• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
    Years
    @mukka: yeah pp has gotten a whole lot better since his test, this time i battled him and he proved more skillful than ever, he had new strategies i haven't seen from him before, and he seems to be getting better at turning a bad situation into a good one, and what are you talking about always losing, me and you both have the same amount of wins and loses against each other :P

EDIT: anyone want a wifi battle? i wanna see if my wifi can make it through a whole battle :]
    Thanks!
    One Wing I'll battle!
    Ps. Btw my friend code has changed its in my sig!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    @mukka: yeah pp has gotten a whole lot better since his test, this time i battled him and he proved more skillful than ever, he had new strategies i haven't seen from him before, and he seems to be getting better at turning a bad situation into a good one, and what are you talking about always losing, me and you both have the same amount of wins and loses against each other :P

EDIT: anyone want a wifi battle? i wanna see if my wifi can make it through a whole battle :]

well, i was lucky :)
    ill battle you one_wing :) after i test martini
    i wanna see how much beter i am with my new team lol.

and pp has gotten better, but is he up for the elite im not sure, thats why i think we need jacks verdict aswell since he's amazing(always lost to him). thats why i say wait till jack has gotten his idea :)

martini@ my names mukka and wifi code is 1418 5218 7909
    see you on wi-fi

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    @pokeplat: your welcome :]

@martini: if you are talking to me then look in my sig, and if my game DCs its not my fault, i hate my wifi, hence why i use shoddy :]

EDIT: jack is pretty strong, he beat a whole team of tanks+deoxys-speed i was using :P but my actual team managed to 1-0 him

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    oh, and yeah ima battle mukka

spam alert: im listening to hands on me by vanessa carlton...its not spam if i also posted something productive is it?

EDIT: i don't feel like battling anymore

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    martini your results are:

Strategy: 3.5/5
    Knowlegde on Physical and Special Attacks: 3/5
    Knowlegde on Type differences: 3.5/5
    Ability to guess what opponet is going to do: 3/5

total 3.25/5
    your in, but read the wi-fi rules before battling ie standard rules :)

one_wing, one more member for the clan :)

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    yay, welcome to the RRC martini and mukka: taylor is trying out for the elite position

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
    Years
    One Wing since taylor and I is trying out for the elite position if i pass can I be the first in the List of Elite Members?

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2008
    I am not a traitor i was going to try out for the dac but im not going to now.

Mukkamoto are you one of the strongest battlers in this clan?

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    @pokeplat: yes you can, and when are you guys gonna learn the RRC is the nintai and draco alliance together, both of the clans have already been closed, nintai is gone, draco alliance is gone

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    @martini: yeah mukka is strong, thats why i made him a tester, shinyhunter is strong as well, and so in jack and me, etc. anyways for standard rules only one pokemon...can anyone provide a link for martini as to where the standard rules are?

EDIT: taylor5's current elite member tryout score : 1/3 now go impress mukka and jack!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    shoddy then, ill be on the official server under the name mukkamoto
    see you on shoddy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back