorite songs. And after a few minutes of walking, Annabella's rant ended and eventually they both walked inside of the Meeting Room. Trying to find a perfect place to stand since the room was quickly being filled by more Team Rocket members and their pokemon.

[[By the way, my character application was accepted and it's located in the first page of the OOC Rebirth of Team Rocket thread. ]]

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Eric Damon, a good Trainer who was against Team Rocket, was is Mewtwo's lair, talking with Mewtwo about getting their revenge against Team Rocket. Eric said "First, I have to save my girlfriend. She might be a great help, being a Pokemon Ranger and all. We'll take it from there." Mewtwo told him "Go ahead. And good luck." Eric then let out Crobat, and flew to the nearest Rocket base. When he got there, he returned Crobat to her Pokeball. Then, he contacted Mewtwo through a communicator, saying "I'm at the nearest base." He the noticed a giant metal door that only opened to Rocket members, and said "Oh, this is just GREAT! Rhyperior, come on out and use ROCK WRECKER on this door!" as he threw a Pokeball. Rhyperior came out and did what his Trainer told him to. Eric returned him to his Pokeball and said "Great job. Now get some rest." The alarm went off, and Eric then noticed a dark-skinned girl and a Pachirisu in the distance. It was his girlfriend Peggy Crier and her Pokemon partner. They were in a flimsy looking cage. Eric delivered an uppercut to the cage, and they were out. Eric said "Go to Mewtwo's lair. I'll be there soon. There's no time to explain, so I'll do it later! RUN!" She did what her boyfriend said, nodding. Pachirisu was on her shoulder.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • TEAM ROCKET MEMBER
    Name: Mario
    Hometown/Region: Pacifildog Town, Hoenn
    Job: Tech
    Apperance: Mario looks slightly nerdy, always pushing his glasses around. His hair is shoulder-length, and very dark grey with white strands. He is about 4'11". He always wears his passover white vest, with nerdy black shoes and long grey pants.
    Personality: Mario is very strong-willed, confident, and competitive-minded, even with a hint of superiority complex, and feels no inclamation to hide his opnions when he doesn't like them. He tends to be blunt and sarcastic.
    Background: Mario was only 5 when his parents were killed by team rocket. They took his pet dog and shot his parents and ran. When Mario was 10, he was strong enought to have a Pokemon. When h got his Pokemon it was stolen. He was so mad at Team Rocket. He thought "If you can't beat 'em, you have to join em'." He joined Team Rocket.

Pokemon:

Name: Flaafy
    Nickname: Fluffs
    Personality: Flaafy has been loyal to Mario ever since it was a Mareep. He considers it "A happy, shiny day!"
    Obtained: While on a mission to steal a flock of Mareep, one stood out. It was amazingly smily and was looking at Mario adoringly. It joined his party. He left the rest of the Mareep there. It evolved while in a battle versus the competitor Team Aqua's boss Archie.

Name: Machamp
    Nickname: Chopper
    Personality: It is very shy and docile. It has always seemed sad for some reason. It releases all its anger during battle.
    Obtained: During a battle versus a trainer named Gary, Mareep easily fainted his Machoke. Gary said "I don't need useless Pokemon like you!" and got rid of Machoke. Machoke slowly walked over to Mario, as if it wanted to join his team. Mario accepted. It evolved while on a mission to capture a Lapras.

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    1-2-3, Left-Right-Left, 1-2-3-4, Jab-Jab-Jab-Hook, Uppercut-Right Cross

The sound of fists hitting a punching bag can be heard to all those entering and coming anywhere near the fitness room in Rocket Headquarters.

Kallus can be seen shirtless with rivers of sweat running down his torso and a MP3 player secured in the belt of his pants as he listens to his playlist of assorted heavy metal. The proud Team Rocket Advanced Grunt continues to lay into the punching bag as if it had wronged him. Behind the bag is one of his partners, a Hitmonchan nicknamed Jacky. Jacky is bouncing back and forth at the force of every punch but holds his ground and allows his trainer to continue his furious training.

The usually well groomed blonde hair is now dripping wet with sweat and matted over top of his headband. His breathing seeming slightly haggard but showing no sign of relenting Kallus continues to treat the bag as his most hated enemy. Seeing that his headstrong trainer will end up killing himself one day with this intense work out regiment his other partner gets an idea. So the Kadabra picks up a towel and the water bottle and heads over to Kallus almost as if to call timeout.

Seeing his partner approach, Kallus stops his volley of blows momentarily to take a small rest. Once in reach he removes the towel from his Kadabra's shoulder and begins to apply it to his face and body, " Thanks Kaboom, you guys are always a big help in my training."

The Kadabra nods in affirmation as Hitmonchan walks out from behind the bag rubbing his chest and grinning as he snatches the water bottle from the unaware Psychic Pokemon's hand and takes a drink.

As the three stand there enjoying each other's company, Hitmonchan indulging himself with some water, Kallus attempting to soak up the sweat enough to begin working on his kicks and Kadabra acting somewhat like the helpful mother, they hear the intercom click on and Giovanni's voice echo throughout the room, "ATTENTION ALL TEAM ROCKET MEMBERS! REPORT TO THE MEETING ROOM IMMEDIATELY FOR A BRIEFING AS WELL AS TO RECEIVE YOUR NEW MISSION ASSIGNMENTS."

Taking a moment to stretch and throw the towel into a corner, Kallus then walks over to his discarded Team Rocket jacket and places it back on after tightening his headband. " Well looks like training is over for now guys, back in the Pokeballs." Saying this as he tosses the two balls up into the air and the respective Pokemon turns into a red light and returns to the safety of their pokeball. As Kallus effortlessly catches the two Pokeballs and places them onto his trainer belt.

So with all that, he decides to leave his jacket open as if to air out his rather sweaty body and he places his MP3 player into one of the pockets. He then begins to walk forward as he runs his fingers through his hair in hopes that in falls in a decent enough way to look presentable infront of Mr. Giovanni.

Play time...

Last edited:

Dude0

Master Of Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2008
    cool i like this too cansomeone teach me how to play this

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • Rayne and Howler entered the Rocket Meeting Room. The room itself was very plain, but also very big. The huge steel walls led to an equally huge steel ceiling, where there were huge stadium-like lights illuminated the room. On the opposite side of the room, there was a large balcony. It was packed and very noisy as all of Kanto's Team Rocket syndicate were in the room, awaiting Giovanni's instructions. Rayne looked around as he saw all sorts of Rockets: techs, scientists, and other spies like himself. As he looked around, Rayne spotted his older brother, Hugo. His brother smirked at him, and Rayne countered by merely raising one of his eyebrows. He went to stand up against a wall, Howler sitting beside him.

"Hugo seems to be excited about this meeting. He should be..being an Elite automatically gives him the best missions," said Rayne, eyeing his brother. He sighed for a moment and looked down at Howler. "Well I hope we at least get a good mission. I know you and the others have been waiting to get out and about Howler, and trust me I have too.."

Just as Rayne finished his sentence, the huge steel doors atop the balcony opened, creating a pillar of light. A dark, silhouetted figure emerged and stepped onto the balcony. An arrogant-looking Persian sat by the figure's side, sneering down at all the Rockets. At once, the whole room immediately became quiet, as everyone focused their attention onto the dark figure. "Well, well, well..are my Rockets ready for their missions?" boomed Giovanni's deep and commanding voice. "The time has come for our glorious return.."

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • Annabella Lila Nightengale stood still, surrounded by other Team Rocket members like herself. The only problem was that unlike them, she had really no idea why they were all being crammed into this room like a bunch of tunas in a steel can. But atleast it was slightly big enough to distance herself from the really ugly looking guys in the room, because if any of them got close to her, she'd soo slap them silly. And last time she slapped the living crud out of someone, their face was sore for days.

"So what are we here for?" She asked the Venonat, the purple pokemon who was standing next to her on the ground was about to try and explain to her trainer what the whole meeting was about, but Annabella rolled her sapphire eyes spoke,"You know what, never mind, you can't even speak English. So don't bother, I'll figure it out eventually." The poison type then nodded before glancing over at dark figure who entered the room with his Persian. Not really seeming to mind the way her trainer treated her. After all the Venonat was too used to being pushed around, glared at, and ignored to really mind.

However soon Annabella's question was answered, although she personally wasn't too happy finding out the reason why every single Kanto Team Rocket member was in the room. The fact that they'd all get missions really didn't excite her all, it meant that she'd just actually have to do work. After all she personally preferred doing nothing in her little office than actually doing some useless mission like catching pokemon for some old guy who thought he was the best thing ever since the Masterball was created.

Annabella then sighed as she looked away from Giovanni, her sapphire eyes glancing around the room to see if there was anyone decent looking to talk to. But then again, everyone seemed to focused on the leader of the organization... No one really seemed to be in the mood to talk, or to ditch the room with her since most likely Giovanni would be talking for hours and hours about useless junk that wouldn't have anything to do with her. 'I guess next time we have to gather together to listen to Giovanni I'll just have to bring my MP3 player so I won't get bored.'

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    After a few minutes, Nate had managed to arrive in the meeting room. It was crowded with Rockets, grunts, admins, and elites. Even the few executives who were Giovanni's right hand men. Most of the Rockets were chatting about anything from the mission to what rank they were. A majority of the people in the room had their Pokemon out, only helping to make the meeting room seem much more tiny than it actually was. Nate avoided most of the Rockets here, as they wouldn't be worthwhile talking to.

The chatter lasted on for several minutes, until a figure appeared on the balcony. A Persian appeared by his side, arrogant and staring at all the Rockets, making facial gestures occasionally. Everyone instantaneously fell silent, and for good reason. Right now, the boss of the Rockets was staring down at all of them.

"Well, well, well..are my Rockets ready for their missions?" Giovanni asked, though he knew the answer for a majority of them. "The time has come for our glorious return..."

"I just hope these missions won't suck like the last few I been getting," Nate thought, before listening to the rest of his leader's speech.

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Reaching the room Kallus takes a moment to run his fingers through his hair one last time before he walks in to meet the man he so idolized for all these years. But before he entering, his Hitmonchan pops out of the Pokeball and smiles at his trainer almost as if to say that he wanted to see this guy too. Kallus just shakes his head and grins as he and Jacky walk through the doors.

As he enters he sees many of the other Rockets in attendence with at least one Pokemon out, almost as if to say they trusted no one. So Kallus places his hand on Hitmonchan's left shoulder and whispers, " Thanks for looking out for me buddy." The Hitmonchan just shrugs and points out a nice spot against one of the walls for them to wait at.

Glad he popped out, or I would have looked like one heck of a naive chump...

As he and Hitmonchan lean against the wall he allows his thoughts wander for a moment as well as his peircing blue eyes. Around the room he sees a sea of people, some nerdy looking, a couple decent looking girls and a couple shady characters. Taking a better look at the room it seems more fitting to be a battle arena then a meeting room.

Kallus looks around not quite sure what to make of this whole room, and almost as if Jacky knew what he was thinking he nods and says, "Chan..."

He'd be lying if he didn't realize it was a little intimidating, but all the same he just gets comfortable in his spot and looks up just as the balcony doors open and a darkened figure walks through with what appears to be a Persian next to him.

"Well, well, well..are my Rockets ready for their missions?" boomed the man in a rather deep and commanding voice. "The time has come for our glorious return.."

Those words bring a mishcevious grin to Kallus lips as Jacky punches his gloves together to insinuate that he's ready for whatever Giovanni has to throw at them.

Finally, a chance to prove myself...and to prove the righteous wrong...

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • "The time has now come for the return of Team Rocket. Five years has been a long wait, has it not? Well now we shall wait no longer. Team Rocket will be a force to be reckoned with. We shall show the region of Kanto that their moment of peace has been for nothing," said Giovanni ruthlessly. His deep, commanding voice echoed within the spatious room. Persian meowed at his feet. "We will destroy all who oppose us, whoever they are, whereever they are. This includes teams Magma and Aqua in Hoenn. They too shall realize there is only room for one team in the world, and that is ours."

Rayne looked up at the dark silhouette of Giovanni intently, his steely blue eyes focused hard. "Finally, it's time! The boss is finally ready to begin our plans," thought Rayne. "I can't wait to go on another mission.."

"Each of you will be receiving mission assignments, and some of you will be receiving partners as well. My elites will deliver each of you a letter stating your mission along with other details, and you will also teceive your Team Rocket ID cards. Once you receive your letters, you will have the rest of the day to prepare. Missions start tomorrow," boomed Giovanni. As he spoke, elites began walking amongst the crowd, handing out letters and IDs. Giovanni himself left the room and walked back into his office.

"Rayne!" said a loud voice. Rayne immediately recognized the voice as Hugo's and turned to look at him. Hugo handed him a rather thick envelope, smirking. "Looks like you'll have an important assignment. Don't blow it."

"Whatever Hugo," said Rayne calmly, snatching away the envelope. He opened it and looked into it. There was an assortment of papers along with a plastic ID card. He took it out and looked at it. On it was his mugshot, along with his ID number. He stuffed it down into his pocket and took out the paper labeled "Mission Instructions". As he read his paper, the other rockets delivered their envelopes. The others began to read their instructions as well. Rayne read all the instructions on the paper, and saw two pictures of the three partners he was going to be working with. One picture was labeled 'Grunt Annabella' and the other was labeled 'Adv. Grunt Kallus'.

"So I'm going to be working with these two," said Rayne to himself. He looked among the vast crowd of rockets in the room. "They're both Grunts and I've never talked to either of them before. I guess we should go find them so we can get this mission started. C'mon, Howler.."

He began to walk amongst the Rockets, looking for his partners.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Kamora had Chimchar on his shoulder and just arrived in Pallet town. "Chimchar, we're going to meet my grandfather and then head off. I use to come play with his pokemon when I was younger. He was a strong trainer and almost beat the champion of the Elite Four. I left an egg here a couple of months ago and now I'm going to get that egg." So Chimchar jumped off his shoulder and followed him. Kamora ran to the door of his grandfather's house and saw no one was there.

He went outside and found his grandfather being held down by some men in black with a R on their chest. The man threw a pokeball and released a Golbat and Chimchar jumped in front of Kamora. "Grandpa, do you still have that Pokemon?" his grandpa nodded then threw Kamora a whistle. Kamora blew the whistle and a Flygon came down and released a hyper beam that blew all the men away.

After that incident was over Kamora's grandfather looked up. "The egg you sent has hatched and become quite a nuisance," then a bulbasaur ran and tackled kamora to the ground. Kamora was so happy and so he put Bulbasaur in a pokeball and went on his way. "We're going to participate in the Kanto contest, grandpa. I hope we will meet again." then Kamora went out of Pallet town.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back