• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Reshiram or Zekrom?

Which is your favourite?

• Total voters

Cryptys

Vulpix/Ponyta Fanatic
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2017
    I'm a guy and I actually preferred Reshiram b/c it is so feminine and smooth. I thought Zekrom looked rather clunky/blocky.

However, when I first heard about Black City vs White Forest I was like "Gotta go with the forest." And it's actually nothing special. O.o

But now that I have Zekrom, I'm loving the Electric/Dragon combo as well.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • As soon as I found out that there was going to be a Dragon/Electric Pokemon at LONG LAST, I knew I just had to have it. That's all there is to it. It's just a bonus that it happens to look awesome.

I don't use it much, though. It's still only level 53, and I'm well into the postgame.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Why would I prefer a chicken with a trigger to a electronic powerhouse?

Years
  • If I had to choose between the two, I would choose Zekrom. Mainly because I love electric types and it's sprite is just pure awesome. But really they are both great.

Last edited:

Citrus Knight

you've got bruises&&bitemarks
    Years
  • Reshiram guys. Reshiram all the way.
    My Reshi ~
    I mean just look at that sexy face. Those long, flowing wings. HOW MAJESTIC.
    It's one of my legit favorite Pokemon and its hard not using it on my team even now since I don't like using legendaries :I
    LIKEMYPOORBABYENTEISITTINGALLALONEINITSBOX

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I'm psyched to get Cucumber, does anyone else think it's cheap to use ubers? It's so cute even though I love Pickle. Is there any difference at Dragonspiral with Zekrom or Reshiram?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I prefer pickles, because THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER last longer than cucumbers.

<s>Also because I think Electric Dragons are cooler than Fire Dragons.</s>

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Pickles have a better taste imo, much tangier. But pickles don't go well in salads. I don't eat many salads though, so...Pickle wins.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • But... this has nothing to do with the games? Anyways, I prefer cucumbe r since it's delicious :)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Good point,

I prefere Pickle, alot of people are Cow for Cucumber plainly because hes got a better apperance but I think Pickle looks better.

But... this has nothing to do with the Blankets? Anyways, I prefer cucumbe r since it's delicious :)

Cucumber = Z ekrom
    Pickle = R eshiram

It's being Censored for today ~ applesauce day ;)

And now I assume V oting = cow?

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I prefer Pickle because it tastes better. ;)
    Seriously though, I don't like the taste of pickles. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys. Really. Choose either Z|ekrom or R|eshiram. Don't pick Pickles or Cucumbers, otherwise it's off-topic.

Back