• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking a LOT, with a LOT for trade.

beca

◔_____◔
Years
  • I got most all of those legendaries you want :P

Hey again :D what are you seeking for them?

CMT for a male Overheat Charmander

I'm crap with abbreviations xD does that stand for "come to thread" by any chance?

I could give you a crowned rakiou event if you still want it :D

I now have the crown beasts ^_^ although if you're seeking something from my thread, I'm happy to trade xD
    I was going to just look for the other legendaries I need, but the dogs are just awesome <3

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Haha nah im fine just had a spare and seen on your thread that you needed one :D

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Nothing haha...Events for the most part are jank to me

Argh, but you've already given me freebies xD pick something please

Haha nah im fine just had a spare and seen on your thread that you needed one :D

Aw thanks =]

I have tons of other things that I still need to add, but I've been so busy with trades and stuff over the last two days :P

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Small heaads-up. Korean 'mons aren't allowed on this site. Just thought you might want to know so you won't get in trouble.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Just making another request :D

A few Rare Candies please? Thank you.

Seriously, you have got to be one of the nicest people I've ever met on here :P

Aw thanks xD

Small heaads-up. Korean 'mons aren't allowed on this site. Just thought you might want to know so you won't get in trouble.

Really? :cer_eek: why's that?
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll take them down now :P

Sorry for any late replies by the way, I'm desperately trying to find this little beast:

I've tried the site which is ON the plushie, along with a billion others...and they either don't have it any more, or don't know when it'll be in stock :(

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • It's because the Korean games are region locked and the only way to get them is to hack~Also, check Ebay? Anyway~ I dunno what I want

Oh woah xD you learn something new everyday. Are the other Pokemon I'm seeking okay though? I don't want to get in trouble for anything :x

& I tried Ebay, they don't have it either D:

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Check the list of "Pokemon hacked & Banned" or whatever the title is on the Stickies on the Trade Forum~But yeah, I can just give you most of the legendaries you want

Ooh, I'll take a look in a moment =]
    & thank you so much :D are you totally sure you don't want anything in return for them?

Drizzt Do'Urden

The Rock Hard Trainer
    Years
  • I have a level 17 Magmar, or a level 33 magmar. The choice is yours. However Im more attached to the 33 one becuz i raised it as a magby. I am interested in a water stone, and fire stone. Or, if you think a 1:1 ratio trade is more fair, then just a water stone.

Hyrukiller

Pokemerchant
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Peru
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    Check this link Becca

http : // articulo.mercadolibre.com.pe/MPE-11023062-pokemon-peluche-squirtle-de-coleccion-_JM

I am not sure if it is the same squirtle you are looking for...

Check it.

Ult.Strike.

'Life is tough, get a helmet!'
    Years
  • whoa, first time looking at this thread and im whitelisted (xD)
    ive got a hitmonlee and a baby shuppet if u still need them

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Is your chimchar naive nature by any chance? If it is I would like to trade for it.

No, but I can try to breed one with that nature for you =]

I have a level 17 Magmar, or a level 33 magmar. The choice is yours. However Im more attached to the 33 one becuz i raised it as a magby. I am interested in a water stone, and fire stone. Or, if you think a 1:1 ratio trade is more fair, then just a water stone.

Thank you, but I've already been offered a Magby :cer_smile:

Check this link Becca

http : // articulo.mercadolibre.com.pe/MPE-11023062-pokemon-peluche-squirtle-de-coleccion-_JM

I am not sure if it is the same squirtle you are looking for...

Check it.

Unfortunately it's not :( but thank you xD

whoa, first time looking at this thread and im whitelisted (xD)
    ive got a hitmonlee and a baby shuppet if u still need them

I have those now, but thank you :D
    Time to update the first post, I think D:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Ah, I got a Movie11 Shaymin, wondering if you've got a Crown Beast Entei to trade for it?

Back