• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Celebi [14+]

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
Years
  • Amethyst kept hitting around terrified as the ball shock. "Find the spot that looks different and touch it!" Cobalt's voice reached her. Frantically looking around Amethyst found an odd looking spot and smacked it just before the ball stopped shaking.

The boy smirked and went towards the ball but as he reached it the Pokeball opened and Amethyst appeared not having been captured. "You'll have to better than that" she said though he couldn't understand her and smirked triumphantly at the human before turning around and sending Magical leaf at Wave. The leaves hit and the Marill fell from the damage it had taken.

The boy looked at the Roselia angrily. "You stupid Pokemon your not supposed to escape from the Pokeball!" he yelled taking a step toward the Pokemon.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • It was night when this happened. I stopped running but kept on moving towards the desert. It was dark and I was alone. Good. That means no humans will try to catch me now. I walked and walked until grains of sand started flying towards me. I knew what was going on, it had happened to me. I had arrived.

Now, all I gotta do is find that Regirock guy's lair.

I looked down while I walked through the desert. Luckily the sandstorm wasn't as heavy as it usually was and it wasn't so awfully hot. Being a Water-type, it would have given me a whole lotta trouble. Anyway, I was walking through the desert, looking of a cave there. I walked around, but found nothing. But knowing nobody was on my back now, I could now think clearly. And I was being bit by flying sand all the time. How ironic.

Wait a second...I have been here before. I have walked all over the north part of the desert, and I could see no cave. Maybe the cave I'm looking for is south...

And so I turned around and headed south, making sure I was still in the sandstormy desert, and that I was not leaving it to run into that scary human again. Running from them and their red objects so I could stay free was the last thing I needed.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Cobalt threw the Zigzagoon away from him with a snort. Not at all tough. Douge had been tougher, and he was a fat old Mightyena!

"You stupid Pokemon your not supposed to escape from the Pokeball!" the human yelled taking a step toward Amethyst. Cobalt was not having that. He was in a foul mood, and he was tired of this boy. He was still terrified, but he repressed the desire to run. Instead, he stepped between the boy and Ame.

"Get out of my sight! I've already lost one friend to you fiends today, I'm not going to lose another. Now go. Before I rip out your throat!" Cobalt snarled. This was a totally different side of him. One that almost none ever saw. And the ones that did see it, usually were dead. But Cobalt didn't know if he could kill a human. They were strong enough to make pokemon their slaves with those little balls, so they had to be really strong, right?

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
  • The boy looked at the two Pokemon and backed away as Cobalt snarled not able to understand his words. "F-Fine you win this time" The boy said calling his Pokemon back and heading towards a red and white building.

Amethyst looked at Cobalt shaking from fear again and whispered "T-Thanks Cobalt. You saved me" she said smiling a little bit still scared. "We need to stick together. s-stay out of sight and f-find Ambrose" she said shaking. "A-Are you okay?" she asked after a moment of silence.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • The sandstorm was getting even more vicious, and I almost couldn't see the road before me. I was lucky to be able to notice some rocks and not hit my face against them. Oh, come on, it just keeps getting worse. I said to myself, but kept on going south. I had to get to Regirock, no matter what. I didn't want all this long trip to have been in vain. I could notice some odd-looking stones in the distance, but the flying clouds of sand wouldn't let me see well. He must be there. Then, as I got closer to it, I noticed it was very short. Hmm, Regirock must be in some underground cave then...

With every step forward that I took, the sandstorm got worse, and now I was almost unable to see because of it. Then, something happened, something I did not see coming at all. I took another step forward and felt the ground below my foot crumbling. "What the..." I managed to say before my mouth got filled with sand and I spit it all out in a Hydro Pump, or at least most it it. I growled and looked down. Luckily I could see something. Humph. A cliff. Well, all I gotta do is climb down nice and slowly and I won't get hurt...

Suddenly I heard some steps coming towards me. I instantly recognised them, I ran away from them until I got to this desert. The human. Great. Juuuust greeeaat... I closed my eyes and jumped forward, and I would have prayed to Arceus for my safety if my mouth didn't get filled with sand as soon as I opened it. Then, I hit the ground. The sand below me was kinda soft, so I didn't get hurt...much. I could still hear the human's steps as I got up, and so I ran blindly towards the odd rock. I can't believe I'm making a run for it again. And in a heavy sandstorm. This can't be good.

Nideous

Years
  • "T-Thanks Cobalt. You saved me. We need to stick together. S-stay out of sight and f-find Ambrose. A-Are you okay?" Amethyst asked. Cobalt didn;t answer. He was standing stock still, shaking like a leaf. He was so scared! What if that human came back. He snapped out of it after a few minutes. He looked around.

"It... It's getting late. We sh-should find a place for us to sleep. Ambrose Flannigan should be fine tomorrow, and I can't smell that girl anymore. Too many scents are mixed up," Cobalt said at last. He looked around, then wandered down a back alley. There was nothing back here. He turned back to see if Ame was coming.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
  • "It... It's getting late. We sh-should find a place for us to sleep. Ambrose Flannigan should be fine tomorrow, and I can't smell that girl anymore. Too many scents are mixed up," Cobalt said looking around them before going into an empty dark alley.

Amethyst nodded weary and weak from what just happened "S-Sounds like a good idea" she said taking a small step immedietly getting dizzy. "R-Rest will be good" she muttered to herself reaching cobalt before collapsing weak and exhausted. She was still scared and worried that the human would come back but couldn't stop her eyes from closing needing sleep to regain her strength.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Delilah threw her ball violently onto the ground. "Go, Scaredo!"

The Snorunt escaped from the red light, and immediately screamed at the sudden release, pretending to be absolutely taken off guard. Ambrose smirked a bit at Edder. Delilah had made the worst choice for her defense, and she didn't even know it.

"Okay Scaredo, use Ice beam!" The Snorunt looked at its opponent and stopped, noticing that Ambrose and a small puppy clutching to his person was who he was to send the attack. He straightened himself and stood still. His eyelids dropped, showing his true personality. Edder curiously directly his eyes at the pup and looked quickly at Ambrose. He was asking subtly if that was previously the egg. Ambrose nodded his head very lightly, making sure that it was undetectable to someone not paying enough attention, which fitted Delilah's observational skills perfectly. Ambrose looked up at Delilah, who was started to become impatient with her unresponsive Snorunt.

"Hey! Scaredo! I said use Ice Beam!" Delilah demanded from the Pokémon.

The said Ice-Type turned around fairly slowly and sharply looked at Delilah with an intense expression.

"Wha- what? You're taking his side?!" Delilah said, completely at a loss for any other words. She pouted and was engulfed in more anger. "Fine! I'll use a Pokémon I know would never betray me!" Delilah unlatched another Pokeball from her belt and raised it in high in the air.

"Edder! Take the fox!" Ambrose asked him. Edder quickly turned his body to look at Ambrose.

"Are you sure you want to tackle this battle alone?" He asked.

"You've gone through enough." Ambrose replied. The Snorunt immediately ran towards the duo behind him and Ambrose watched as the red light behind his friend shimmered with glory and a giant crab started to come into form. It happened as if the world went into slow motion, and Ambrose took in all its excitement. He had to get full of energy, because if he failed....

Edder reached him and Ambrose unlatched the fox from his body, slightly tossing the fox through the air. Edder managed to have it grab onto him instead, and the Snorunt ran backwards to get out of the way of the approaching battle. It took a moment for the Zorua to realize it wasn't on Ambrose anymore. It started to freak out, but then it saw its father facing a giant red light as its eyes caught the action. It remained hooked onto Edder, frozen, with its head turned to the side.

Finally the red light vanished and the Crawdaunt stood in front of Ambrose. Without question of his opponent, Aquata took battle position.

"Alright, Aquata. Hit 'em with-" Delilah began to say, before stopping to look at Ambrose. Wha- what was he doing?

Ambrose was teetering back and forth quite frantically, like it was some sort of tribal dance. Delilah couldn't help but continuously stare at it. It captivated her.... the movements were just so magical in feeling. Her eyes fogged up and she instantly became confused.

When Ambrose stopped, he looked at Edder and the fox. Edder closed his own eyes and shielded the ones of the newborn, so they both were unaffected. They opened their eyes and the Snorunt smirked at Ambrose before a loud, enraged yell came from the Crawdaunt. Ambrose quickly turned back to look at the crab as his fox cried out at the sound, afraid, burying its head in Edder's head cloth.

The Crawdaunt had apparently closed his eyes and put his claws in front of his face to avoid the attack. He readied his claw and waited for his called attack.

....No response. Aquata looked back in confusion. Delilah was completely stupefied, drooling on herself a bit as she stumbled around.

"Delilah, call an attack!" Aquata yelled. Delilah only chuckled at the noise. The Crawdaunt's eyes grew wide as he turned his head back at Ambrose. The Crawdaunt's obedience finally betrayed him, and now he was a sitting duck.

----

Delilah found herself down on her knees shaking her head to snap out of her trance. Once she returned to reality and realized what had happened, she growled in anger raised her head, shutting her eyes in frustration.

"Aquata! Use Crabhammer!"

....There were no noises, no yelps from either side, not even an affirming cry from her Crawdaunt. She opened her eyes quickly to discover the reason for this.

Aquata was slouching up against a wall, bruises everywhere, having his legs and claws frozen by Edder's Ice Beam so he couldn't move, even though he was too beat up to anyway. The Zorua was next to Edder, sitting and back turned to Delilah, finding intrigue in the move the Snorunt was using. But.... where was-

The black-and-white Spinda was right in front of her, hands in fists and huffing aggressively. The girl fell to the floor completely scooted back from the Spinda. The Spot Panda Pokemon walked slowly over to her as she found herself cornered as she hit the wall behind her. The pocket monster jumped onto her legs and walked all the way up until he was standing on her chest, looking down at her head.

"Wh- what do you want?!" Delilah asked frantically.

"I want you to know my name." the Spinda replied. Delilah cowered, shuttering her words as she tried to interpret what that meant. The Spinda simply smirked at himself, noting that it was still useless to communicate with the human. He looked into the girl's eyes.

"Ambrose Flannigan."

With that, he took his fist and punched the girl as hard as he could. Blood sprayed from her nose and mouth, telling that he broke plenty of bones in her face doing that. Her head was to the side, and she was completely unconscious. Ambrose turned back to Edder. He had just finished icing Aquata to the floor. The Crawdaunt had his eyes half open, glancing at Ambrose before looking down at the floor. Ambrose took all the Pokeballs from Delilah's belt and released Fluffy and Sweetheart. They looked around, confused, and saw Delilah lying on the floor.

"Delilah!" the Vulpix cried out before scampering over to her trainer. The Vulpix, tears in her eyes, looked at Ambrose. "What did you do to her?"

Ambrose didn't answer. Simply, her picked out his Pokeball, opened it, allowing a little of the red beam to manifest, and pulled it apart, snapping it completely. The red light broke apart and faded as quickly as it appeared. Ambrose dropped the remains to the floor. He did that to each and every Pokeball, before putting his paws behind his back and spoke to the group as a whole.

"You are free." Ambrose simply said, facing the crowd of a smiling Snorunt, a regretful Crawdaunt, a surprised but delighted Chimecho, an absolutely horrified Vulpix, and of course, his oblivious Zorua. Ambrose closed his eyes and turned around to walk out the door. As he re-opened them, he stopped completely and his eyes grew wide with shock.

There was Nurse Joy, standing in full view, her mouth wide open upon seeing the unconscious Delilah. Crap.

"Help! Somebody help! Violent Pokémon are on the loose!" She screamed while she ran off and hit a button on her desk. The entire building started having red lights flash all throughout it with a loud, ear piercing siren, and a black barred gate shut on the door.

"Seriously?! Can nothing work out perfectly? Am I forbidden to let anything good happen to me without some kind of horrible twist?!" Ambrose ranted.

Zorua ran to its father and jumped on him, wrapping its little arms and legs around him and crying, being scared of the horrible noise and sudden loud noises of the gates being dropped.

"Does anybody here know teleport?!" Edder asked throughout the room.

"I can!" A trapped Kirlia said. "If you can get me out of here, I can also transport all the beds here, too. The chemical coating is only on the inside, so the bed itself and the Pokemon inside can come with us."

"Great! Monlon, get her out of there!" Edder said the Chimecho.

Realizing that she was being called by her real name, Monlon went over to Kirlia and used Psychic to rip the plastic box. The Kirlia calmed herself and did what seemed like a tiny ballet act before Ambrose noticed that it was raining on them now. He scanned the area. They were all outside, in a forest clearing. The thunder cackled through the sky.

"Come on,... Monlon, was it? Let's get these Pokemon out of their cages." The Kirlia said. The duo started performing psychic attacks to get the tops off. Edder approached Ambrose. He didn't say a word, but there was a huge grin of his face. Ambrose grinned back. Another lightning bolt crashed from the sky. The newborn fox tightened its grip on Ambrose and yelped. Ambrose rubbed its back to give it reassurance. Edder chuckled.

"Best getting that one to shelter." he said.

"I owe you a lot." Ambrose said back.

The Snorunt looked at him with a bigger grin then before. "No, you don't." Edder walked away and disappeared from the woods. Ambrose put his arms around his new fox monster as if he were hugging it and looked around the clearing. There were few Pokemon actually rejoicing. Most had been brainwashed to the point where some were even trying to smell their way back to the PokémonCenter.

Ambrose noticed that Aquata, or, Pozzi as it now should be- wasn't there. He walked over to the Kirlia.

"Hey, did you see a Crawdaunt come with us?" he asked.

"No, but he should've come with us unless something was pinning him to the ground."

Oh no.

The Pokémon in the clearing all seemed to scatter to hide in the brush, afraid of a sudden sound. A loud police siren rang through the sound of the rain as they were probably approaching the PokémonCenter to restrain the monster that hurt Delilah, and euthanize it for the protection of many. Delilah wouldn't be conscious by the time they killed Pozzi to say it was actually Ambrose.

For some, justice never comes.

Ambrose was feeling a bit guilty. But, he shook it off and left the clearing to finally find his teammates. I wonder what's happened to them since I've been gone?

(OCC: Literally was about to post this when PC went down. Pth. XD;)

Nideous

Years
  • Cobalt watched as Ame walked toward him and collapsed. He looked around, and then picked her up and carried her back to the end of the alley. He set her down carefully. He wanted to light a fire, but didn't dare. What if that human came back? He lay down protectively in front of her. If that human came back, then they would have to deal with him first. But Cobalt doubted he would return. At least, he hoped not.

Cobalt woke up to hear sirens in the air. He jumped up immediately.
    "Ame! Wake up! I hear something!" Cobalt said, excited and scared at the same time. He ran out of the alley and saw the building that the boy from last night had run too. He didn't know what was happening, but he wanted to find out. He also wanted to run, but he didn't.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • The sky was darker,and the sandstorm more vicious. I was running blindly towards that odd-looking rock to escape that human who was still chasing me. Soon I realised I hit my head, and when I opened my eyes I was falling down a stairway. Once I finally came to a stop, I got up and looked around for something that could heal my injuries. If she comes here, I'm doomed. I walked around and saw an odd item, like a weird bottle with a purple fluid inside it. It didn't take long for me to realise it was some sort of spray-on liquid, and my past experience told me it was used to heal my injuries.

As I shook my head trying to drive away memories of when my mother and sister were caught, I sprayed that fluid on my bruises and cuts. It was hard not to scream in pain, and a few tears fell down my cheeks, but I didn't yell. Soon the pain was over and I felt more full of energy. I checked the odd bottle, I had little fluid left. I put the bottle in one of my pockets and continued to explore that cave. But all I could see was the stairway I had just fallen from and weird writing on the walls.

With the fear of being caught now present in my fast-beating heart again, I looked for a place where I could hide until the sun illuminated this cave. Maybe I'll be able to understand that odd writing better. I said to myself as I found a little hole big enough for me to squeeze through but too small for the human to do the same. It led me to an even smaller cave, and then I closed my eyes, feeling exhausted. When I opened them again, I could see light coming through that hole. Whoa...I fell asleep...I hope that human isn't here...

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Ambrose continued to hold his increasingly heavy fox monster as it rest in his arms, tired from all the excitement of the morning. The problem wasn't was so much that it was heavy. It was probably lighter then most of its newborn species, actually. The problem lay with Ambrose being only slightly larger than his newborn. Ambrose started to wonder how the Spinda race lasted this long being this stature. Think about it, if they weren't so naturally talented in confusion-inducing attacks, the race of usually (exempt himself) small, twirling idiots.

Ambrose found the backside of the Pokemon Center he'd just left, and decided it would be interesting to have seen what became of the investigation. He approached went down one of its sides and laid his Zorua a little away from him as he checked. It wiggled a bit and walked up in a daze to curl itself up on Ambrose's leg. Much better. Ambrose, glancing at it a bit and trying to ignore the cuteness of the situation, peered over the corner to see the front of the Pokemon center. There were two officials standing there with Delilah, who holding up a towel her bloody face.

"We're sorry about your Crawdaunt, miss, but it had to be done according to our 'Rebel Pokemon Code.' Now please, cooperate with us and we'll get this.... uh, what did you describe it as, again?"

"Black-and-white Spinda with purple eyes! Might respond to Alberstein. It punched me in the face and stole all my other Pokemon, and the ones in the beds in the Pokemon Center's back room." Delilah said in restrained order, trying not make blood gush out of her nose.

Ambrose had to chuckle at her agony. Sure, he felt sorry for Pozzi, who never got a chance to really live, but the expression on Delilah' face was priceless. Ambrose, being satisfied, picked up the fox in his arms. He casually started walking towards the next building, not really thinking about-

"There he is! That's Alberstein!" screeched Delilah.

Dang it, Ambrose. You're a fate masochist.

Ambrose found himself running from two police guards in Fortree city. Nothing like a jog to get your morning started, eh?

Nideous

Years
  • "There he is! That's Alberstein!"
    Cobalt heard that girl screeching. He knew she was the one that had Ambrose Flannigan and the egg. He glanced down the alley and saw that Ame was still asleep. Time for a rash decision. He ran as fast as he could to the scene. He spotted Ambrose Flannigan being chased by two humans.
    "Ambrose Flannigan! You're ok!" he yelled out as he ran toward the Spinda.
    "What is an Alberstein?" he asked as he got closer.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Ambrose looked in confused awe as a red-scarf wearing Mightyena appeared out of an ally, watching the scene play out. Hey, why does that dog look familiar- Cobalt!

"Ambrose Flannigan! You're okay!" the dog shouted from afar.

Ambrose stared to feel the weight creeping back from the newborn fox. The pup was wide awake now, gripping Ambrose as it saw two humans running after them. Unknowing of how to respond, it looked at them with concern.

"What is an Alberstein?" Cobalt asked as Ambrose was closer to him.

"We can ask questions later! Get Amethyst and run!" he said as he was passing the dog, humans a few meters away. The Zorua barked a bit at the Humans. Perhaps it was tired of being scared.

Nideous

Years
  • Cobalt would do one better than that. As Ambrose ran past, he scooped down and picked the little spinda and the pokemon he was carrying and tossed them on his back. He then shot down the alley and Picked up the still sleeping Ame. He turned to leave and saw the two humans advancing on him. His back was to the wall. He shot a Shadow Ball flying at each of them and ran as fast as he could. They dodged the attacks, and he shot past them, all three pokemon on his back. He shot out of town as fast as he could and ran until his legs were tired, watching with satisfaction at how fast his surrounding blurred by. Finally, he stopped. He fell to the ground and lay there panting. He turned his head to look at the newcomer.

"Who's this? She the one that hatched from that egg? What's an Alberstein?" he asked. His curiousity outweighed the fear he felt. He knew those humans would have a hard time tracking him. He had barely been touching the ground as he ran. He sniffed at the frightened fox.
    "I'm not going to hurt you," he said soothingly.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Despite Ambrose's orders, the dog had other things in mind. It grabbed Ambrose by his body and threw him and the Zorua on his back. Ambrose twitched his eye while his fox squealed with joy, quickly getting used to things that would make normal newborns cry and cause them to be screwed up for the rest of their life. Ambrose was glad for that actually, since he no longer had to hear the frightened yelps reminding him how bad he was messing up.

Ambrose struggled to stay on the dog as it picked up Amethyst and faced the two officers in the ally. Another battle with humans? Ambrose was quickly tiring of these.

But nicely surprised, the Mightyena just sent Shadowballs down the ally as it ran past the two guards, sending nearly all three of the creatures on Cobalt's back to glide in the air for a moment.

The dog ran away as far as it could from town. To shelter them all from the rain, they hid underneath a large, thick leaved tree.

Amethyst seemed to have been rendered in a daze from the sudden way she woke up and fell to the ground to fall back asleep. Not too long after they knew they were safe, Cobalt's ever so present curiosity got a hold of the pooch once more.

"Who's this? She the one that hatched from that egg? What's an Alberstein?" The dog asked like gunfire.

Ambrose turned to him to see the large pooch looking down at the fox.

"I'm not going to hurt you," the dog said in a soothing manner.

The fox picked at the ground and sniffed him from afar, making sure of him. Ambrose came from her side and patted her on the head. The fox immediately latched herself into Ambrose's fur, examining the large dog from the safety of her father.

"'Alberstein' was what they human girl tried to stick me with as a name. And this little one," he said, raising his arm to expose the fox. "Is apparently a Zorua, The Tricky Fox Pokemon. It was what hatched from my egg. I don't know much about it. I don't even know what gender it is. I think it's a girl. Her name is-" Ambrose stopped mid-sentence. He still had neglected to give this thing a proper name. But shouldn't that be up to the parents they stick this thing with?

The fox slowly approached to dog, leaving her father a bit but keeping a tab on where he was in case she needed to retreat. This was sure one resilient pokemon. It went from scared of everything to curious about everything. Hm.

It stopped at the dog's feet and looked up at him. It sniffed his scent a bit, and then barked a loathingly adorable squeak for its mouth. Ambrose pondered names as it interacted with Cobalt.

Nideous

Years
  • Cobalt gave Ambrose a reproachful look. He hadn't even known his daughter was a girl? Well, that could be forgiven. Ambrose Flannigan wasn't even the same type of species. And what about a name?! She needed a name! She barked a cute little bark at him, to which he responded with a calming, yet playful bark of his own. With newborn Poochyena, it took a bit of time for them to learn words. He wondered if it would be the same with a Zorua. Probably. But, one thing was bugging him. Well, more than one thing.

"What's a Tricky Fox? And why were those humans chasing you? And what are you going to do with her, now that she's hatched?" he asked. She was going to be very hungry soon. Babies usually are. A denmother had told him once, that babies ate a lot because they needed the food to grow. His mind then jumped to what foods would be best for a baby Poochyena. She would be able to eat the same kind of stuff, right? She wasn't really that different from him.
    "Oh, when was the last time she ate, and what did she have?" Cobalt asked suddenly.

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    Suddenly, Riz' yellow cheeks began to crackle with electricity. "Are we near, do you think-" Daiyu began and was maybe experiencing the same thing, when she was cut off as a loud roar was heard from somewhere in the cave. In fact, it was so loud, the ground shook!

"Yeah, I'd think so," Riz replied to her unfinished question. "Either that's another pokémon disturbing the peace down here... or a certain steel legend has awaken from his slumber. Let's go find out."

There were many different ways they could take when walking through the cave. Riz got a bit tired of holding his tail up in the air, so he took it down and held it like a lantern in front of him instead. The two mouse pokémon let the static crackling in their cheeks guide them through the tunnels. They must be far beneath the ground level now.

Suddenly, they came out into a large cavern. It was a good ways up to the roof and the room was huge overall. And in front of them, something moved... Riz felt the hair on his back rise up. Many people had probably gotten lost in these tunnels. But electric pokémon had the senses to make their way right to the middle of it all.

"That... was probably the thing roaring. Don't you think, Daiyu?" he asked the Pikachu.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
  • OOC: Thanks for bunnying a little while I was sleeping. It's much appreciated.

Amethyst woke up slowly and found herself in a new place. "W-What?" she said sounding confused "How did we get here?" she added before hearing a cute bark followed by another bark. Turning her head she saw Cobalt and a small black fox Pokemon. Standing up she also saw Ambrose. "Can someone tell me what happened?" she said rubbing her eyes and looking at the baby Pokemon.

"What's a Tricky Fox? And why were those humans chasing you? And what are you going to do with her, now that she's hatched?" Cobalt asked still looking at the baby fox and adding after a minute "Oh, when was the last time she ate, and what did she have?"

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • "Yeah, I'd think so," Riz replied to her unfinished question.

"Either that's another Pokémon disturbing the peace down here... or a certain steel legend has awaken from his slumber. Let's go find out." Riz lowered his tail and held it in front of him instead, most likely tired of holding it up in the air.

After a good few minutes of walking, they made it into a large, dry cavern. Despite not having much light, the mice Pokémon didn't have such a hard time seeing in the dark. Something moved in this huge room, and as it did so, Daiyu's cheeks sparked more violently. She flinched as they did so. "This is starting to get annoying," she said resentfully.

Rain beat down even harder on the roof of the cave, and thunder cracked.

"That... was probably the thing roaring. Don't you think, Daiyu?" Riz asked her. The thing roared again, this time much, much louder. Daiyu felt some fear creep up on her, but she brushed it off. It wasn't time to get scared right now.

"Agreed," she replied. She scrambled toward the large, angry thing that seemed to have missed lunch today.

"Hey." Daiyu struck the monster with her fist, making a loud clang! This thing was solid!

"OW! What was that for?!" she growled and shocked the Iron Pokémon, her electricity lighting up the room. Her thunderbolt was way more intense, since it just hit the very source of the mice Pokémon's cheeks crackling in reaction.

"Who dares disturb my slumber?!!!" a deep, booming voice exclaimed furiously. Static ran along the huge monster, and it stomped forward. Daiyu just barely leapt out of reach, but she lost balance and rolled over, stopping right at Riz' feet. "I think he's mad."

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Cobalt looked Ambrose like he wasn't fit to be apparent, as if he was more suited for the position. Ambrose replied with a dominant, smug expression. Who's he to judge? He hasn't had the morning I've had. If he did, she'd understand why she doesn't have a name yet.

Ambrose heard shifting near them before he could speak.

"W- What? How did we get here?" said Amethyst in sleepy, confused grog.

"Look who decided to join the party," Ambrose said to her.

"Can someone tell me what happened?" the plant asked.

"What's a Tricky Fox? And why were those humans chasing you? And what are you going to do with her, now that she's hatched?" Cobalt asked in his usual rapid fire tone, cutting off Amethyst.

"A device that humans use to identify our various species, a Pokedex," Ambrose said before he realized who he was talking to again, "Or a thing that tells you about a creature," he added in for the stupid member of his audience, "said that she has a power to, create illusions, or something that seems real to other people but not, to put it in simpler words for you, Dog."

"Oh, when was the last time she ate, and what did she have?" Cobalt suddenly asked, seemingly ignoring his previous questions.

"I didn't have any food at the time, but, I did give some of the fluid that was inside the egg. She seemed to have enjoyed it. That was last night right after she hatched." Ambrose said, looking at his fox.

The pup looked down at Cobalt's paws and started licking them. She, predictably, started nibbling on his toes. Where did these sudden guts come from? Ambrose slightly wanted to call for her to come back to him, seeing as Cobalt was breaking the rule of questioning his parenting.

"The humans, to answer your earlier question, were chasing me after I punched the girl who captured me right in her abusive little face, but that doesn't matter now that I'm free, does it?" Ambrose said, subtly trying to intimidate the hyena. He questioned himself for a second. Was he getting jealous? ....No, no. I just don't want Cobalt to rub off his stupid. "And we're going with the original plan. We're going to find her a nice home and dump her there." Ambrose watched as the fox started growling for the Dog to play with her, rolling around on the ground as she did the night before with Ambrose.

This really is odd.... usually; it takes weeks for newborns of any kind to come out of their afraid-of-the-world phase. Only then do they start showing bravery, if they have any. How can one fox suddenly jump weeks in personality adjustment in one morning? Or maybe Cobalt wasn't that intimidating. But.... still.

Back