• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Bought the Avernum Bundle on Steam. I really liked Avadon, a couple of isometric RPGs from the same devs, so for $3, I got 3 more of their games. Let's hope they don't disappoint. :3

I also grabbed the 2K Humble Bundle, though I'm not entirely sure why I did. Maybe I was just hopeful. I can't redeem 4 of the 6 games for myself, so I have to dump those on someone. In the end, I really only bought it for 2 of them and possibly whatever "secret game(s)" that will be unlocked later, lol.

Years
  • I bought The Ratchet & Clank Collection, the Jak & Daxter Collection, and the Sly Collection for PS3. I never got to play any of the Jak or Sly games, so I figured I'd try them out. All three collections are super fun.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • I just ordered these three games from Amazon for $37.25 total :).

Just Cause 2 (PS3) - $16.29 New
    Red Faction: Armageddon (PS3) - $8.97 New
    TRON: Evolution (PS3) - $11.99 New

USC Yuuka

The USC
    Years
  • I bought my 3DS and Pokemon X last Sunday >w< It's brought me back into the Pokemon scene so that's why I'm here owo

Other recents would be Touhou Pocket Wars EVO+ and Diablo 3

Braxien

Banned
    Years
  • I've recently purchased two games on STEAM: Garry's Mod and Spoiler Alert. A few weeks ago I also purchased Awesomenauts and Battleblock Theatrem alongside my 3DS and a few games such as Pokémon X.

Years
  • I picked up a couple more titles for my PS3 (Jak & Daxter Collection and Madden 12) and I got a Street Fighter IV game pad for my PS3. I also got myself a second standard PS3 controller... well, a 3rd party one controlled by USB, anyway. I'm hoping it'll be usable with my PC.

It was a fun day of shopping by myself.

ShiningHelioptile