• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saver or Spender?

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I am a great saver, the money I like to preserve her for useful things, and therefore to invest them for these last.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Saver. Me and my brother saved up $210 in 3 months. I don't get allowance.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I save...I never spent a single penny out of my money...lol ':D
    And I am not lying!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'm a huge spender, there's no doubt about that. Don't get me wrong, I almost always have money in my wallet, but that's because I don't know what to buy. As soon as I see something that catches my eye (like a game) I buy it.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I'm a mix; much better saver as of late, though, considering I don't go many places being stuck at community college. There's not much to spend money on this year except books, filling up the tank in teh car, and the occasional video game. I'll have more to play with come summer when I can work more.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Both. If I know what I'd like to get and I have the money, I'll buy it. If I don't have the money, I'd obviously have to save, unless I see something cheaper that I like. XD

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I am sadly a spender. Ever since I got a decent job I've been a bit too willing to let go of some cash. Be it buying a car, buying 360 games, going out to VERY expensive dinners...whatever. You're rich not in your wallet but in your lives experiences.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Well, I suppose I'm more of a saver. But if there i something that I really want, I won't hesitate to go out and buy it. But that's only on rare occasions ^__^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • It depends. If there is something uber cool that I want to buy, but it's expensive, then I save all of my money until I have enough to buy it. :B But any other time I pretty much spend it whenever, but that's usually because I get it for my birthday and Christmas, so technically I'm buying my own gifts. That'll soon change though, because that's right ladies and gentlemen, Sorano is getting a job. :D Please, hold the applause until it actually happens. Which will be... potentially never. But you never know.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I am a saver. I usually see things that are not worth buying.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I save money, since the things I want to buy are really expensive. But lately I haven't had the chance to save money, since my brother's keep taking my money. lol D:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I usually save money for a long, long time before I buy anything since most of the things I end up buying tend to be big and expensive.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I try to save up my money for something, but I tend to spend it all in one shopping spree.

Online games are fun.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    i really can't save money,when i have enough i check out internet and look for something to buy....LOL.
    but when there is something that i really like i save.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Eh... I'm a bit of both, if ithere is something I really want then I can't stop myself from spending xD Otherwise I would keep my money and wait.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • Eh... I'm a bit of both, if ithere is something I really want then I can't stop myself from spending xD Otherwise I would keep my money and wait.
    THIS

For example i've spent all my money on a nintendo DS just cos i wanna play Pokemon

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I can't hold on to money if I have it.
    If I have it I have to go out and spend it ASAP. :(
    I'm sure it'll change when there's a time where I HAVE to save it, though.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Mmm, I'm more of a spender, but I'd like to transfer into more of a saver for just-in-case moments.

Back