• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking a LOT, with a LOT for trade.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey beca do you still need the 10th deoxys?

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
  • If you haven't been offered already, I could do ralts and chimecho. Is there anything special you need these poke's to have? And Rayquaza's been waiting for a while now. I'm ready mostly around 5:00 PM or later at night. Nowadays, you're offline when I'm online... D:

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Ah, I got a Movie11 Shaymin, wondering if you've got a Crown Beast Entei to trade for it?

Thank you, but my Crown Beasts aren't for trade :P good luck finding them =]

Hey beca do you still need the 10th deoxys?

Yes, I do D:

If you haven't been offered already, I could do ralts and chimecho. Is there anything special you need these poke's to have? And Rayquaza's been waiting for a while now. I'm ready mostly around 5:00 PM or later at night. Nowadays, you're offline when I'm online... D:

Ooh great! Nothing special, although if you happen to have a female Ralts, that would be fantastic :)
    & I know, sorry about that x__x I've been busy planning the weekend (it's my birthday on Sunday, joy ~___~), so I've just been updating/answering messages when I can xD

i've got a plusle and minum i just hatched (legit)
    id like one dawn stone in exchange

Fantastic, thanks a ton ^_^

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Ok il trade you it after im finished school because i got to catch my bus lol :D

Hyrukiller

Pokemerchant
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Peru
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    Hi! Finally.... (after some time) I see in your thread something that I REALLY NEED. XD

I'd like a Dawn Stone. That's my priority, and then, well, i'll take a king's rock and an azurril.

I'll give you also one of your priorities: RALTS. and of course, two pokemon: Sableye an Minun.

Save those for me. I hope I see you online very soon.

Greetings from the other side.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Hi! Finally.... (after some time) I see in your thread something that I REALLY NEED. XD

I'd like a Dawn Stone. That's my priority, and then, well, i'll take a king's rock and an azurril.

I'll give you also one of your priorities: RALTS. and of course, two pokemon: Sableye an Minun.

Save those for me. I hope I see you online very soon.

Greetings from the other side.

Fabulous, thank you :O

I can gladly trade you a Kecleon for a metal coat ^^

Great, thanks a lot ^_^

Note to traders:
    Due to lots of plans over the next two weeks, it might be difficult to get hold of me on here. I should be on pretty much all day today/most of tomorrow, so you're welcome to ask for my MSN to make contacting me easier (oh, the fabulousness of having a phone with ebuddy) :P
    Edit - use [email protected] =] this isn't my normal MSN, but I'll still be logged into this at the same time as my normal one anyway.

Hyrukiller

Pokemerchant
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Peru
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    Hey Beca, are you ready to trade??

I have your three pokemon. If you want, I also can give you a kecleon and a pusle for another dawnstone and a masterball XD

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hey Becca,I don't knwo if anyone has traded yet,but I can trade you Plusle or Mimun for a Chikorita. I don't care what the Chikorita has.Just need one for Pokedex.:)

Back