• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    What the clans are closing again?
    you've got to be joking =[
    whats going on =S
    i swear one wing got mod permission for this clan *definatly*
    so i doubt this will close down again :)

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
  • Not all of them just... nin..tai... Sniff sniff

I may make it again but it would be hopeless One_wing is a way better leader then me and you guys would stay here so...

I don't know how did this happend! WHERE IS OKAMI!!! This wouldn't of happend if okami didn't leave. Sniff sniff.

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
  • Well I am not joining here because I am going to make the nintai clan again.

But I wish you guys could join again but up to you. Sorry I messed up WK your clan would be here if I didn't mess up sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    nintai being remade is not a bad idea, but which one do i choose?
    lol, now im gettin confused =S

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    sorry to hear you don't want in mike, but if we wage a super clan war, clans team up to fight, the deadly alliance, RRC, and nintai will all become one: The Endurance of the Deadly Rebirth;
    aight i'll add the new members soon

@pokeplat.: what are the codes for those 2 banners?

@everyone: got any ideas for the colors of the first post?

EDIT: im taking it that mo man has been tested so im adding him to the clan, if he hasn't please tell me, or do so :]

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    well right click on the pic and choose open link in a new <window or tab, whichever one you want> copy the link go to your sig click the insert image tag and paste the url of the image in the tag, and have you been tested yet MM?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    aight well since you were in the draco alliance, and i think you have a good reputation, i'll let you in for now, but make sure to take the test later :]

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    im feeling sleepy so i can't really test, what a horrible excuse T.T the real reason is my wifi's broke and i use shoddy but the comp with shoddy on it is currently unavailable and i don't wanna redownload it and make my team again :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back