• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Santa real or fake?

Santa clause Real or fake? you decide!

• Real

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • Fake

Votes: 76 72.4%

• Total voters

Mayl

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I reckon Santa is real and fake. Fake because as if one person could go to everyone's house in one night. pfft. and real, because... OUR DAD'S ARE SANTA'S!! lolz.

- KSP

Pidgeot79

:ASOD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    I chose both, because as my mother once said, "Don't keep all your eggs in one basket".

Years
  • Santa was just there to show the meaning of Christmas I suppose, to give something to children that will make them also think of Christmas as a very important celebration.
    I also think Santa was created to show a meaning of those people who went to see Jesus when he was born to give him those presents.

But then, it's a shame he isn't real. But I wonder... where do our letters go to? Like, when we used to write letters to him, that is. Cause I sent them to the North Pole. o_O *is doubtful it ever got there* XD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Why is the poll multiple choice?

Well, I don't exactly believe in Santa. Just like in the shopping centre where you can get your photo. You actually have the photo with some random guy with a beard on. x.x

Btw, sorry Santa if you are real and if you're reading this right now.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    just fake...
    I think so, I dont belive at things like Santa...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I just hope that this thread doesn't destroy some of the younger members' childhood dreams...it has the potential to... ._.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • OMG, Santa is real I saw him at the shopping center!!!...*cough*

Yeah..not real. Either he's not real or he visits every single house in the world but mine.

Back