• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I post here, chit-chat, forum games and the discussion/debate forum. There are also occasions in which I post in pokemon general or general entertainment.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I never go anywhere else I'm such a hermit ;~; I used to lurk around other chat but then i just... didn't haha. RPC is my home.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I used to browse a couple of the off-topic boards a long time ago. I stopped that not long after joining the RPC I believe. It's so nice here, why would I ever leave?~

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • I too am a Hermit, maybe I should have kept my Gandalf theme. I'm basically just a grumpy old man with a whoopin stick who has friends anyways.

Ah dang it...I forgot the little (IC) and rating for the Wings of Fate IC...great now i have to wait for it to be declined before I can fix it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Sephear

Years
  • I'll fix it up when I approve, after work ;3.

Thank you Swifty! <3 I lurrrves you

Sadly I feel too ignorant to be voting...maybe I will later after I can read some of the other people's votes and see if I agree with their points.

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • What the heck is somebody called TD doing here in the RPC?

To answer your question it is I. the one and only kanea. Who is handsome and erratic (take that Lord Sephear{:3}), BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!

What was the reason behind you naming yourself TD?

The thing is kanea started out as a misprint. I had thought that I had an account called eleck7 for which I forgot the password, so I made an account named kanea. Later I found out that it was an account called in that I had made earlier.

I already had 100 posts so I couldn't just switch to in all of a sudden. So I waited a year when till I finally found a new name - making place and changed my name to Transylvanian Dog aka TD. However I do insist that you still call me Kanea.

@Lord Sephear: Sorry for the small joke. Just did it for fun.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay, Kanea!

I might vote a little in the RPC MOTY eventually. But only because I really love this section. I'm somewhat afraid of popularity contests in general, haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Hey guys? Would anyone be interested in an RP based on Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor? Cause I am tempted to start one >.>

Years
  • I have no idea what that is xD

On another note, there is a single spot open in the Hoenn Diaries right now just begging to be filled by one of you lovely people. Unlike the last two spots which we did not reserve due to a lot of people who expressed interest shortly after they were filled near the start of the RP my standard rule of allowing three day reservations will once again apply. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I am! But that's because I'm currently creating one as well ^^

Wait wut? Dx I've been wanting to start a Devil Survivor-based RP for a while now x.x
    But well, guess I can drop that thought since you're working on the exact same thing then:/

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Wait wut? Dx I've been wanting to start a Devil Survivor-based RP for a while now x.x
    But well, guess I can drop that thought since you're working on the exact same thing then:/

Mehhhh. Feel free to create it and submit it. I was planning on submitting it when one of my other RPs has died but that'll take quite a while I guess ^^

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Hey guys? Would anyone be interested in an RP based on Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor? Cause I am tempted to start one >.>

:OOOOOOOOO
    ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!
    Seriously, I've been waiting for an SMT RP to be made for quite some time and haven't done one myself because I'm not savvy enough on the franchise :P

I am! But that's because I'm currently creating one as well ^^

Seriously, guys, post them. Like, now. Do it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Mehhhh. Feel free to create it and submit it. I was planning on submitting it when one of my other RPs has died but that'll take quite a while I guess ^^

Wait... one of? Just HOW MANY RPs are you running, awesome person? O_O And are you sure? >u< I didn't wanna intrude on you posting it x.x I didn't even think someone would have the same idea tbh >u<

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!
    Seriously, I've been waiting for an SMT RP to be made for quite some time and haven't done one myself because I'm not savvy enough on the franchise :P

Seriously, guys, post them. Like, now. Do it.

Well, I'm no expert in the franchise either, but I played Devil Survivor and I'm currently playing Persona 3 Portable (grinding for the final boss ugh :|) and am playing the SMT: Imagine MMO as well xD So I have some knowledge on stuff xD just not a ton of it xD

Sephear

Years
  • I...I don't even...what? gimme...why is this happening? Why are people throwing things we don't know about into the air and why am I apparently being referenced in ways I don't understand? I'm scared *Huddles in corner*

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Just curious about who would be interested, but I have three roleplay ideas.

1. A Naruto roleplay, much like New World.

2. A roleplay where the player commands/has a high ranking position in the military where you have to command armies, navies, and such, and divide your logistics properly and whatnot.

3. A Yugi-Oh based roleplay based off of GX, but as if Jaden and the gang never existed.

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    I imagine a yugioh roleplay would be fun, but dueling would become so tedious, especially when it comes to planning them out and actually making them exciting and not just a something decided after the first hand.

Years
  • @Seph - I don't know man. I just don't know *serious face.

@Hereto -

1. That could be good if you could pull it off. JNathan and I didn't manage to succeed with New World, and it seems that Naruto-based RPs are doomed from the start - probably because people tend (unknowingly) to make OP characters with no room for growth. Still, if you do this good luck and I will quite possibly join.

2. Personally, I think this would be way to complex.

3. Whilst I haven't had anything much to do with the franchise for a long time I think this idea does have a bit of potential... although due to the nature of the game some posts would go on forever, which could turnpeople off of joining.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back