• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Redesigned Hoenn

blue

gucci
Years
  • I'm feeling a bit sceptical about Mauville, from the map it looks like it has had a complete overhaul. Being one of my favourite cities, I'm hoping it still looks relatively the same as it did in the originals.

Years
  • I'm very excited to see how Hoenn has been redesigned in the new games. The leap between GSC and HGSS was fairly massive, given the stark difference in technology. While RSE had reasonably colourful settings and designs, I have a feeling the fact that the world is finally properly 3D, we're in for a bit of a treat.

Specifically, I want to know what the hell the attached image is. Many areas will get a big overhaul, but I really don't know what it could be. I'm assuming it's Ever Grande, but the building itself looks a little small to be the Pokémon League building.

Years
  • Specifically, I want to know what the hell the attached image is. Many areas will get a big overhaul, but I really don't know what it could be. I'm assuming it's Ever Grande, but the building itself looks a little small to be the Pokémon League building.

Maybe the Battle Frontier is returning and that is the Battle Arena.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    I'm very excited to see how Hoenn has been redesigned in the new games. The leap between GSC and HGSS was fairly massive, given the stark difference in technology. While RSE had reasonably colourful settings and designs, I have a feeling the fact that the world is finally properly 3D, we're in for a bit of a treat.

Specifically, I want to know what the hell the attached image is. Many areas will get a big overhaul, but I really don't know what it could be. I'm assuming it's Ever Grande, but the building itself looks a little small to be the Pokémon League building.

It's presumed to be the lead from Sidney's room to Phoebe's room in the E4. In the trailer that showed them in their rooms, in the background there were windows which had the same ash/petals falling from the sky from Sidney's room. Also, during the battle, the battle scene was very similar to the style of this.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Wow, Hoenn looks so awesome I am really loving how they're playing with depth and camera angles, and especially the COLORS. :) It looks so bright and fun and happy which might just be because I'm excited for Hoenn to be back haha.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I am wondering how Steven's room will look. Since most of the rooms look like the originals his will probably be the same purple color it was in the originals.

Back