• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
  • Okay... I've just realized a problem XD...

I have no idea when this occured.. maybe when i changed the bike.. maybe when Neti inserted the sprites.. no idea at all... but when I started a new game, the pokemon that appears beside oak changed to a "shadow arcanine"... literally.. an arcanine that's all black O.o

Hmmm... I definitely made this happen O.o.. I tested the patch before I changed the bike and it was alright... I'll try reinserting the bike again >.<
    That's... Not good. D:
    His name is Zetka, he makes also great maps!^_^ wait, i'll ask him to go online! ^_^
    Thankyou. :D If he can come online, that'd be awesome. Once the maps get done I'll be able to do some hard core scripting. :D

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • kay, so the patch you sent me is quite senseless? xD
    Than I'll wait for a new one.

edit: why change it? I think it looks quite good and intresting :p
    If it doesn't cause any errors we could let it be ^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • a real SHADOW ARCANINE xD
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • hello hello,.who is a skilled mapper?I?i kno i kno:Djust kidding,..thank u sa,..so what i need to do
    Well... I really need a Forest, and a Town. >_> The forest can look like anything. :P Just try and make it a decent size, please. :) And the town really just needs 5 houses and a Lab, and an exit on the right side of it. >_> That's it, thanks.

PS:

I hope you don't mind if I edit the maps a bit after you've finished them, as I'll need to change them, slightly. :P

Also, do you need my Patch? Or can you do it on your ROM, and I can add them in?

PPS:

It's a hack of FireRed. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    I think it happened when I tried to replace the bike icon with the arcanine battle sprite XD... I never reset the rom when inserting the luxury ball so the error was included with the patch XD

I tried replacing the bike with the luxury ball now and no error occured.. so what do you guys say? I redo the scripts and sent the patch again or let X do it? XD

@SA it was originally a female nidoran

Years
  • it would be great if u send me ur patch.so u need the starting town an just a forest?a big forest?and where should the entrance be and the exit.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • the problem would be if X couldn't do it because of any reasons (maybe cause it was caused by somethin else than last time) and I spent time changing the animation colour :p

Well, I have time enough so I'll just make that and let's hope X can do that later ^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • I used IntroEditor now by hackmew and changed it back to the female nidoran, it's working fine.

And I'll wait for the savegame of you, kay adiktus?
    I don't want to play through the whole game again to see the great levelscript :P

But I can change the grass animation colour now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    no problem.. I could, as I always say (XD), make a patch that corrects that error and you still keep the changes you've made XD

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • as you wish, SA ^^
    here it is, that's what it looks like now:
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Allright? ^^
    changed it back and tried it out, it works.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Okay.. I'll try to find a wild female nidoran if it's sprite is still the same XD

hey M_T.. I'm having problems atm XD... The game freezes after the battle in route 1.. could you try that if it freezes for you as well?

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • kay I'll check that abit later, have somethin to do now (real life thing ^^)

I'm done with changin the grass animation:
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

looks like the hero has got no legs, but that's normal. we just never realise it cause we normally don't stand around in the grass without moving xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back