• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Release] AdvanceMap 1.90 / 1.91 /1.92

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
  • -_- no, as he said "It's not possible"
    maybe if you looked for a table, you could repoint it yourself, but until then, for simplicities sake, it's not possible

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • I read in the .txt that comes with it that you can change all tiles that are the same by pressing the middle button on your mouse, which I am guessing is the mouse wheel, however when I press this, nothing happens, any clarification please? If it helps I'm on XP

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
  • um...if you have a bunch of the same tiles next to eachother (side to side or vertical, diagonal doesn't work) pushing the mouse wheel as a button will affect all of those tiles touching eachother instead of having to drag the mouse around like a paint brush.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • um...if you have a bunch of the same tiles next to eachother (side to side or vertical, diagonal doesn't work) pushing the mouse wheel as a button will affect all of those tiles touching eachother instead of having to drag the mouse around like a paint brush.

however when I press this, nothing happens,

-__-, at least you helped me by telling me about the diagonal.

Can anybody help?

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • To test if the function work for you do the follow:
    - create a new map (20x20)
    - AM will it automatically fill with grass
    - choose a block in the blockpalette at right
    - press the mouse wheel, somewhere on the map

Does it work?
    if not:
    - you have to klick, you mustn't turn the wheel.
    - it it don't work anyway, you mouse wheel can not used as a button.

if it work:
    - the map you want to use bevore don't have the same block next to each other

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2015
    i maked my rom 32 mb but i cant use the new offsets cuz they are 7 numbers
    is there a way to change this?

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • No, you have to wait.

ATTENTION: if you open a Map that use some Part of 7Digit data, you mustn't save.
    otherwise it override the data at the offset truncated the 1. digit!!!

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • Hello im not sure if this has been asked yet, but, when i click on a map name on emerald. Im pretty sure its every pokecentre ground floor. It comes up with an error saying 'Invalid map-Footer Pointer' I have no idea what this means... Any help?

Years
  • Don't know if this is the right thread but I have an idra about a-map, mabye put in a map capture function because I make maps that are bigger then my screen and to make a screencapture is a pain. It would be much easier to show maps you made.
    I don't know if it;s possible or if you have time for it but I think it would be much appreciated by many people :)

Sorry if this function already exists but I can't find it anywhere.

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • Hello im not sure if this has been asked yet, but, when i click on a map name on emerald. Im pretty sure its every pokecentre ground floor. It comes up with an error saying 'Invalid map-Footer Pointer' I have no idea what this means... Any help?

as the message say, there is an error in your data.
    the Pointer to the Mapdata is invalid, so AdvanceMap cannot load the data.

so your rom is "corrupted" partly, perhaps because of a Script override some Mapdata...

Hacky

Who knows who <- is?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2011
    Will you marry me? (Just kidding) This beats my 1.82 with ease! Keep on the good work!

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2015
    could you put in the new version that we can use the offsets of the 1000000 and above in a 32mb rom

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Verison 1.92 download is a broken link.
    It's operation is denied when you download the file.

Command promt break.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    Yeah, I'd appreciate an alternate host for this...

The download times out at 50% every time for me =(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back