• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rise of Evil and Good (Edited2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Scarecrow113: :3 That Pidgey sure doesn't listen well!
    Spoiler:

Tristin the Xatu: Good post!

Years
    I continued through Long Valley, feeling tired from the day's events. I had competed in lots of battles, and caught several Pokémon. I had also taken a small rest in between, catching up on some much needed sleep. I carried on walking for several more minutes, admiring some of the scenery – the blossoming trees, the long grass, and the fascinating Pokémon. There was another Yanma swarm that passed over me, and I turned around, watching them fly into the distance, slowly fading away. The swarm brought my attention to my objective – the top of the mountain, where I would receive my prize. I wondered what it could be – a Pokémon, an object? Who could tell? I wondered about all of the different Pokémon it could be, or any objects. Like a Nugget, or a Stardust. I dreamt of selling it, and getting all the money in the world so that I could buy a mansion.

I lost my concentration, and almost walked into a tree. I looked around, checking no-one was watching me, and kicked the tree. Thankfully, no Pokémon came out and landed on me. I decided to have a quick rest and have a little snack, because my stomach was starting to rumble. My Pokémon would probably want something to eat too, and they had all deserved it.

"Out you come, Bulbasaur, Kakuna, and Natu!"
    I say, bringing all my Pokémon out. So far, there hadn't been any arguments – they were all getting on rather well. They were all calm Pokémon, although Natu and Kakuna were a bit possessive at times. Bulbasaur was very happy, as usual. I fed them some Pokésnacks, which they devoured quickly. I ate a sandwich whilst they played a little game between themselves. Everything was normal and joyful. Suddenly, I heard a strange cry from somewhere, although I wasn't sure where from. As the noise became nearer, I think it was saying, "Reep!" I wondered what kind of Pokémon this was, or if it actually was a Pokémon. The sound was coming from behind me. I looked for a brief second, before a shape moved past me. It was headed for my Pokémon. I saw a flash of blue and yellow, and it tackled Natu, and in turn Kakuna. It stood still for a few seconds, taking deep, angry breaths, before unleashing a Thundershock onto Bulbasaur. The Pokémon was abnormally aggressive. I knew it wasn't a good time for it, but I got my Pokédex out and scanned the Pokémon.

"Mareep, the Sheep Pokémon. Its fluffy coat swells to double when static electricity builds up. Touching it can be shocking." For a sheep, this Pokémon was aggressive. It went for another tackle on Natu, but the tiny Pokémon dodged it by a close margin. If I were to pick one Pokémon for the battle, it would not be Natu. The Thundershock would make the Bird type faint almost instantly. And I didn't want to risk anything right now, with still a long time to go before the end of my adventure.

"Bulbasaur, you go first!"
    I shouted to my first Pokémon. My two other Pokémon stood behind me, quite fearful of the Pokémon. Bulbasaur was a bit fazed by Mareep, but he stood on the battlefield, ready. Mareep, fortunately, had calmed down for now. But when would it start again? I tried to think of a plan to defeat the aggressive Pokémon. I had none so far. But after a few battles, I had been quite good at improvisation. Hopefully it would be the same this time.

vs.
    Mareep sprinted towards Bulbasaur straight away, going for another Tackle attack whilst shouting out its name. Bulbasaur dodged it without instruction, and went for an attack on Mareep. It was an attack that I had never seen before – some leaves appeared over Bulbasaur, and they were thrown at the Mareep piercingly. The attack caught the Mareep off guard, knocking it backwards. The Mareep stood up again, and charged at my Bulbasaur like a bull. The Tackle hit Bulbasaur hard, sending it back to my feet. He got up again and turned to me, asking for an attack. The Mareep was back in its place, and dragging its foot along the floor. It was getting ready to charge for another Tackle, but I made the first move. "Tackle, Bulbasaur!" My Bulbasaur obeyed me, charging towards Mareep. Mareep did the same, and the two clashed, both flying backwards. This was useless. The Mareep was too angry and too powerful for Bulbasaur, and I hated to admit it. I clenched my teeth in anger. It wasn't aimed at Bulbasaur, bur rather the helplessness of the situation. "Sorry, Bulbasaur." I said reassuringly as my Bulbasaur nodded, still weak from the attack. It cringed slightly in pain.

The Mareep recovered quicker than my Pokémon, and begun to charge for a Thundershock. "Marrrrr...eeeeep!!!" it cried, unleashing a Thundershock on Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur was fried by the attack, as smoke was emitted from the Grass type. This was no use. Bulbasaur was getting defeated at every attack, and it was getting weaker and weaker. I would have to return it soon, but there was one more attack that I could use. "Bulbasaur, use Leech Seed!" I shouted, as Bulbasaur shot out a seed from its bulb. It latched onto Mareep, but the Pokémon felt no effect straight away and continued running at Bulbasaur, hitting him with a fierce tackle that sent him backwards. Mareep was on its feet, but felt the pain of the Leech Seed and fell to its knees despairingly, showing its first sign of weakness so far. The attack had succeeded, and the rest of the battle would be a lot easier with that seed stuck on its fluffy white stomach.

I certainly didn't want my Bulbasaur to faint now, as I still had a lot of ground to cover on this task. I got out his Pokéball, returning my Bulbasaur.

"Well done, Bulbasaur. Take a well-earned rest."
    I said to Bulbasaur's Pokéball. I felt slightly guilty, as I could have returned him a lot earlier in the battle, but kept him out there to land the Leech Seed. Instead, I turned around, seeing both my Pokémon sitting there. Neither of them really wanted to battle, but I had to pick one of them. And at this moment, Kakuna would have a bigger advantage against a Mareep. Plus, he would need some extra training. "Go on, Kakuna! Show it what you've got!"

vs.
    Mareep was still feeling some pain from the Leech Seed, but it was still very eager to battle. "Go for a Tackle, Kakuna!" Kakuna jumped at the Mareep, and it was helpless, and still in pain. The attack hit Mareep, sending it skidding backwards along the floor. It wasn't knocked over, but Mareep was getting weaker. It rushed for a Tackle attack, hitting Kakuna backwards with a lot more power than Kakuna's attack. Kakuna got up again, and Mareep charged for another Tackle.

"Use String Shot on the trees to lift yourself up, Kakuna!"
    I shouted. Kakuna complied, lifting itself up with a String Shot to the trees. Mareep missed the Tackle, and Kakuna was now engulfed in the tree. I had an idea that may win the battle, and Mareep was headbutting the tree, trying to knock Kakuna down. However, it was unsuccessful. "Use Harden and then jump down with a Tackle!" I shouted, hoping that Kakuna heard me. A few seconds passed, and suddenly, it fell from the tree, Tackling the dazed Mareep. It was hit in the stomach, which followed from one sap from the Leech Seed. Mareep was still very weak, but it wasn't over yet. Kakuna was on the floor, waiting for another command. He was a lot more confident now that Mareep was weak. Mareep limped towards Kakuna, and charged for a Thundershock. It hit Kakuna, with a similar effect as it did on Bulbasaur. Kakuna fell backwards, black smoke rising from the hurt Pokémon. I had to fight back quickly, as the Mareep had just used a lot of energy with that last Thundershock.

"Tackle, Kakuna!"
    I shouted to my Pokémon. It obeyed and Tackled Mareep, sending it backwards. I checked the Pokémon's face. It was knocked out. I reached for a Pokéball, and threw it at Mareep. The ball opened up and submerged Mareep within it, with a white flash. The ball began to shake on the floor...

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Dawn's Hat: Good battle scene!
    Spoiler:

and..
    Kakuna grew to Level 10!
    Spoiler:

Sajin

Pokemon Expert
    Years
    [FONT=&quot]Kyo stood up upon the outskirts of the large forest they had just crossed, and looked over at the grassland that lied before him and his pokemon. "So, are you guys ready to go, judging by the way that grassland looks, it'll probably take us about two to three days to cross." said Kyo. A cheer came from tutwig and pidgey who sat on both sides of the trainer. "It's a lot of traveling, are you sure you guys are up for it." Another cheer came from both pokemon, and pidgey, flew high above Kyo's head, in a circle, only to swoop back down again, and land on the top of Kyo's head. "I'll take that as a yes." said Kyo. "Okay since you guys like a challenge, I'll race you to the end." said Kyo as he began to pick up speed. As soon as he finished his sentence the two pokemon were following closely behind, and they traveled on like this for about an hour. The sun soon began to set, and as night pressed on, more and more pokemon, began showing up in the large grassland. Kyo and his pokemon came to a stop, at a large hill and since they were panting at this time, decided to walk up it together. As soon as they made it to the top they were amazed, at how high the hill was, they could almost see the whole grassland(If it were morning.) Kyo then set up camp as the pokemon rested on the ground beside him. He finished pitching his tent, so he set out some food, for him and his pokemon to eat. Kyo wasn't sure if his pokemon were hungry, but after a long run like that who wouldn't be. After they eat, Kyo settled into his tent, and returned both of his pokemon, who deserved a good rest in their pokeball, because he has usually kept them out. Jack was tired, so he fell asleep very fast, but only woke up when heard movement near his tent. Kyo got up and rubbed his eyes, to see if anything was there, and nearly fell backwards realizing that there was a poochyena in his tent. The wild poochyena snatched up the pokeball that held his pidgey, and charged out of the tent. "Hey come back here you." said Kyo as he struggled to find the other pokeball in the darkness. He accidentally hit the pokeball, as he was looking for it, and it released a large white flash, that nearly blinded Kyo's eyes which weren't adjusted to the darkness yet. Turtwig, popped out of its pokeball, with an excited by somewhat confused look on its face."Come on turtwig, we have to go get our friend back." said Kyo as he marched out of the tent. Kyo searched and searched and searched but he just couldn't find anything in this darkness. "Turtwig, I could go out and look for him, but it would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack. I could try going out tomorrow morning, but it will probably be long gone by then. Kyo had almost given up all hope, when he saw a small light coming from the other side of the hill. Out of curiosity Kyo walked towards the light with turtwig close behind. Kyo began to make out the light clearer and clearer as he continued down the hill, until he realized what it was, a vulpix. The lonely little fire pokemon was using its will o'wisp attack to create light around itself so it could see its way around. Just as he said that in his mind, Kyo hatched an idea. "Hey turtwig I've got a plan, if vulpix can see things by using that attack, then all we have to do is catch it and we can find that poochyena." Turtwig nodded in agreement signaling that it liked the plan that Kyo had come up with. The vulpix remained motionless as Kyo and turtwig approached it. "Alright turtwig, we will have to weaken it first. So go use your tackle attack." said Kyo with new enthusiasm in his voice. Vulpix remained motionless, and waited until turtwig got within four feet of it, then drove turtwig back using its ember attack. Turtwig nearly dodged the attack, but still took a lot of damage. "Oh I forgot, fire attacks have a huge advantage over grass types, if only I had pidgey with me. But wait if did have pidgey I wouldn't be in this mess." Vulpix launched another ember, making turtwig move from its spot once again. "Oh wait, I've got it. Alright turtwig charge vulpix, and use growl." Turtwig did as it was told, and made vulpix break its defenses. But that still didn't stop it from launching another ember. "Alright turtwig, now jump over the ember and come down with a hard tackle." Turtwig managed to jump over the ember, and get some pretty high altitude, considering it isn't a flying pokemon. And the small grass pokemon came down on on top of the wild vulpix with a loud thump. Right after turtwig jumped off vulpix, ready in case of another attack. But there was none, and the vulpix was struggling to get up. "Alright pokeball go." said Kyo as he launched the small sphere in to the air and onto vulpix. Once the wild pokemon was inside of the pokeball, it began to shake on the spot.[/FONT]

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Sagin: Good post.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Sajin

Pokemon Expert
    Years
    occ: Sorry if this is a short post but I really want to finish the capture.

[FONT=&quot]After a few seconds of shaking the fire pokemon broke free of the pokeball, and charged out at turtwig, getting ready to launch another ember like it did before. "Okay, turtwig, it didn't work. So, come in from the side and hit it with your tackle attack." Turtwig did just that, and in doing so knocked vulpix back a few more feet. Vulpix, now on the ground, struggled to get up, but was able to make it to its feet, and get in a battle ready position for what ever turtwig might have in store. "Alright turtwig let's try and finish this battle right here and now, but be careful this time, it's ready for you." Before turtwig could receive any commands from Kyo, vulpix launched its will o'wisp attack at turtwig. "Turtwig I know what to do. First get around that will o'wisp, and proceed with your tackle attack." Turtwig nearly escaped the will o' wisp, but the attack turned around heading towards turtwig at an even greater pace. "Alright turtwig jump over vulpix." Turtwig did as it was told and managed to jump over the small fire type pokemon. But before vulpix could attack turtwig its own will o' wisp hit him head on, because he was distracted. The wild vulpix was badly burned, and fell to the ground. "Go pokeball." yelled Kyo as he sent the sphere flying over to the battle scene. The pokeball, hit vulpix with a thud, and then trapped it inside after a big white flash. The ball then began to shake on the ground again. Kyo began to wonder if this vulpix was going to keep up this intense battle.[/FONT]

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
    Part 2: Continued

I stared at the PokeBall, hopping, almost pleading that the Starly would be caught. I didn't think that Totodile could take much more. Every shake of that PokeBall was like torture. Why wouldn't it just stop already? Doesn't it know that I'm suffering over here? No, that's just silly, it's a PokeBall, it doesn't care about me. The ball stopped moving, hope arose in me. Did I catch it? I think I did! No, quick as a flash the PokeBall opened letting out blinding white light. The ball bounced back towards me and into my hands. I painfully looked back towards the light, and as it faded out I saw the figure of the Starly come into view.

"Starly!" It yelled in anger. The Starly stepped forward, showing that it wouldn't back down. We couldn't go through another battle, not while Totodile was in this condition. There was only one thing I could do, I had to run. I slowly got up, watching the Starly just as carefully as it did me. I quickly ran to the right, but was cut off when the Starly flew in my path. I ran to the left this time, but yet again the Starly cut me off. The Starly flew towards me at as fast as it possibly could. Just in time I turned my body away from the Starly and it landed a fully body tackle on my back. Siring pain rushed through my body and collapsed to my knees. "Starly! Starly!" It yelled again as it hit me two more times. How much of this can I take? I thought, hoping that I could think of an answer. I felt something touch my cheek; I looked down to see what it was. It was Totodile, he had woken up during the commotion.

"Totodile," he said softly.

"No, I'm not going to let you battle."

"Dile Totodile!" He said more excitedly now.

"Your already weak enough, getting into a battle now would just make things worse." He scratched me in the face this time, angry at my decision.

"Totodile! Dile Dile! Totodile!" He went off. It was like the very thought of standing by and watching this happen, even when badly injured, was something only a traitor could do.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He nodded his head. Totodile winced in pain as he struggled to get up. After a moment he was up steadying himself. Just before the Starly landed another blow Totodile jumped on my head and down to my back, startling it. Totodile then scratched it in its face, causing it to tumble to the ground. While the Starly began to rise Totodile unzipped my backpack and jumped in. "What are you…" I began to say, but was cut off when Totodile popped back up with an Oran Berry in his hand. He stuffed the whole thing in his mouth, chewed quickly, and swallowed.

"Toto Toto Toto Totodile!" He chanted feeling rejuvenated. He jumped out of my backpack and landed on the ground facing the Starly. I stood up, still feeling the sting of Starly's blows. The Starly rushed towards Totodile ready for a tackle.

"Totodile, doge it!" Totodile jumped out of the way just as the Starly was about to make contact. "Now use Scratch!" Totodile raked his claws across the Starly's back. The Starly jumped up and kicked dirt at Totodile's eyes once again, but this time he was prepared. Totodile shielded his eyes with his arm, stopping the dirt from making contact. Surprised the Starly flew into the air. Pumping its wings the Starly created a strong gust of wind that nearly knocked Totodile off his feet. "Totodile use Leer!" Totodile locked eyes with the Starly. It faltered a little but kept up the attack. "Use Leer again" Once again Totodile locked eyes with the Starly. This time it stopped beating its wings and fell down a couple of feet before it recovered and flew back up. "Use Leer one more time!" Totodile obeyed. The Starly locked its wings and fell to the ground with a crash. I didn't think it would get up after that. The Starly laid on the ground, motionless. I hope it's alright, I thought, Oh yeah! I need to throw the PokeBall! The Starly began to rise, I had to act quickly. I threw the PokeBall at the Starly, hoping to catch it. Just as the ball reached the pokemon it was on its feet, and effortlessly knocked the Pokeball away, it had a lot more energy to use. Selena wasn't kidding, I thought, these pokemon really are tough. That's when I decided, I have to catch this pokemon. I looked over at Totodile, he was completely surprised and confused, and I wondered what he was thinking. "Totodile," I called. He looked towards me, surprise and confusion still plastered on his face. "Do you think you can keep going?"

"Dile," he said nodding. I looked back towards the Starly, it was determined. You could tell by looking at it that it was breathing hard, and it had a few scratches on it. A few more hits and it wouldn't be able to fight back.

"Totodile use Scratch!" Totodile ran full speed at the Starly and scratched it in the chest. The Starly fell back. "Use Scratch again!" Totodile began to scratch the Starly again. "Again!" He kept at it, maybe even scratching harder, but I couldn't tell. "One more time!" Totodile went at it one more time, but at the last second the Starly dodged out of the way and tackled Totodile on his side. He was thrown maybe three feet away. I was surprised at what had happened. Who would've thought that the Starly would just dodge like that? It's foolish to not be prepared for something like that, I mused. They're pokemon after all, they're capable of anything. Totodile slowly got up and turned back towards the Starly. " Totodile use Leer!" Totodile stare at the Starly, but this time they didn't lock eyes. The Starly had turned its head to break the stare making Leer useless. This is a very smart bird, I thought to myself. I looked back at the battle and saw the Starly still had its head turned, I figured it was because it didn't want to look too early, just in case. I took this to my advantage. "Totodile use Scratch!" He ran towards the Starly and scratched it in the face. Surprised the Starly fell back a few steps. "Use Scratch again!" Totodile slashed at the Starly again but it dodged and began to pump its wings, creating another gust of wind. It's using gust on the ground? Interesting. "Totodile! Use Leer one more time!" I knew this would work because the pokemon couldn't look away while it's using its attack; it needs to see what it's doing. Totodile stared directly in the eyes of the Starly. It stopped pumping its wings and just stood there, staring back at Totodile. They both had their eyes locked for unknown amount of time. It seemed like hours we were their. I wondered what made the Starly stop attacking in those moments. Was it being intimidated? Was it afraid? I couldn't be sure. The Starly stepped back that was my chance. "Totodile! Use the best Scratch you can!" Totodile charged towards the Starly and began to scratch it all over its body. The Starly fell back, hitting the ground with a thump. I threw my Poke Ball as quick as I could before it had time to recover. The PokeBall hit the Starly and sucked it in and fell to the ground shaking. Totodile walked towards the moving PokeBall and stared at it. He then bent down to pick it up. "Totodile," he paused and looked towards me, "Don't pick that up," I said chuckling. He looked at me with a puzzled look. I laughed harder, but I was silently thinking, Would it work this time?

Years
    The moment the ball stopped shaking; Shelby had simply sat down and stared at it for several moments. On one hand, the Yanma would be a very nice addition to her team. On the other…On the other, there goes another pokeball, Shelby thought. She looked at Pidgey, who was simply sitting on the ground preening her feathers. Shelby's eye twitched and she walked over to Pidgey. Charmeleon walked over to the pokeball and picked it up.

"Pidgey, I've had it with you. You really need to start listening to me," Shelby said. She was beginning to get very annoyed with Pidgey's antics. If I hadn't have caught that Pokémon…she trailed off in her mind. She knew she would be beside herself with anger at the little Pokémon. Pidgey continued to preen her feathers. When Charmeleon tugged on her jeans and handed her the pokeball, she grabbed Pidgey's and returned her to her own.

She tossed the pokeball up in the air and watched as Yanma came out of the pokeball. It looked very big and strong, was the first thing that Shelby noted. Yanma looked around, and then finally it looked happily at Shelby. She blinked, and it flew at her and rubbed against her. "Uhm…nice to see you, too," Shelby said, patting the Pokémon on its head. Charmeleon tugged on her pant leg and pointed towards the mountain. Shelby nodded slowly. "Let's go." Then she recalled Yanma. Charmeleon looked up at her shoulders sadly. Shelby said she was sorry that he'd gotten to big, but Charmeleon didn't seem to mind too much.

They walked in the warm weather of the day. Charmeleon seemed to like the fact that it was bigger and stronger, and as they neared the mountain Shelby grew more hopeful. Well, that was until she saw another forest just in front of the mountain. She paled slightly, but kept walking north. Another forest? She thought slightly dismally. Nevertheless, they kept walking.

Before they got to the forest, however, a small group of Mareep stopped them. There were about three in total. Shelby sent out her new Yanma and Spinarak as well. They'll make a good team, she thought. She knew they were technically outnumbered, but she also knew that they could do it. Charmeleon stayed close to her side.

"Spinarak use string shot!" Shelby shouted. "Yanma you use tackle!" Spinarak's string laced the Mareep together. Yanma smashed into them, tossing them up in the air. "Follow it up with sonic boom!" Shelby called. Yanma batted its wings and then created a sonic boom attack, then sent it directly towards the Mareep. They struggled to get free of the string, but the sonic boom slammed into them, throwing them backward yet again. This time, the string broke of its own accord.

"Yanma use ancientpower!" Shelby shouted. Yanma used the attack, and large rocks pounded into one of the Mareep. "Spinarak you follow it up with tackle!" Spinarak slammed into the Mareep. It didn't budge, but Shelby could tell that Spinarak was beginning to grow stronger and stronger. Shelby also knew that when Spinarak evolved, then it would be something to reckon with.

This time, the Mareep had enough wits about them to fight back. They sent shockwaves into the air, hitting both Spinarak and Yanma. Shelby clenched her teeth and told Yanma to use another ancientpower attack. The boulders rained down on the Mareep once again. Then Shelby had Spinarak follow it up with another quick tackle. By this time, the Mareep were completely tired. Shelby recalled her Pokémon and then tucked their pokeballs away safely. The Mareep ran off into the distance.

While they walked, Shelby thought long and hard about Vulpix. Charmeleon spent half of the time looking up at her curiously, but he never tugged on her pant leg or 'asked'. It had begun to get dark but they had kept walking with Charmeleon's taillight to guide them. She knew a lot of Pokémon would be settling down to rest, but she also hoped a few would be still around here and there. She also wanted to get some battling experience in with Vulpix.

Shelby sent out Vulpix, and looked down at the small fox like Pokémon. Vulpix looked at me, and then at Charmeleon. It set itself in a fighting position, and Shelby's eyes widened. "You don't fight with teammates, Vulpix!" Shelby said, chastising the little Pokémon. Vulpix, looking thoroughly annoyed with this, gave a tiny huff and sat back down. There was a rustling sound in the bushes, and then a Pokémon slammed into Vulpix. Shelby turned towards the pair wildly, looking at another wild Vulpix that was battling hers.

"Vulpix you need to listen to me!" Shelby shouted. Vulpix's ears twitched, and it paused and leapt away from the other. At least it listens, Shelby thought. "Use will-o-wisp!" Shelby said. Vulpix did so, and an orb like thing appeared from its mouth and hit the other Vulpix. A burn appeared on the Vulpix's side. "Now follow up with ember!" Vulpix sent a spout of flame out of its mouth. It hit the other Vulpix, but the other Vulpix barely skidded back.

"Pix!" the wild one cried. It sent flames out of its mouth. Shelby's Vulpix did the same. The other Vulpix's flames seemed to overpower Shelby's. They licked the edges of her Vulpix's face, causing Vulpix to cry out and dodge away from the attack. Vulpix then used a tail whip attack on the wild one after Shelby commanded it. The wild Vulpix fled, running off into the bushes.

Shelby returned her Vulpix and looked to Charmeleon. The forest was barely another half an hour's walk, so she decided that they could rest for the night. Charmeleon crawled next to Shelby and curled up against her side. Shelby yawned, patted Charmeleon on the head, and fell into a blissful slumber.

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Sajin: Short.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Kiklion: Good post!
    Spoiler:

Scarecrow113: Good post!
    Spinarak grew to Level 10.
    Yanma grew to Level 16...
    and...
    Spoiler:

Years

[FONT=&quot]The ball shook for a few more seconds, and I stood there, thinking I had caught the Pokémon. It was a tough one, but I had beaten it, with some great battling from Kakuna and Bulbasaur. However, I was wrong. Mareep escaped from the ball, and sprinted away from me. I had expected it to come back for more, going by its earlier angry att[FONT=&quot]empts. I watched it run into the distance, disappointed that the ball didn't catch Mareep. I went over to pick the ball up, and noticed that Kakuna was glowing again, like it had before while evolving. I think it was evolving again! I watched in silence, as the form slowly change into a Beedrill. In all honesty, it was hard to believe that this was once a Weedle. I got out my Pokédex, lifting it up to scan my new Pokémon.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]"Beedrill, the Poison Bee Pokémon. It flies at high speed and attacks using the large venomous stingers on its forelegs and tail."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The Beedrill flew about, overjoyed about becoming a Beedrill. It was now looking very powerful, especially with its newly gained Poison attacks which would be very useful in battle.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"Come on over, Beedrill!"[FONT=&quot] I shouted to my airborne Pokemon. He flew over, buzzing about happily near me. I returned him to my Pokéball, and proceeded on with my head held high. I was near the end of Long Valley now, and that battle had been quite strenuous. My Pokémon and I were tired, but I had to journey on. To improve as a trainer, so I could eventually achieve my dream of defeating Team Galactic, and to see if my grandparents were still alive, or to find out what happened to them. This led me to think about my parents. They would have probably seen my letter now. The issue was whether they would accept it. I hoped they believed it wasn't their fault. I decided to stop thinking sad thoughts, and walked on. There ahead was the end to Long Valley, and I felt relieved. Only there was another forest in front of me.[/FONT][/FONT]

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Dawn's Hat: Good post!
    Beedrill learned Twinneedle.

Chapter One

Part IV

3 - 5 Posts

Yes, you got through "Long Valley" but it seems your Pokemon is injured. Quickly heal it.

In front of you, another dirt path is drawn into a forest. You sigh. It's not over yet, you tell yourself and head off into the "Forgotten Forest" in hope you will reach the mountain that Selena pointed to.

You will see a Gliscor flying through the forest. Unknown to you, this is Selena's Gliscor, checking up on you.

The Pokemon in the "Forgotten Forest":

Common:

Venonat
    Levels 12 – 15
    Moves: Tackle, Disable, Confusion

Exeggcute
    Levels 12 – 15
    Moves: Hypnosis, Uproar, Barrage

Uncommon:

Abra
    Levels 12 – 15
    Moves: Teleport, Focus Punch

Rare:

Pinsir
    Levels 12 – 16
    Moves: Tackle, Vice Grip, Seismic Toss

Scyther
    Levels 12 – 16
    Moves: Quick Attack, False Swipe, Pursuit

After you get through the "Forgotten Forest," you finally see the mountain. But it is much bigger than you imagined…

Last edited:

Sajin

Pokemon Expert
    Years
    [FONT=&quot]Chapter 2, Part 2
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Yes, Kyo was filled with new excitement as the small pokeball that now lay on the ground, came to a stop after almost a minute of shaking. Kyo ran over to where the fierce battle had just taken place, and first tended to turtwig and used a potion, to regain some of its lost health. Then he ran over and picked up the pokeball that held the new addition to his team. "Alright, I really wanted a good fire type, and all I need now is water type to have a team with some good balance." Then his thoughts immediately turned to his pidgey. Turtwig watched carefully as Kyo released his new pokémon vulpix, out of its pokeball with a bright white flash. After vulpix came out of its pokeball it calmly waited for orders from its new master, demonstrating very good obedience. "Alright vulpix, were going to need your help, so we can get my pidgey back from a poochyena. Do you think you could help us by lighting up the way with your ember attack, and helping us find the poochyena. Vulpix responded happily in its own cry, and then took a deep breath, and let out a large burst of flames into the cool midnight air. It was big enough so they could see out about seven or eight yards, without having to strain their eyes. "Alright vulpix keep it up, I think I see some movement in that area near the other side of the hill, let's go." Vulpix followed its commands, and followed Kyo and turtwig back around the hill, to another part of the grassland. The search went on for about several minutes until, they came upon the poochyena, which still held pidgey's pokeball in its mouth, and two other poochyena sleeping beside it. Kyo managed to get the ball out of the wild poochyena's mouth, but at a bad price the wild dog pokémon woke up, and so did both of its two brothers. The trio of wild pokémon, howled at their intruders angrily , and one tried to bite Kyo's hand, so he retreated back behind his two pokémon. "Alright were, going to need your help, come on out pidgey." Pidgey woke up with a drowsy and confused look on its face as it came out of the pokeball, then it was startled as it saw the wild poochyenas, and their unfamiliar member of the team, vulpix. "I'm sorry pidgey, but I don't have time to explain. Those poochyena are going to charge any minute." Pidgey made a nod like gesture, as if it understood, then bolted upright, in to the air, ready to take on their foes. The wild poochyenas gave up their continuous howling, and bolted down the grassland to face Kyo's pokémon in the darkness of night. "Alright vulpix use ember to cut them off from us." Vulpix did as commanded, and made a long line of fire that made the wild poochyenas split up into two groups. (One went around the fire to the left, and the other two went towards the right.) "Alright guys get ready, pidgey, turtwig, get ready to use tackle on the right. And vulpix, get ready for an ember attack when that other one comes around the fire." The pokémon took their places, ready for what moves the wild poochyenas might try to use. The two on the right came around first and launched from the ground with their tackle attacks. Turtwig and pidgey did the same except pidgey, dodged mid flight, then came around and countered with another tackle sending the wild poochyena flying in the other direction. Turtwig and the other poochyena bashed heads, and both went soaring to the ground, but when turtwig hit the ground most of the impact went to its hard shell, and it was able to stand up from the blow it had just taken. Just as they had been starting those battles, the other poochyena, came around the left side, and charged vulpix down and used its bite attack. Vulpix was ready, and used its ember, but poochyena dodged and managed to hit vulpix with bite knocking it back about two feet. Pidgey finished off its poochyena using gust, and knocking it backwards into the ground, but took some damage from a bite attack while it was swooping down to use the attack. Turtwig was able to get up before poochyena, and hit it with another tackle attack, while it was still on the ground. The wild poochyena didn't have time to react or defend itself from the attack so it fainted. The final poochyena on the left, attacked vulpix, with a tackle before it could get up and nearly fainted it. "Alright don't worry vulpix you used up a lot of your energy using your ember attack for so long. You deserve a goods rest." said Kyo as he returned the pokémon to its pokeball. The wild poochyena then charged after turtwig, because it was the closest. As turtwig readied itself for the attack, pidgey swooped in and knocked it to the ground using tackle, and hurt its accuracy with a sand attack as it speed backwards. It gave turtwig just enough time to use tackle and finish off the wild poochyena. "Alright return , both of you, you deserve a good rest." said Kyo as he returned turtwig and pidgey to their pokeballs. "I have to get back to the camp, soon I left all the rest of my potions back there, and vulpix is really hurt." Kyo thought to himself as he ran back up the hill.

Vs

[/FONT]

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Sajin: Good post, but try seperating them into seperate paragraphs so it's not too confusing.
    Turtwig grew to Level 12!
    Pidgey grew to Level 12!
    Vulpix grew to Level 13!

Years
    The next day, Shelby yawned as she woke up. She and Charmeleon packed up their stuff. Shelby fed Charmeleon some food she had found and then they were on their way. The walk to the forest was short, and soon it was looming in front of them. Shelby and Charmeleon looked at each other. Charmeleon shrugged and wagged its tail. Shelby laughed and nodded. Good thing I have a light, Shelby thought.

They walked into the forest together. Shelby made sure Charmeleon was a little bit ahead of her, but not too much. Charmeleon was braver now, but she knew deep down that he could still get frightened. There was a whoosh of wings, causing Shelby to jump. She looked around. Charmeleon paused as it looked up in the trees. A few seconds later, Shelby thought she saw a Pokémon that looked a lot like a Gligar…only it was bigger. She frowned, what the heck was that? Then she spared another glance at the same tree before continuing on.

While they walked, Shelby busied herself by thinking about Pokémon. She counted how many pokeballs she had left, and found that there was only about four. She swallowed heavily, I really need to make the next catches count. Charmeleon paused suddenly, looking around. Shelby almost bumped into the Pokémon, before she heard it as well. There was a whooshing sound. It sounded almost like something going from one place to another very quickly. What could it be? Shelby wondered.

Then a flash of yellow caught her eye. An Abra was sitting in a branch. Then all of a sudden it disappeared and reappeared on another. It's teleporting! Shelby realized. Charmeleon readied itself, but Shelby shook her head. She grabbed Yanma's pokeball, knowing it would be a good match for a psychic type like this Abra. While she thought of a good strategy, Abra continued to playfully appear in one place and then disappear again. Shelby grinned, finding a bit of amusement out of this little Pokémon.

"Yanma use sonic boom!" Shelby called, pointing to the spot Abra was in. Yanma used the attack, but just before it struck Abra teleported again. Shelby looked around in slight frustration. It was funny before, but now…Now she just wanted to catch the Pokémon. "Yanma, try to do a big one right…there!" Shelby called, pointing to a random spot. Abra didn't teleport like she was hoping, so the attack completely missed. Shelby felt increasingly stupid. Then she thought of something. She quickly grabbed Pidgey's pokeball. Pidgey came out of the pokeball, and immediately flew to where the Abra was sitting.

"Sonic boom!" Shelby called. Yanma didn't aim it straight for the Abra, instead it aimed randomly again. When Abra teleported to miss Pidgey's attack, it got slammed into the bushes by the sonic boom. Shelby ran after it, her Pokémon following her. The Abra was sitting in a depression in the forest. Shelby leapt down to where it was, Yanma and Pidgey flying after her. Charmeleon slipped down the bank carefully, following them. Abra continued to teleport away. "Pidgey get it!" Shelby called. Pidgey dived after the Abra, slamming its beak into the unsuspecting Pokémon's side.

Abra suddenly turned and slammed its fist into Pidgey's feathers. Pidgey cawed and flew to the ground, landing with a soft thud. Shelby quickly recalled her Pokémon then looked at Yanma. She then pointed to the Abra and called, "Ancient power!" Yanma sent rocks at the wild Abra. Then there was a blinding flash of light.

Shelby watched Yanma grow even larger. She thought it was impossible, but apparently not. Yanma grew bigger as it evolved. Shelby looked at her newly evolved Yanmega. Abra looked at Yanma curiously. She looked over at the Abra and saw it yawn. Shelby nodded towards it. Yanmega flew after it, wings pounding furiously. Then it slammed into the tired Abra, knocking it off the branch. Shelby jogged over to it, and found it was half passed out and half asleep. She laughed and little when she threw a pokeball and watched it begin to shake.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    (OOC: Sajin, your posts are not very reader-friendly: they come across as insurmountable walls of text. Use line breaks every once in a while to spread things out a bit. As a plus, your idea for a triple battle is pretty epic.)

Chapter 1-3, Part 1: Band of Brothers!

Asher hated the concept of the PokeBall. The idea of stuffing your partner into a tiny ball seemed unnatural and inhumane. As such, he let Orion and Atlas walk through the field with him. Unlike the forest behind him, the plains before him seemed peaceful.

Seemed.

Lacking shoes, Asher felt the ground shaking first. It was a dull vibration, and the volcano in the distance seemed stable. As he cautiously continued, the cause of the disturbance became visible: a large herd of Doduo were running across the plain, sending the smaller wild Pokemon that were concealed by the grass scurrying for their lives. Asher paid no mind to the little Vulpix and Poochyena that were running around him, and he would have ignored the stampeding Doduo also... had Orion not accidentally made eye contact with one of the pack members. The Doduo immediately peeled off from the pack, followed by its partner.

"They must become aggressive during mating season."

Asher didn't care much for fighting a pack of birds, but the Doduo weree fast, and there was no possible way that they could escape. Orion saw what he had done, and abruptly landed, flattening himself on the grass to hide. This didn't appease the Doduo, though, and they continued their mad rush, now directed at Atlas.

Asher stepped back and gave his next lesson as the birds approached. "If you are attacked and there is no way to avoid combat, do not hesitate."

As they came close, Orion suddenly sprung from the grass, startling the Doduo that was most near him. On trying to change direction so quickly, its long legs tangled and it tripped. Orion snickered as he disappeared back into the grass. The second Doduo ran right into Atlas, who didn't budge. The two heads stretched around Atlas' horn and snapped at his face and body, connecting with a few Pecks. Not willing to sustain any more damage, Atlas shifted his body and lifted his attacker off the ground, quickly tossing it away.

On seeing this, the other Doduo began charging at Atlas, beaks snapping all the way... right up until Orion popped out of the grass again, this time firing a weak Poison Sting. It stopped, eyes wide in terror. Every time it tried to advance to help its partner, the Gligar would pop up out of the grass to scare it away.

Asher noted the Pokemon's behavior and was about to comment on his unchivalrous behavior, when he saw that in his own way, Orion was helping Atlas, preventing him from being overwhelmed by two attackers attacking at once.

One temporarily in dispose, Atlas readied himself for the fallen Doduo's next charge. Careful to not suffer as many Pecks as he did last time, he lowered his horn to the ground and catapulted the Doduo as it ran over him. It landed near its partner, and the two squawked at each other before retreating at full speed.

Asher bowed his head in approval, and his two Pokemon bowed back. He finished the lesson by saying, "You are both responsible for your partners' well-being. United, you will be much more difficult to defeat."

With that, the three continued through the short grass, focused on the volcano in the distance, never taking their eyes off of it. By ignoring the weak Mareep and Poochyena that roamed around in the valley, they were travel uninterrupted.

For a while, at least.

Lacking shoes, Asher felt the ground shaking first. It was a dull vibration, and the volcano in the distance seemed stable. "Atlas! Orion! Get ready!" Not sensing any danger, the Pokemon muttered confusedly... but as they turned to ask Asher to elaborate, the meaning of his message quickly became clear: behind him, the two Doduo were returning... with reinforcements.

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Scarecrow113: Good battle!
    Spoiler:

Tristin the Xatu: Good battle!
    Orion grew to Level 9!
    Atlas grew to Level 12!

Last edited:
    Years
    The pokeball finally settled down. Shelby walked over and picked it up. With Abra safely tucked inside, she stored the pokeball away and looked up at Yanmega. It seemed to be a rather large Pokémon. She smiled slightly and held up its pokeball. Yanmega returned inside, heading for a rest. Charmeleon watched as she returned them, and then turned to look down at it.

"What do you think? How about I try to evolve Pidgey next?" she asked. Charmeleon nodded a few times. Shelby's eyes drifted over to the bright orange glare that was Charmeleon's tail. She thought, and maybe you as well. With a stretch she looked around. Finally finding the mountain ahead, Shelby and Charmeleon began to head north once more.

A rustling in a bush stopped them. Shelby paused and so did Charmeleon. A small purple bush-like Pokémon popped out of the green bushes. Shelby recognized the Pokémon as a Venonat. Shelby quickly grabbed Pidgey's pokeball and threw it at the Venonat. Then, another one appeared out of the bushes. This time, Shelby grabbed Vulpix's pokeball, throwing it as well. Both of the Pokémon sprang out of their pokeballs in a burst of white light. The moment they came out they were both all prepared and ready to battle.

"Pidgey use gust!" Shelby called, pointing towards one of the Venonat. Pidgey flapped its wings, creating a gust. Then it sent the gust towards both of the Venonat, slamming it into both of them. Shelby's eyebrows rose slightly. Vulpix looked annoyed and then charged at one of the Venonat. "Ember!" Shelby called, before she could seem to lose control of Vulpix. Flames burst out of the fire type's mouth, slamming into the other Venonat that hadn't gotten hit by the gust attack. Shelby told her Pokémon to keep at the attacks, and they continued to slam into one first and then the next.

Then one of the Venonat used a move that wouldn't allow Pidgey to use gust, or Vulpix to use ember. Shelby gnashed her teeth together, I didn't know that Pokémon knew disable. So she thought of a new plan, and instead put the new plan into action. This time, she had Pidgey dive in for a tackle attack while Vulpix used will-o-wisp to burn both of the Venonat and wear them down. Once both Venonat were basically exhausted from battling, Shelby returned her Pokémon. Vulpix seemed a little reluctant to go back inside the pokeball, but Shelby also didn't want it out to where it could run rampant.

She and Charmeleon continued walking through the quiet of the forest. With every step they took, a leaf or something would crunch under their feet and disturb the quietness of the forest. It almost made Shelby cringe, but they kept on walking. It seemed that they had walked for quite some time, but the forest seemed just to get larger as the last one had. Shelby looked down at Charmeleon. If only I could know what he was thinking, Shelby mused silently in her own mind.

"Scccccyyy."

Shelby and Charmeleon both jumped and looked around. Just to their rights was a Scyther. It looked to be fairly angry, snapping its blade-like arms together. Shelby grabbed Pidgey's pokeball quickly. She tossed the pokeball, sending Pidgey out in yet another flash of white light. Scyther was ready, and it charged at Pidgey in a quick attack. Shelby told Pidgey to do the same. They met in a clash, but Pidgey got sent flying backwards this time. This Scyther is strong, Shelby soon realized. She told Pidgey to attack again, and that's exactly what it did.

Finally when Scyther began to look weary, Shelby had Pidgey use a gust attack. The attack slammed into Scyther, sending it smashing into a tree. The Scyther got up almost immediately after though, and slammed into Pidgey making a false swipe attack. They clashed a few more times, until Shelby began to notice that Pidgey was growing very weary and tired. So was the wild Scyther. Shelby quickly recalled Pidgey, glancing at the Scyther. The Pokémon looked at her for a few moments before turning and disappearing off into the bushes.

"Well that was interesting, huh?" Shelby asked, looking down at Charmeleon.

"Char," it replied in its deep voice.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Scarecrow113: Good post!
    Vulpix grew to Level 13 and wants to learn Quick Attack - delete a move to make room?
    Pidgey grew to Level 15 and learned Quick Attack!

Sajin

Pokemon Expert
    Years
    [FONT=&quot]Chapter 2, Part 3[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kyo ran up the large hill that lay in front of him in the darkness of night. He nearly fell down on a couple of occasions where he wasn[/FONT]'[FONT=&quot]t able to see the ground under his feet, and didn[/FONT]'[FONT=&quot]t know where he was going. He finally got to the top of the hill, and reached the small campsite he had set up just hours ago, and sat down by his large tent, dazed from the night's activities. He sent out vulpix from its pokeball, and used one of the potions he had back in his tent to help it regain some of its health. But what it really needed was rest. So Kyo set it down on a blanket in his tent, and walked back outside. He sent out the other members of his party to congratulate them. [/FONT]"[FONT=&quot]You guys were really great back there, I admire your bravery.[/FONT]"[FONT=&quot] said Kyo in a soft voice to his two pokemon. They both responded in a happily but tired form of their cries. [/FONT]"[FONT=&quot]You two must be tired as well, here rest with me inside the tent and we will get some more sleep. We will come back out in a few hours when it's light out and I[/FONT]'[FONT=&quot]ll pack everything up.[/FONT]"[FONT=&quot] said Kyo as he yawned and gestured the pokemon to follow him. Kyo crept into the tent and lied flat on his back. The pokemon walked in and sat down on a blanket near the other member of their team vulpix. After a few hours of resting, [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kyo got up from his tent, waking up his pokemon by accident as he tried to get out of the tent. Kyo put all of his potions and other items back into his bag, and then undid the tent and put that in his bag as well. After he checked to make sure he had everything, he and his pokemon headed down the back edge of the hill, right after taking one more look at the amazing view that could only be seen from here. Kyo had a much easier time getting down now, and easily avoided parts of the hill that were to hard to go down. Once they made it to the bottom, Kyo and his pokemon took one last look up at the large hill that lied behind them now, and took off forwards towards the end of this large grassland. They walked peacefully through the large grassland for several minutes, often seeing pokemon off in the distance, but never running off to challenge or capture it, so they remained on the same path for a while.[/FONT]

Kyo and his party of pokemon, soon came were Kyo assumed was the middle of the grassland, trying to remember, after looking off of the hill, that now lied far behind them. So Kyo and the pokemon sat down, to rest. Kyo pulled some food out of his bag, which he gave to the pokemon, and took none for himself, not felling very hungry at the moment. Kyo's pokemon chomped down on the food, while Kyo looked out at the surrounding area. It looked the same to him, it was if they were in a desert of grass, it seemed endless. Kyo was about to turn his attention back to the pokemon, when he heard a loud buzzing sound coming from an are in the north west of them. A large group of Yanma floated a few feet off the ground, at a moderate pace about twenty yards away. Their wings spun so fast, sometimes you could barely even see them. As the large group of Yanma got closer, he realized that there were a lot more of them then it seemed before, and by this time the pokemon, had stopped eating and were looking as well. They kept coming closer and closer the angle revealing more and more Yanma every second, until they were about four or five yards away when Kyo counted at least twenty five or more. By this time the group of wild pokemon was picking up speed and was heading straight towards them.
    Kyo looked down at his pokemon and new they thought the same thing that they had to get of there. Kyo and his pokemon, quickly got out of their relaxed positions on the grass covered ground, and sprinted in another direction, trying to escape the large group of Yanma. As the wild pokemon got to the spot where Kyo and his pokemon were originally at, they made a sharp turn into Kyo's direction, now going at an even faster speed, and flying higher until they were at about the height of the top of Kyo's head. The wild Yanma kept gaining ground on Kyo and the pokemon, until they were only a few feet away. Kyo had to think fast, so he shouted "Dive" in the form a loud yell, almost a scream. And Kyo and his pokemon dived towards the ground, getting hurt as they hit the hard ground. It was just in time too, the group of wild Yanma whizzed over Kyo and his pokémon's heads at a break neck pace, and continued to fly farther in the same direction, as if nothing had happened.

One of the Yanma didn't go along with them though, just as they started to fly off into the distance of the grasslands, it broke away from its group and went in the opposite direction, charging down Kyo and his pokemon. "Alright guys, I think we can take just one of them, shouldn't be much of a problem right?" all three of Kyo's pokemon nodded their heads in agreement to Kyo's words. "Alright, vulpix you have an advantage against it, so I'll send you out." Vulpix obeyed its commands, and took a fighting stance in front of Kyo, ready to launch an attack. The Yanma was to fast and launched a sonic boom at vulpix. Vulpix was too late to avoid the attack, and so the sonic boom hit home really hurt vulpix's ears, along with Kyo and the other pokemon, but just not as much. This gave the Yanma an opportunity to attack, so it flied lower to the ground and smashed into vulpix with its tackle attack, sending it flying a good two feet. The wild Yanma, flied back around to attack with another tackle. Vulpix got up just in time and launched an ember at the Yanma. Yanma tried to dodge the attack by going back around again, but still got hit near its right wing when turning back. It took damage, but as it came back around, the continuous beating off its wings put the small fire out. "Alright vulpix, try to send it away using your Roar attack." said Kyo hoping to send the large frightening pokemon away. Before vulpix could fulfill its trainer's commands, it was knocked backwards by another one of vulpix's sonic booms, which almost fainted the small fire pokemon. "Oh no, vulpix your to hurt to battle, return." said Kyo as he returned vulpix back to its pokeball to get some rest. "Alright pidgey looks like your up next, come on out. You both can fly, so you both should be fighting on even terms."

Pidgey nodded, understanding what its trainer said to it, then flied out in front of its master Kyo to confront the large pokemon that it was about to battle. Yanma took this opportunity to attack, it flied in from the right side in a curve so it could easily come back around, and it attacked pidgey with a sonic boom. Pidgey nearly a escaped the large blast but was then hit as, Yanma slammed into it with a tackle attack. Pidgey fell to the ground hurt, but regained its strength and got back up into the air just as the wild Yanma was coming around a second time. "Alright, try to stop it by using sand attack." Pidgey obeyed its master and used sand attack, however blew the sand away, with its fast beating wings, so the sand attack had no effect. Pidgey didn't have enough time to react, and got hit with another tackle that sent it hurdling back towards its trainer almost fainted. "Don't worry pidgey, you fought a hard battle. Try to get some rest." said Kyo as he returned pidgey to its pokeball to get some well deserved rest.

Yanma chuckled quietly, as it took down its second opponent, it felt invincible, like nobody could even touch it. Yanma decided that the battle had gone on long enough, and headed towards Kyo to take him out. Kyo tried to get out of the way but Yanma was too fast. But right before Yanma hit, it was stopped by some sort of shell like structure. Turtwig had blocked the tackle in mid air, by jumping up, and turning its back to its foe, the wild Yanma. "Turtwig you want to battle. But I don't think you should, pidgey and vulpix nearly fainted trying to defeat it." Turtwig answered in its own cry, but this time with more enthusiasm and spirit then ever before. "Alright turtwig if this is what you want, then go get that Yanma, and give it all you got." said Kyo bringing some hope into the situation. Turtwig took its battle stance in front of the wild Yanma ready to face off. The wild Yanma sped up, and tried to knock turtwig off its balance with a tackle from the left side. Turtwig used its growl, and hurt the ears of the Yanma, which made it slow down a lot. This gave turtwig enough time to run up and hit Yanma with a tackle attack, which hit right on the mark and sent Yanma flying into the ground a good foot or two away. Turtwig didn't want to give the wild Yanma another chance to get back up in the air, otherwise it would surely lose. So it ran up to the wild Yanma before it could lift its wings and get up, then it launched at it with another tackle attack right to its head, severely damaging the wild Yanma. The Yanma didn't have enough energy to try to get turtwig off of it so it struggled a little bit, but turtwig wouldn't budge. The wild Yanma gave up and lied there dazed and almost fainted. "Go, pokeball." said Kyo as he launched another sphere at the wild Yanma. The Yanma was safely inside the pokeball, now Kyo just wanted to know if it would stay there.

VS

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Sajin: MUCH better post!
    Spoiler:

Also, Turtwig knows Absorb...

Status