• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    @mukka: the PC server is down so you guys have to use the official server

@pokeplat.: that zaraki68 guy called us noobs so i battled him and 3-0'd he didn't even say GG and still said "noooooooooob" but i won and thats all that matters :]

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    so did i fail or pass mukka

What happened when you played One_Wing, who won?
    you knew what you were doing, and the sand veil was annoying, otherwise you were good :), but then again im not the best out of one_wing and jack - they are far beyond my league since i lose every time i play them =S
    I will have to think this one through, so give me some time :)

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    @mukka: yeah pp has gotten a whole lot better since his test, this time i battled him and he proved more skillful than ever, he had new strategies i haven't seen from him before, and he seems to be getting better at turning a bad situation into a good one, and what are you talking about always losing, me and you both have the same amount of wins and loses against each other :P

EDIT: anyone want a wifi battle? i wanna see if my wifi can make it through a whole battle :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back