• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
  • if you want to be elite you have to battle the tester, leader, founder many times until they have seen the light in you to make you an elite.
    i guess you need lots of experience and satisfy all the terms i guess =S

ok,One wing care for a shoddy battle to test If I can be a Elite?
    PS. how do you get on the Official Server do I use my Pokecommunity username and Password?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    sure mukko meet you on there? my team is basically finished just a few little thing i have to do but ill battle now =]

im on wi-fi
    FC is 1418 5218 7909

@pokeplat.: well since mukka wants a battle just battle him and ask him if he thinks you are ready for that position, and as for the banners i was on the other comp which wouldn't let me do that

I doubt just satisfying me would be enough, i guess it would be a team decision, where one_wing,jack and the testers would decide if your up for being an elite member :)

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    aight pokeplat, battle me one shoddy, then battle mukka, and when jack is available battle him and we will decide :] to get on the official server recreate your account from the PC server

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    oh sorry i forgot to change it><

No probs, i also forgot t add urs but then remembered i played using my other ds :)
    After fighting you, i can see a better improvement to your team, more balanced out :)

You have improved which is the good thing :)
    good game any way :)

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Rebirth Revolution Clan

https://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/Mullac51/GiratinaMrAzn.png

Rebirth Revolution Clan

https://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/Mullac51/CelebiMr.png

Rebirth Revolution Clan

https://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/Mullac51/DarkraiMr.png

I am very proud of these, so if you could make sure that everyone that uses them gives credit, then that would be great. :)

~T_S

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    @lucario master: well the RRC is a combined efforts of draco alliance and nintai, they are the fallen clans of May 30, 2008 and this clan is to give the ex-clan members a new home :]

@pokeplat.: yes your score for now is 1/3 now go impress the other 2! :]

@mukka: i need you to give pokemonplatinum a battle and see if you think he belongs as an elite member :]

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back