• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth of Team Rocket [Revived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
Years
    • NJ
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    The advanced grunt just sighs, " I would personally like to prove the power of Team Rocket instead of just going through the motions of the mission. But whatever... you are the leader..." With that he follows behind the Admin and his Houndour a little disgruntled but satisfied enough.

As Kallus walks off the Hitmonchan takes a moment to look at the hyper little Venonat. Not very accustomed to seeing Bug Pokemon, he waves to the little bug and follows after his trainer.

I hope we try to prove some power instead of just being theives...

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • Annabella stood there, listening as Rayne agreed with what she said about going to the Pewter City Museum. However near the end of his explanation about how easy it would be to get in and how he had everything planned out her sapphire eyes had a small tint of aggravation. After all weren't they supposed to work together as a team to map a way to get in and to use all of their pokemon? For as that famous saying goes: 'There's no I in team.'

But whatever, the raven haired beauty just shrugged it off. Since Rayne apparently had done all the planning and ect. on his own, it meant less work for her. So she wasn't going to start complaining. "Alright let's go." She then began to walk forward, alongside the advanced grunt who complained about the fact that they should do a bit more than just steal fossils since he wanted to show the people in Pewter City how much power Team Rocket has.

"Well remember hun, when we were younger we had to learn how to crawl before learning how to run. Same goes with this mission. We start off by just stealing and in the future we'll have the whole region in the palm of our hands." She told him simply, not looking at him as she spoke since her eyes were focused on whatever was infront of her.

Venus was happily perched on her trainer's shoulder. And when the fighting-type pokemon waved at her, she used one of her small hands so she could wave at him back. After all unlike many of the pokemon who belonged to the Team Rocket members, she was an actually friendly pokemon who enjoyed socializing with others. The only problem was that she really didn't get to socialize often.

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • Rayne walked down the hall to the supply shop room, Howler following behind him. Outside the room, there was already a huge group of rockets. He pushed his way through the crowd with a dull look on his face. When he broke through the crowd, Rayne approached the counter, where there was a fellow Rocket stationed to hand out the necessary supplies from the Rocket supply stock.

"ID?" asked the rocket in a rough voice, looking at Rayne. He looked at him with a sort of grumpy expression as he held out his hand. The guy was very muscular, and had a very thick neck and arms, which made him look like an ape.

"Ugh, here.." said Rayne disdainfully, taking the ID out of his pocket and handing it over. He crossed his arms in an irritated way, waiting for the guy to return his ID. "Let's move it..I don't have all day.."

"You little.." growled the rocket, scanning the ID. On the handheld scanner, Rayne's mugshot and other information appeared, and a green light showed with a tiny beep. After the scan, he thrusted the ID back at him. "What do you want?"

Rayne snatched the ID from the ape rocket's hand and shoved it down his pocket. He took out his envelope, which had the supply list in it. "I'll need..three CSD's, a pack of smoke bombs, mini cams, video receptors, three pairs of tech goggles, three black duffel bags, and three black backpacks. Throw in three pairs of sunglasses and two male outfits and one female outfit too," said Rayne, reciting the long list with indifference. The ape rocket gathered the supplies and laid them out equally on the counter. Smirking, Rayne took his share of the supplies from off the counter. He loaded the supplies into his backpack and did the same with the others' backpacks. He put on his backpack and then grabbed all of the others' supplies and brought them over to them.

"Here..this stuff is for you two," said Rayne, giving each Annabella and Kallus a backpack, already loaded with the necessary supples, and a black duffel bag. He seemed to already be getting used to the fact that he would have to be around the two of them for a while, and felt that he was responsible for the whole group. "If you guys don't know how to use any of the gear, just tell me and I'll show you."

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Before he left his room, Darksteel grabbed an odd, mechanical Pokeball. It had wires on the outside, and a small hole where a datachip would fit. This was for his Porygon, who lived inside his computer. Right now, the Porygon was still in the laptop he carried, but he could upload it from a chip and insert it into the Pokeball. Then, he could call upon it whenever.

Until then, the Porygon stayed in its computer. He would have no use right now to release it for a while. Plus, he had no time. He looked at his watch, which was hidden by the long sleeve of his labcoat. He exited the room, and waited in the main foyer, keeping a watchful eye for his teammates.

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Kallus just shrugs at the girl's comment and sighs, " Learn from past mistakes... don't repeat them..." But realizing whatever he says may fall on deaf ears he just shrugs and continues walking. All the while Hitmonchan falls back a little bit to where the Venonat is an begins to have a conversation, cause this is seriously the first time Jacky has ever met a Bug type Pokemon.

So as the Pokemon are talking about...well whatever Pokemon would talk about, Kallus reaches the checkpoint and watches Rayne rattle off this long list of rather arbitrary things. And as the other brutish looking Rocket pulls all of this crap out Kallus can't help but wonder why the hell they need all of this.

So as he takes his backpack he decides to question the whole thing once again, " If Team Rocket operations were foiled by Red waltzing in through the front door, why do we insist on stealth?"

He throws the backpack over his shoulder and awaits the response. Full well knowing that he'll go along with whatever the game plan is... he's just curious why the hell they aren't breaking old failed habits.

Old habits die hard apparently...

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Kamora and team had made it to Pewter City with no time to spare, but hadn't acquired anymore pokemon. Kamora just couldn't find any pokemon that would be good for contest. He liked his Sinnoh Pokemon better because they were so interesting and had some cool attacks. He knew that Kanto couldn't compair to Sinnoh, but he didn't know it would be such a let down. So he went to the Pokemon Center. Kamora missed his pokemon so he decided to call home on the video phone. His mother picked up the phone and had Mime Jr. on her shoulder. "Hello, how are you doing," said his mother and Mime Jr. waving hi. "Hi mom, how are my fifthteen pokemon doing at home and especially Torterra," as he said this Tirterra ran to the window and said hi. Kamora's mother asked him if he wanted her to send over some of his other pokemon. "No thanks, Chimchar and Bulbasaur need some time to train and test thier powers," he said while rubbing Chimchar's head. So Kamora thanked his mother for the pokemon care and said goodbye. Kamora was sad that he hadn't caught more pokemon so he left the center and tried to catch some outside the center. On his way out he saw the trainer that had kicked the Weedle. Kamora was wondering what he was up to now.

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • "Learn from past mistakes...don't repeat them..."
    True, the Team Rocket Organization was known for being thieves and sure, tons of their schemes to steal were foiled by Red and his companions. But they couldn't exactly come out and start attacking regular Kanto citizens and doing anything large-scale when just coming out. Plus, most of the Team Rocket members here in this room were either new or rusty, so pulling off an important large-scale mission would most likely be unsuccessful if they tried it now.

"Whatever you say hun, but I still think this is a good start." She replied, not bothering to argue back with what he said. For the statement was true and the organization had to learn from their mistakes in the past so they could become stronger. However now wasn't the best time to do anything drastic and difficult. Plus in a big-scale mission she'd actually have to get down and dirty. And heck, she didn't want to get her new outfit dirty already.

Venus had hopped off of Annabella's shoulder and landed on the ground behind her. This way she'd be able to walk alongside Hitmonchan and chatter a bit with the fighting-type pokemon.

As soon as they stopped walking so Rayne could get the supplies for the mission, she leaned against the cold steel wall and gazed up at the ceiling. Not really paying attention to what her leader was saying to the large Team Rocket male, and not really caring either. 'Hm, I wonder if I'll have enough time to go to my office and get my MP3 player.' Yeah, right now wasn't the best time to think about her music storage and playing device, but it was an expensive piece of machinery that she bought for herself a month or two ago. And it had pretty good music of different varieties as well. So since these guys on her team seemed like good-looking, yet rather dull males, she needed something to entertain herself with.

"Here..this stuff is for you two,"
    Rayne's voice snapped the raven haired Team Rocket member out of her thoughts and soon enough she looked at the two items he was giving her. A unfashionable black backpack and an equally unfashionable black duffel bag. "Thanks Rayne." She then put the backpack on and slung the duffel bag over her right shoulder. And then Kallus spoke up and asked a question about the supplies and why Team Rocket was so worked up over using stealth if that's something that usually screwed up most of Team Rocket's plans.

Naturally since she wasn't asked the question, she just kept silent and waited to hear Rayne's answer to the question. But perhaps she could answer it if he didn't know. After all Red was just a trainer who was just blessed with ungodly like luck and if it wasn't for stealth then the Jennys would catch the Rockets before they could even do anything remotely evil.

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • While Rayne gave Annabella and Kallus their supplies, he heard Kallus once again question the way they were going about things as he took his supplies. "If Team Rocket operations were foiled by Red waltzing in through the front door, why do we insist on stealth?" questioned Kallus, looking at Rayne as he put on the backpack.

Not in the mood for a lengthy lecture about the best way to complete a mission, Rayne decided to simply tell Kallus what was what. "Well, the answer to your question lies within your statement Kallus. You said Team Rocket operations were foiled by Red waltzing through the front door. If that were the case, why not plant a booby trap on the other side of the door for the next time someone tries to just walk in?" responded Rayne, giving a small hint of a smile. He sometimes spoke in complicated analogies when explaining these kinds of things. "Remember, the key to the success of any mission is proper strategy, not just brute strength. I suppose The Boss himself knows this now, seeing as how he took the time to plan the way he would go about resurrecting Team Rocket rather than just powerhousing his way through the whole thing yet again. In other words Kallus, think before you move, and learn from your mistakes so that you dont make the same mistake twice."

After his brief explanation, Rayne resumed his train of thought being on the current mission. He stood and folded his arms, looking at Annabella and Kallus with his steely blue eyes. "Now that that's over with, I guess we're ready to head out to Pewter now. Before we go, I'll give you guys a chance to make any last-minute preparations before we leave," said Rayne his a calm voice. "So if you have anything you need to do or get, do it now and do it fast."

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Kallus smirks as his piercing blue eyes seem to be aglow with amusement, " At least one of you guys has a decent head on your shoulders. I think we'll get along just fine." Shortly after finishing his statement he lets his Kadabra out of it's Pokeball.

As Kadabra pops out he sees a bunch of people and Jacky talking with a Venonat... this causes the Psychic Pokemon much confusion as he scratches the back of his head with his spoon and looks at Kallus, " Ka...dab?"

Kallus smiles a little as he points to Rayne and the Howler, " Kaboom, they are the leaders in the mission, I think you'll be a big help with your Psychic powers." Kadabra looks at Rayne and then at the small Dark pup and lets out a small grumble obviously not a fan of Dark Pokemon.

But being the more easy going of his trainer and Jacky he just sighs and looks at the bag Kallus is holding and then back to Rayne and extends his hand to the Admin, " Kadabara."

As Kaboom is introducing himself to Rayne, Kallus decides to pull out his MP3 player and start up the song 'Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?' by Megadeth.

" I'm ready when you are Rayne..." Kallus states rather bluntly just itching to get something going. Finally a chance to defeat something more than a sandbag...

What do you mean I ain't kind...just not your kind...

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    As Nate received all that was needed so far, he dashed back to his laboratory, ignoring any Rockets that got in his way (primarily the grunts, another reason they hate him). A few of the grunts sent rude gestures his way, one even bothering to give him the finger as he got in their way, on purpose or not. However, Nate didn't care much. They couldn't do anything to him that could harm him and other Rockets, well without getting punished by one of the Elites, Executives, or Giovanni himself. Thus, they utterly helpless as the scientist had a habit of shoving people out of his way, but no matter how lightly, they always were pissed at him.

Arriving at his small lab, his own room to work in and where he slept in some cases, Nate pulled out a ring of keys from his pockets. Fitting one in a lock, his door made a 'click'. With a gentle twist of the knob and a push on the door, the entrance to what he would call home in the Rocket Base, was revealed. Entering it, he locked the door behind him, and checked on the poor Shinx. It had died already, with a stench of death most likely coming soon. Nevertheless, he was used to it, from many of the experiences.

Sitting on a chair, Nate was opening the bottom drawer of the computer desk he was facing, and pulled out a red and white sphere, placing it and the rest of his Pokeballs on a belt that held all of his Pokeballs for quick use. If they were going on a mission, it was best that Nate, Darksteel, and Bertrum had these Pokemon for easy access.

Not in a mood for anything else, Nate took the letter, his Pokemon, and a few healing items and locked the door to his lab. There wasn't much to do when he came back, except to air out the room. So with that, he proceeded to the main lobby, hoping to get the mission started.

"Showtime..."

TheOldKoot

WHAT!?
    Years
  • An Hour had come and gone in Bertrum's workshop. The room was completely quiet, only the light snoring of Bertrum filled the air. The tiny watch on his wrist began bleeping in a horriffying tone, sending Bertrum high into the air with a yelp. "ayeee! its an hour already?" He screamed as he reorganized his thaughts.

Bertrums bag sat by the door, conveniently placed by his robot. Bertrum rummaged through it to find his robot forgot to pack the most important things "where in the tarnation are me pokemon" he mumbled. Bertrum began scouring the room in search for his pokemon. A good few minutes went by before Bertrum remembered they were on his belt "ohoho silly me!" he chuckled.

Bertrum opened his door and slowly made his way to the chosen meeting spot. Along the way he noticed some very upset grunts. One waspractly screaming about th scientists being complete jerks, but this was none of Bertrum's concern so he proceeded through them on his slow pace.

Upon arriving Bertrum already saw that nate was ready to go, he aproached with a smile until he came within smelling distance. Nate stunk as if he slept with a dead corpse. Bertrum's nose cringed slightly "I presume your experiment went.. well ?".

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • Annabella listened as Rayne answered Kallus's question calmly, and then when he told them that they could go and get any last minute items that were in their rooms or anywhere. Annabella glanced over at Venus who was still chattering happily with the fighting-type pokemon. "Venus." This caused the venonat to stop speaking to the Hitmonchan so her red eyes could glance over at her trainer. "Veno?"

"Since you are much faster than I am, got to the office and get my MP3 player." She told the bug-type pokemon, who just nodded before glancing over at the psychic pokemon who popped out of his pokeball. So before leaving the group, she waved a quick hello to the Kadabra and a quick goodbye to the Hitmonchan. And with that being said and done, the small pokemon dashed off to do what she was ordered to do.

As soon as the Venonat left, Annabella's eyes then glanced over at the psychic pokemon herself. Watching him as he introduced himself to Rayne and quickly after, her sapphire eyes glanced over at the pokemon's trainer who took out a MP3 player. One that looked remotely similar to her own, but not quite. And she was tempted to ask him what song he was listening to, but then again... Why bother? He didn't seem the social type of guy anyway.

"Veno!"
    Venus had returned and with the pink MP3 player in her hands. It wasn't hard getting the electronic device since she remembered where it was located. Which was why she returned so quickly. Annabella then bent down and took the MP3 player from the Venonat. "Thanks Venus, you actually came earlier than I expected you to." This was like a compliment for the bug-type thus why the Venonat hopped up and cheered happily after Annabella said that. Then she walked back towards the Hitmonchan to once again chatter with the fighting-type pokemon.

"Yeah Rayne, I'm ready to go now as well."

KingKaos

Years
  • Chimchar jumped off of Kamora's shoulder and hit the trainer with a flamethrower to the butt. The trainer screamed and then threw a pokeball at Chimchar. "What, you already have a trainer?" said the trainer shocked that such a strong Chimchar would have a trainer. That's when Kamora grabbed Chimchar and told him to apologize. Chimchar refused and so Kamora didn't force him. The trainer realized that Kamora was the trainer that had beaten his weak Weedle earlier. Then Kamora asked about the Weedle but the trainer pulled out a empty pokeball. "I released that weakling to be food for the forest pokemon" Kamora couldn't believe that and neither could Chimchar. The two soon became enraged and so Chimchar hit the boy with a full body flamethrower. The boy screamed in pain then ran off. Kamora was highly upset that he had released Weedle for losing a battle when it had a disadvantage. He couldn't do much, but he was still sad.

Kamora decided to look for pokemon as planned and pulled out a fishing rod. He found a nearby river and began to fish for pokemon. After three minutes of waiting a Poliwag grabbed on to the lure and Kamora began to battle it. Chimchar had a disadvantage, but Kamora wanted to show himself that the trainer was wrong for releasing Weedle. "Chimchar, flamethrower and then jump into the air." with that Chimchar hit Poliwag with a hot flamethrower and then jumped in the air. "Flame wheel with a tornado style and finish her off." Chimchar started to release fire from his mouth and then wrapped it around its body to make a flame wheel tornado. The attack came at Poliwag and she countered with her aqua jet. The two attacks collided and Poliwag and Chimchar still stood tall. Poliwag attacked with water gun and Chimchar launched a flame thrower. The attacks cancelled out and surprised Kamora. He couldn't believe how strong this Poliwag was, but he wasn't about to give up yet. "Chimchar, use dig and make four holes around Poliwag" and so Chimchar dug and made four holes around Poliwag.

Chimchar looked back at Kamora and realized what the plan was. Chimchar shot a flamethrower into the holes and started to make towers of flame around Poliwag. Poliwag started to become dry and tried to return to water, but soon found her strenght was gone. So Kamora ordered a flame wheel and Poliwag fell to the ground. Kamora threw the pokeball and caught his first Kanto pokemon.

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • "Good, now lets get going you two. It shouldn't take us too long to get to Pewter City, so we might as well get going now so we can get this mission completed so we can move on our way towards bigger things. Now, first we'll--" said Rayne. Before he could finish his statement, he was cut off by the arrival of another Rocket.

This was no ordinary Rocket, he was an Elite, which meant he worked very closely with Boss Giovanni and that he was at the top of the ladder. Apart from his status, his personal relationship concerning Rayne was also apparent: he was Rayne's older brother, Hugo. The two looked very similar indeed, like how you would expect brothers to look. They had the same jet-black hair and steely blue eyes, although Hugo's hair was a bit longer, and his eyes a darker shade of Rayne's grayish-blue. He also looked a bit older as well. Rayne turned around and folded his arms, a slight look of annoyance on his face.

"What's up bro? Finally ready to set out on a mission I see," said Hugo, walking over to the group and standing in front of them. He stood face-to-face with his brother, hands in his pockets in a casual sort of manner. He petted Howler, who was used to being around him because of the fact that he was Rayne's brother. Hugo's Elite status was apparent; he wore an Elite Rocket uniform, as well as red-tinted glasses and a shiny silver chain that had the Team Rocket R on it. He liked to poke fun at his little brother, and always took great pleasure in seeing the look on his face when he did so. Hugo smirked at Annabella and Kallus, obviously amused at the fact that they were pretty inexperienced and would have a long way to go to prove themselves. "So who are the Runts?"

"The runts both have names you know. Her name's Annabella and his name's Kallus," said Rayne in an indifferent sort of voice, gesturing to Annabella and Kallus as he introduced them to Hugo. Rayne was obviously used to Hugo's annoying ways and it didn't bother him much, but he didn't feel like having the three of them ending up in an argument. "They're my new partners for our mission, and with me leading them they'll get the best training. Don't worry, Hugo..they wont be runts for much longer. They'll move up in the ranks quickly enough. Maybe even faster than you did.."

Hugo smirked at Rayne's statement. "Now, now Rayne..no sense in getting all hostile. I'm sure they'll get some good training under you, but I doubt they'll move up in the ranks as fast as you claim," he said.

"Hehe..you'll see soon enough Hugo," said Rayne in a calm voice, moving forward and standing toe-to-toe with his older brother. "You trained me, remember? Even with that, I've learned a few tricks on my own you know."

"I'm sure you have Rayne..I'm sure you have. Well I'm gonna go to the gym now, so I'll see ya around bro, bye Howler. Catcha later runts!" grinned Hugo, as he turned away and walked down the hallway. As he walked, he looked back over his shoulder and yelled. "Oh and by the way, don't blow your mission Rayne!"

"Don't mind Hugo you two..as much of an arrogant fool he seems to be, he's actually very smart and strong. Sure he has an odd way of showing people his liking for them, but he's taught me a lot of what I know," explained Rayne, looking at Annabella and Kallus with a reassuring expression. "Now as I was saying earlier, lets move out. We'll take the shortcut through Viridian Forest to get to Pewter. Since we'll be out in the open, it would be wise to take off all of our Rocket-labeled clothing.."

With that being said, Rayne removed his white wristband, which had the big red "R" on it. He put the wristband in his backpack and headed towards the door, Howler following in his wake.

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Kallus grits his teeth through that entire discussion as his blue eyes narrow with every snide remark and would be throwing daggers if at all physically possible.

This elite thinks he's so special just because he ascending the ranks of a beaten organization however long ago...and no matter how smart he is, he's a failure just like any of the older members.

The thoughts just stew in Kallus' mind until usually he would have cocked his arm back and knocked the guy out. But showing an unusual amount of restraint, most likely due to the fact that this HUGO was an elite, he calms himself and just grumbles incoherently for a few seconds.

Realizing his trainers about to snap, Kaboom walks over to him and begins to glow purple. While glowing that ominous haze, he lays a hands on Kallus right arm. What the Kadabra is doing is, using its Psychic powers to help relieve the tension in his trainer's body.

Only a few seconds later Kallus grins and places the palm of his right hand on Kadabra's head and smriks, " Thanks Kaboom..."

Coming back to his senses just in time to hear Rayne say that they were taking the path through Viridian Forest Kallus just rolls his neck a little to get some of the kinks out. Also realizing well before it was even said that they needed to be a little covert, Kallus removes his Team Rocket jacket and places it into the dufflebag he was given a few moments ago leaving him shirtless. And since the pokeballs where in his jacket, they too are now inside the dufflebag.

Now adorned in only his headband from Bruno, his black and yellow Team Rocket pants but holding no isignia so none would be the wiser, and his black combat boots Kallus really sees no easier disguise. So he just flexes his muscles and stretches a little to make sure he's ready for the trip before adjusting all his belongings.

The young male advanced grunt takes the time to adjust his earpiece and throw the bags comfortably over one shoulder as he just looks towards Rayne while speaking to Jacky, " Hey Jacky, come over here with me. You can continue your conversation when we're walking through the forest."

Stubborn, yet loyal to his trainer Hitmonchan waves goodbye to the Venonat and walks back over to Kaboom and Kallus. Once the Hitmonchan returns, the Kadabra just laughs a little and hits the Hitmonchan in the shoulder, most likely questioning him about his sudden interest in bugs.

So as his two Pokemon are having a dumb yet playful arguement, Kallus just starts walking in the direction of Rayne, just itching to see where this ride stops next.

"Whenever you're ready Rayne..."

Peace sells...but who's buying?

Last edited:

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • Luckly for Annabella, the MP3 player had a clip in the back of the device so it could easily be attached to her skirt since unlike the guys, she didn't exactly have pockets on her clothes. Her sapphire eyes then glanced away from her pink electronic as Rayne began to talk since her attention now turned to her leader who was telling them how they were going to get to Pewter City. However soon enough, Rayne was cut off by a Team Rocket Elite who looked like he was Rayne's older sibling. 'Shouldn't he be off doing some 'Elite' junk for the old man now?' She thought as she watched the older male with slight annoyance because she was actually paying attention to what Rayne was saying.

But whatever, they had enough time to get to Pewter. So she'd just listen to whatever this Hugo guy was and see why he came over here to waste their time. Which was why she stood quietly, arms still folded over her chest as she listened to the two brothers speak to one another. And the more she heard the older male speak, the more she wanted to use her duffel bag to whack him. For he was insulting both Kallus and herself, however at least Rayne wasn't agreeing with his brother and trying to defend both Kallus and her.

Which was why when Hugo walked away, Annabella relaxed a bit, for she swore if he stayed a minute or two longer she would have beat the bloody pulp out of him with the duffel bag that was slung over her right shoulder. Her sapphire eyes also noticed that Kallus also looked rather ticked with Hugo, perhaps even a bit more ticked off than herself. Her attention then once again turned to Rayne who told them that Hugo wasn't such a bad guy and Annabella was tempted to tell Rayne that she still didn't like Hugo, but since he continued talking and was now continuing on his explanation about how they were going to go to Pewter, she kept silent.

Luckily for Annabella she wore a white tank top underneath her long sleeved black Team Rocket shirt. Which was why she didn't mind the order to take off all Team Rocket labeled clothing. So she quickly removed her black shirt, exposing her short white tank top underneath it. Then she quickly stuffed the black shirt inside of the duffel bag. "Okay I'm ready guys.-" She was going to say something else, but she ended her sentence since her sapphire eyes landed right on Kallus. A shirtless Kallus. But she quickly just shook her head and looked away. Deciding that following Rayne outside of the room instead of stareing at Kallus's bare upper body was a much wiser decision to make.

Venus nodded and waved Hitmonchan goodbye before going back over towards Annabella, walking right alongside her happily. After all talking to another pokemon who was just as outgoing as she was put her in a better mood than before. "So are you ready for this mission Venus?" The Venonat replied with a happy,"Veno!" Annabella nodded a bit at the bug-type pokemon's answer and then she continued to look forward as she too headed towards the door.

PokeMaster13

Banned
    Years
  • Hey if it's not to late I'd like to join as an adv. grunt if I can.
    Team Rocket Adv. Grunt
    Name:Wes
    Appearance: He is quite tall for his age at about 6'5'', and his piercing dark red eyes put fear into almost anyone for no true reason. His hair is almost shoulder length and is sleek and slightly spiky, it also is almost Jet black color with a dark red streek, the color of his eyes, that goes down the right side. His clothing consists of a black T-shirt, Black pants, and a Long, yello coat with small flame trim at the bottom that goes to about 5'' past knee length. His face and hair style looks nearly identical to that of Volkner's, the 8th Sinnoh Gym Leader.
    History:He started his pokemon journey at least 2 years before everyone else. He began his journey alot like Ash did, but Wes started at least a year before Ash did. It took the nearl whole first year to get his first set of 8 gym badges from Kanto. He didn't make very many friends in Kanto and for the most part traveled alone. He barely one the Kanto league, because his Pikachu was struck hard by an enemy attack. Shortly after the Indigo League was finished, he set off for Johto. Right before he left Prof. Oak gave him the Charmander which is his Charizard today.
    While in Johto he tryed to be more layed back and make more friends, but that didn,t turn out so well. About after the time he finished the second Gym in Johto, a pokemon Ranger looked like he was in a hurry and dropped what appeared to be an egg case. Later on when the egg hatched Wes realized it was a Manaphy egg, now as trusted as his Pikachu. Even though he traveled alone he wants to be in team Rocket and travel with Rayne's group because he hears from a team rocket oppritave,Wes didn't know he was a Team Rocket member, that he is a great trainer and that the people he works with aren't so bad themselves. So he has went from a normal trainer to maybe team Rocket opprotive in training.
    Personality:He is a very kind person and cares about almost everyone he knows. He can be very helpful to people in need of it.
    All in all these don't sound like team Rocket material, but he has his heart set on becoming at least an Admin in team Rocket.
    He is also sometimes a goofball, but will be serios when needed and he puts othersbefore himself, most ot the time.

Pokemon: Manaphy
    Nick: N/A
    Species:Manaphy
    Level: N/A
    Moveset: Heart Swap, Water Gun, Bubble Beam, Surf
    Personality: Kind and loving
    Appearance:Slightly smaller than average Manaphy, hatched from an egg found in his travels
    Also never really battles because it is really weak. It is manely one of Wes's friends.

Pokemon: Pikachu
    Nick: N/A
    Species: Pikachu
    Level: N/A
    Move Set: Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt
    Personality: Wants to battle alot and is quirky
    Appearance: average for Pikachu except for the patch of tufted up fur on his head, SHINY, his first pokemon

Pokemon: Charmeleon
    Nick: May sometimes be called Blaze
    Species:Charmeleon
    Level:N/A
    Move Set:Flamethrower, Slash, Ember, Smokescreen
    Personality: Protective of Master
    Appearance: Larger than average Charmeleon, a gift from Prof. Oak

He also has few others that also stay at the region Lab.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    I'd like to join if it's not to late.

Regular Trainer
    Name: Reaven Valiant (Called Ven for short)
    Hometown/Region: Pallet Town/Kanto
    Appereance: Has short spikey sunny blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears a orange, white and black short sleeved jacket. He wears light blue shorts that go just below his knees and wears a black shirt under his short sleeved jacket. He wears black and white running shoes and wears a navy backpack that holds his pokeballs and other belongings.
    Personality: Reaven can be stubborn and reckless. He usually jumps into things head first without thinking. He's not very bright, but can be clever at times. He can be a bit carefree but is serious when it comes to becoming a Pokemon Master. He cares about pokemon alot and loves to battle. He doesn't give up and usually doesn't run away from a battle. He has fierce determination as well. He can be very energenic as well and can be childish at times. He likes to help out pokemon and people who need help.
    Background: He was born in Sinnoh, but moved to Pallet Town when he was young. He grew up around pokemon his entire life, his parents both being trainers one time. He wanted to become a pokemon trainer himmself and beat the Pokemon Leauges. He became a trainer and started with a Pikachu that he recieved from his father, since he woke up late and there were no more pokemon for him. He started his journey in Sinnoh instead of Kanto, but he didn't end up going to the Pokemon Leauge, due to getting lost before getting the badges. Reaven came back to Kanto and is going to take on the Gym Leaders and Pokemon Leauge instead of Sinnoh again, deciding to get more training first.
    Pokemon:
    Pikachu
    Obtained: From his father
    Personality: Pikachu is energenic like Reaven, Pikachu is loyal to Reaven

Buizel
    Obtained: In Sinnoh and caught it with Pikachu
    Personality: Buizel is a bit carefree at times, but he can be very serious in battles

Charmander
    Obtained: Got from his mother before he began to leave for Pewter City
    Personality: Charmander is playful and is obediant, but can become serious in a battle

(He has other pokemon, but is travelling with these three right now)

Last edited:

KingKaos

Years
  • With poliwag now tagging along Kamora was ready to leave Pewter City. As he began to walk out the gate a man with a poster came to him. "Young man, would you like to enter a contest?" as soon as Kamora heard contest he snacthed the poster. The contest was in Pewter City and who ever won would get a rare fossil from the museum. The prize was so good kamora couldn't refuse, but saw that the contest wasn't for another day. With that he decided he would chill at the Pokemon Center until tomorrow then win.

So with the time a little short Kamora summoned his pokemon. "Tomorrow is a contest. I want to know who wants to eneter." Chimchar immediately jumped up and so Kamora decided to take him. With Chimchar's battle skills Kamora decdied to use him in the battle stage. So now he needed rther Poliwag or Bulbasaur to do the appeal stage. Poliwag looked at Bulbasaur and Bulbasaur looked at Poliwag. kamora could tell from their expressions neither wanted to appeal. He had to get one of them to appeal so he pulled out his video tape. On the tape were the best appeals Kamora and his other rivals had ever done. He took them out to the back room and they all saw Kamora compete in the Sinnoh contest and his rivals. the tape was only about thirty minutes. After they had seen the tape Kamora brought them outside for training. "Now who wants to do the appeal stage?" Kamora said hoping to get an answer. He was shocked to find that Bulbasaur and Poliwag still didn't want to appeal.

With that Kamora decided to call his mom, but then a Aipom landed on his head. Kamora looked down at the Aipom and could see it was working on a performance. Looking at the Aipom it reminded him of his Aipom at home that loved contest. Then a female trainer ran up to him. She apologized for Aipom landing on his head. "My name is Suzie and I'm in charge of watching that wild Aipom. It loves to perform, but loses its mind when it starts." on hearing this Kamora asked to borrow Aipom for the next contest. The Aipom seemed to like performing and Kamora thought he smooth out the edges on him. Suzie agreed so Aipom and kamora began their training while Poliwag looked on with a sad face and Bulbasaur slept.

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • Rayne and Howler walked through the huge steel doors and exited the secret Team Rocket hideout. They were now outside, and were exposed to the secluded canyon-like scenery. The base itself was in between two extremely high, towering walls of rock that looked as though they were touching the sky. Rocket guards patrolled the surrounding area, some even being positioned on the roof of the building with binoculars to keep watch over the sky. Guards were usually of Grunt to Adv. Grunt rankings. As soon as Rayne exited the building, a guard immediately came up to him, throwing questions at him left and right.

"ID?" asked the guard in a rather pushy way. He was about Rayne's height, and wore the typical uniform that the Rocket guards wore. He wore a black hat, shirt, and pants, which were all labeled with the red Team Rocket "R". At his waist was a black belt, and attached to the belt was a handheld ID scanner and a walkie talkie, as well as a couple of pokeballs. The rocket had reddish-colored hair and brown eyes, and a few freckles on his face.

"Here, here..take it and hurry up. I have somewhere to be, you know," said Rayne in an irritated way, shoving the ID into the guards' hand. He stood there and folded his arms, obviously annoyed.

"Watch your mouth, and shut up while I scan your ID," said the guard, obviously trying to act tough. He took the scanner and scanned the ID. Rayne's information popped up on the screen, and the guard looked it over. He particularly noticed Rayne's rank, which was much higher than his own. After the scanner sounded with the tiny beep, the guard handed Rayne his ID back. After seeing Rayne's rank, his attitude underwent a sudden change. "Here's your ID, sir.."

"Hehe..so now it's sir? Just give me my ID and get out of my way," said Rayne, snatching back his ID and walking past the guard, bumping him with his shoulder. Howler growled a little as he followed Rayne past the guard, giving the guard an intimidating look. Rayne paused for a moment and then turned around, looking at the guard. "Oh yeah and I almost forgot..two other people will be coming out in a second. Don't bother checking them, they're with me."

After saying that, Rayne turned around and walked off towards one of the canyons. He leaned against the canyon wall. Next to him, at the foot of the canyon, there was a white square on the ground. In the middle of that square, there was a red diamond in the middle of it. Rayne and Howler stood and waited for Annabella and Kallus to join them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back