• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request an Individual Move Set Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
Years
  • Gah... I'm in another dilemma! On my current team, it's very well balanced and plays pretty good. I have a pokemon on my team that likes to run Focus Sash, and I need a Rapid Spinner, thinking Claydol if he's good with Bliss and Skarm. Does anyone have a moveset?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Gah... I'm in another dilemma! On my current team, it's very well balanced and plays pretty good. I have a pokemon on my team that likes to run Focus Sash, and I need a Rapid Spinner, thinking Claydol if he's good with Bliss and Skarm. Does anyone have a moveset?

Claydol@leftovers
    252 HP / 108 DEF / 96 SP.ATT / 54 SP.DEF
    Bold Nature
    - Ice Beam
    - Earth power
    - Rapid Spin
    - Stealth Rock / Light Screen /Reflect / Toxic / Psychic / Rest

Everything is self explanatory.

Toxic for Duskoir and Spiritomb who may come in and block spinning. Psychic takes out gengar who will block spinning aswell.

Ice and Ground have great type coverage.

Bear in mind SkarmBlissDol gets trampled by Taunt Dos

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Not one bit. Hell, Grumpig can dance with that SOB.

Still, Even though steel is a bad attack type, I like that it can hit flyers. but EQ can hit more, & it can stop Maggy cold.

Night slash :0 Pursuit :0

Gyro Ball is probably the safer option here unless you want your special wall to die. EDIT: EQ works fine though, Weavile is fragile. Just be sure to watch out for flyers.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • I meant it as a joke. I know what Weavile can do. Geez.

I have Gya, Scarf Flygon, Vileplume (to an extent), Raichu (as a last resort, since all of Weavile's move's are physical, good chance he will be paralyzed), and yes, Forretress. Weavile is no threat to me.

You didn't really answer the question, you just represented the issue.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
  • Claydol@leftovers
    252 HP / 108 DEF / 96 SP.ATT / 54 SP.DEF
    Bold Nature
    - Ice Beam
    - Earth power
    - Rapid Spin
    - Stealth Rock / Light Screen /Reflect / Toxic / Psychic / Rest

Everything is self explanatory.

Toxic for Duskoir and Spiritomb who may come in and block spinning. Psychic takes out gengar who will block spinning aswell.

Ice and Ground have great type coverage.

Bear in mind SkarmBlissDol gets trampled by Taunt Dos

I got my Gya counter now, so I'll be fine if it's Bulk Dos and not Jolly "zomgIm280speedand you're owned" Dos. Thanks...yet again Azelf. lol you've given me at least 5 movesets in the past week.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • You can try 252 HP / 100 Def / 100 SpA / 56 Spe.

With it you can hit stuff and still outspeed some threats after agility.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
  • Hey now I know this is kind of a backwards iv spread for an adamant riolu: 14/22/31/31/31/31, but it was shiny and legit so I had to have it. So would anyone know a good moveset and ev spread for it?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hey now I know this is kind of a backwards iv spread for an adamant riolu: 14/22/31/31/31/31, but it was shiny and legit so I had to have it. So would anyone know a good moveset and ev spread for it?

Lucario@Choice Band
    252 ATT / 252 SPEED / 6 HP
    Adamant Nature
    Trait : stead fast
    - Close Combat
    - Extreme Speed
    - Crunch
    - Stone Edge

Choice Band.

Lucario@Life Orb
    252 ATT / 252 SPEED / 6 HP
    Adamant Nature
    - Close Combat
    - Extreme Speed
    - Crunch / Stone Edge
    - Swords Dance

Swords Dance attacker.

Lucario@Leftovers
    252 HP / 96 Def / 136 Sp.D / 24 Speed
    Adamant Nature
    - Close Combat
    - Extreme Speed
    - Crunch / Stone Edge
    - Swords Dance

Bulky Swords Dance, this is good to switch in due to it having awesome resistances and swords on the switch, it surprizingly takes hits very well.

Speed evs allow you to outrun Choice Band Adamant T-Tar.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
  • Well I want it to be an attacker, so I think I will use the first one.

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Um. no. and neither will anyone else unless you post it in the Wireless Trade Corner. ._.; lol nub

Justin T maybe it would be good if it had a mixed sweeper since the IVs in Special Attack are really good. O_o

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Mixed Lucario isnt that bad, I've used him, but for better mixed sweeper go for Tyraniboah and maybe Infernape.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
  • @midnightwinged: That's cool, but I just want to know what to do with my adamant riolu since it only has a 22 in attack. Though if a mixed sweeper is ok.... I don't know what to do now lol.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
  • I just thought that since it was a good iv bred shiny riolu that it would be worth training. I might aswell get one with a 31 iv.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Oh its Shiny? Missed that, fi you want to use a shiny adamant one then you'll have to deal with average IVs

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back