• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seperation [16]

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
Years
  • "Sorry..." Ozzy said apologeticly to the girl realising how she felt. "Well, let's get going anyway." As they approached the cave the glowing had grown brighter, becoming almost stunning. The ice formation in the middle was shining a bright white and as they came closer it grew even brighter. "Wow... This is even stranger than before! What do you think of this then?" Ozzy sounded smug in saying this as this could be a key part of the problem.

(ooc: Gaah, I spend a weekend focusing on an audition and homework and I miss sooo much! Sorry, guys!)

"It looks like some kind of portal to that other world," Kenna said, looking at it with wide eyes though her voice didn't express any of that amazement. "There has to be a way to use it to get to our Pokemon...." She reached a hand towards it. Hang on, Vixen... I'm coming.

---

Vixen's head kept whipping back and forth as the Flygon and the Espeon had their conversation. Was the Flygon seriously being so complacent about being here? "We don't have time to learn to play chess, we've gotta focus on getting home!" she said from Cookie's back, her tails twitching agitatedly. "Some of us have families to get back to, ya know!"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • "Yes, of course Vixen. Good bye Lenny. Maybe we'll meet again some day," Esper said. He padded back over to Vixen and Cookie and leapt gracefully up to her back, He settled down, ready to go wherever she was going to take him.

"Vixen, you need to learn to relax a little bit. I know that you want to see your family again, but remember, if you rush through things, you may miss what's truly important. That being said, I promised to help you get home, so I will. Whenever Cookie decides to go," Esper said to her telepathically. He could feel her frustration. He wondered vaguely if he had a family to get back to. He didn't know... Yes. He had someone very important to him. He glanced at Vixen and knew why he felt so protective of her. She reminded him of... Bah! He couldn't think of the name! Ah well, it would come to him in time.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • Vixen jumped a little bit, hearing the voice in her head. "Is that you being all Psycho-type again?" she asked out loud. "How could I miss what's really important? It's getting out of here, isn't it? I know Kenna's what's really important to me!" She had a very childish outlook on things to match the youthful energy she couldn't rid herself of even when she was terrified, and that made relaxing and focusing on the details extremely difficult. All she knew was that she had to get home, but how to get to that point was all a confused blur of things that would have to fall into place on their own.

Years
  • Cookie's ears pinned against her head as she listened to all the other pokemon talking and interacting with eachother. Snapping from her trance as the two lept back onto her back, stepping forward with a slight growl in warning. The arcanine blinked as she noted it was only the espeon and vulpix and smiled perking her ears as she sniffed about thinking of where to head, trying to remember where she had seen alot of bubbles with pictures of their home world on it.

Aha.. She smiled to herself as Cookie nodded her farewell to any other pokemon about before trotting towards the bubble filled area, slowly speeding up into a run. Though.. will we really ever get out? Came another thought in Cookies mind as a frown graced her muzzle as the landscape became a gray, red, black and green blurr. If we were really stuck here forever, then what would we do? There is nothing here but stupid gravity zones and wonky buildings! What are the herbivores to eat, or let alone any poke for drink?

"I hope Dylan is missing me as much as I miss him.." Cookie mumbled quietly as she ran making sure not to jostle her passengers too much.

Nideous

Years
  • "Yes, I uderstand that, but how are you going to get back to her? How are you going to get out of here? Do you have a plan, or even an idea? Because just wanting to go back to your family is not enough... There has to be a way to make that happen. And just rushing around may make you miss something important. It may make you miss the way home. So just take a few deep breathes, and calm down. We'll get out of here and you'll see Kenna again soon. I promise. There's acting quickly, and there's rushing. Be mindful of the difference," Esper said quietly to Vixen as Cookie took off away from the others. He was glad to be moving again. These two had trainers that they cared for a great deal. Did he have anyone like that? He... He was probably wild. He was sure that if he had a trainer he would know it. He was a bit envious of Vixen and Cookie. They had so much to lose here, and everything to gain. They were fighting to get back to their families. What did he have? A light blue form flashed through his mind for a moment, and was gone. He couldn't remember. He shook his head, starting to cry again for some reason. He was poccessed by an incredible longing. He wanted... He didn't know. He couldn't put his paws on it. He lay his head down and cried silently to himself.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    (ooc: Gaah, I spend a weekend focusing on an audition and homework and I miss sooo much! Sorry, guys!)

(OOC: Ohhh, good luck with your audition!!)

Ozzy reached out towards the glowing structure along with the girl wishing that she was right, but suddenly two red-eyed Galceon sprang out of the ice below and began to furiously snarl in anger. Quickly Chilli the Sandshrew sprung into action, using his defence curl to block out the incoming shards of ice that had been fired by the enraged pair. "Chilli, use Sand-Attack!" The twosome became temporarily blinded by the incoming sand as Ozzy looked quickly over to the girl wondering what their next step should be. "Your call Girl; should we fight our way through or...?"

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • The Arcanine started leaving with the Esper and the Vulpix on her back. Lenny decided it probably wasn't a bad idea to go with them, he didn't like it much here anyways. He wasn't the biggest socializer, but the utter lack of population unnerved him. His bipolar kicked in again and he decided he didn't want to fly anymore. Lenny walked along beside the Arcanine, his mind in a blind rage of sorts, but his face showing none of it. He calmed down to normal again and realized he still didn't know the fire dog's name, so he asked her. "Arcanine, I don't believe we've introduced ourselves. I'm Lenny; a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

(I just realized how interesting Lenny's bi-polar condition will be for Esper. :D)

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • "Esper....?" Vixen asked, poking the crying Umbreon with her muzzle. "Are you okay?" He had her worried about the details she was missing now, but she didn't like seeing anyone cry, human or Pokemon. It reminded her of the day Kenna had found out about the eruption, and that was the worst she'd ever felt in her life.

--
    Kenna couldn't help but envy the way Ozzy had managed to hold onto one of his Pokemon. All of hers had ended up in that Reverse World, her Growlithe, her Ponyta... and her Vulpix. "They're Glaceons," she pointed out. "You have a Sandshrew. They have the Type advantage, and you're not going to win this. We have to run."

Nideous

Years
  • Esper blinked to clear his eyes.

"Wazzat? Sorry, I was lamenting forgotten memories. I didn't mean to worry you," Esper said quietly. He reeled in shock at Lenny's sudden surge of rage. It was so strong that stars danced in front of his eyes. And as suddenly as it began it was over, leaving Esper to try and pull himself together. Had... Had that been some kind of attack on his mind? No, because Lenny was not feeling anything that would show he had willfully attacked Esper's mind. And how would he even know Esper was an empath anyways? It's not like Esper told him. Esper let out a small gasp and twitched his forked tail.

"Gah, that hurt... Anyways, I'm sorry, but I have missed some of the conversation. What were you two saying?" Esper said quietly, still trying to recover.

(OOC: Cali, Esper is an espeon, not an umbreon. :P)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    "Hmm, I guess you're right... Okay, let's go for now. But I promise you we are coming back." Ozzy resentfully fled from the battle holding Chilli in his arms, beckoning for the girl to follow. Hastily they made their way back to the nearby pokemon centre in Iccirus City where they contemplated what to do next.

"So," Ozzy's voice was curious, yet held a tone of innocence and honesty. "Where were you when this happened? And for that matter, who actually are you?" It was nice to have some company in these times.

Years
  • Cookie flicked her ears to listen to the conversation behind her before turning her attention to Lenny. Bobbing her head in greeting she answered softly.

"I'm Cookie the Growl-," Catching her small fault the fire type frowned slightly before pricking her ears. "sorry.. I mean arcanine.. Pleasure to meet you Lenny." She continued as she sniffed the air for a moment to make sure she was going to right way.

Setting her large paws on the cool, rocky terrain was almost awkward as Cookie tried to walk, normally she'd be walking on grass or at least some form of dirt but this was just weird! Turning to Lenny she contemplated what to ask next.

"Lenny, do you recon we could find a way home..?" She murmured quietly her ears pinned against her fluffy head.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • "Well, if there is a way in, then there is a way out, I just don't know where put is. I personally have very little of a home, it's just a cave in the desert, rather lonely but more populated than here. I'm no social butterfly, but this place is disturbing, Cookie," Lenny replied, "But you seem to know where you're going, and I'm following you right now." He looked around and stopped paying attention for a moment; this world really was beautiful in it's own quircky way. The way the trees grew and the land was shaped made for a very interesting sight combined with the bubbles that were floating around. He got pulled into another area of sideways gravity, knocking him out of his trance. He tried walking on the same area of ground that the rest were, but he just fell back. He flew off the rock and then fell when he made it to the normal gravity again; the sudden transition from flying up to flying sideways startling him. Lenny skidded to a stop at Cookies feet; he got up and brushed himself off, feeling rather stupid. "The bloke who made this bloody world did not think of the effects the gravity would have on any normal pokemon that were here."

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • "My name's Kenna," the Fire trainer said, pacing the Pokemon Center's tiled floor agitatedly. "I was in the tall grass looking for Pokemon to catch and letting Vixen have some fun chasing Pidgeys. Next thing I know, she's gone, and my other Pokeballs are empty, too."

---

"I think it's fun!" chirped Vixen, the strange gravity making her bounce slightly on Cookie's back. "The gravity's not the scary thing about this place, not at all." It was being away from Kenna that scared her.

Nideous

Years
  • "I'm with Vixen! The strange gravity is fun when you get used to it!" Esper said, his sadness pushed aside. He grinned and at one point where the gravity was weak, he used his psychic powers to propel himself off of Cookie's back and into the air. He looked down at them all and grinned. He waved a paw at them as he began gently to fall back to them. Using his Psychic power, he made himself land on the ground and he began walking next to Cookie and Lenny. While they were going at a slow pace, he was able to keep up. Then something attracted his attention. He walked over to a shiny surface.

"Wait, what? Guys! Take a look at this!" Esper said quietly. He pressed his paw against the wall, but it wouldn't move. On this reflective surface, he saw two humans. A male and a female. And a Sanddhrew. They were in some sort of cave, with some Glaceons walking toward them. The humans and the Sandshrew, after appearing to talk to each other, ran off. Esper looked at the Glaceons, and something in his memory snapped. That blue shape he remembered... Was a female Glaceon.

<Be strong Esper... Be strong and never give up hope!>

Those words came floating back to him and his eyes widened. He sat down and tried to puzzle things out. He remembered that whoever had said that to him was very important. He wasn't sure what the importance was, but he was going to cherish those words. Why was he remembering these things? Why had he forgotten in the first place? He was confused... And very sad that he had forgotten. He wasn't even aware if the others had joined him or not. He was too lost in his own mind, trying desperately to call on more of that memory.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • Hugo stared at Esper, sensing his thoughts. "You must have some connection with Glaceons." Hugo said. Suddenly there was a noise behind him. Hugo turned around quickly to see a Zoroark with three Zorua staring at him. Hugo examined the Zoroark. It was just like any Zoroark but covered in cuts, bruises and burns. The Zoroark smiled.
    "You Lucario!" The Zoroark said. "A little birdy told me you have a trainer called Chris."
    "Yes that's true." Hugo replied.
    "Well one of my friends is testing him. You might of heard of Darkrai. Well we serve him and he wants to see if your trainer can help him. Also there are two other trainers he wants us to test." The Zoroark snapped his fingers and to of the Zorua changed their shape. One turned into Grimsley and they other into Caitlin. Then they teleported away. Hugo turned around looking at the reflection in the wall as he saw the two fake elite four appear again, out of sight. Then they turned a corner and went into view of the other people. They walked up to two trainers, one with a Sandshrew.
    "Alder wants to know if you are good enough to be proper trainers." One said.
    "So he wants us to battle you each one on one. You may choose who each of you battle." The second explained. Hugo turned around towards the Zoroark.
    "What is this test about."
    "To see if they are strong enough to help Darkrai overthrow the ruler of this world!"

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    "Oh no, that's horrible. But nice to meet you, Kenna." Suddenly the two were interrupted by two shady figures. "Wow, that's two of the Unova Elite Four! I saw an interview with them on Sinnoh Now back in Snowpoint City..."

Perplexed by their offer, Ozzy accepted the battle request but only on the condition that if he won, the two Elite Four members would join their search for the lost pokemon. "Hmm... Okay, Grimsley - I'll accept your challenge! But since this freak event happened, I only actually have this Sandshrew left and I'm not sure if Kenna here has anything to battle with... So for our battle it'll have to be one on one. Choose your pokemon." Chilli braced himself for combat and stood his ground.

Come on Chilli, you've got to win this...

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • Being from Kanto, Kenna didn't recognize the Elite Four members until Ozzy told her who they were. "I can't battle," she said flatly. "All my Pokemon were taken from me. I wouldn't mind a hand getting them back, but until then I'm afraid you have to wait to get burned."

---

Vixen leapt off the Arcanine's back when she saw the humans, her paws scratching miserably at the wall. She didn't know who the boy was, but there was no mistaking that girl's long, red hair. "Kenna!" she whimpered, now spitting Embers at the wall to try to get rid of it. "Kenna, Kenna!" She was so close to home... but nothing was getting through this crystal wall.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • The Zoroark stared as he noticed that Kenna had no pokemon. "Hmm, no matter. This Vixen can join her for a short while." He said as he teleported Vixen to Kenna's side. "But this is only temporary. Sher isn't staying out for long. Only for the battle."

After a while of battling Shauntal's Gollurk fell. Chris and Gallade stared at her as she slowly blurred. "What the!" Chris exclaimed. Slowly the Shape of hauntal turned into the shape of a Zorua.
    "Well done! You have past the test!" the Zorua said as they both vanished. Chris opened his eyes as he looked at the darkness all around him. Then he stared at Darkrai, who was floating infront of him.
    "Hello human. This is my lair. I have brought you here so you can help me"
    "With what?"
    "Defeating Giratina and making the reverse world mine. You have shown me your strength. Now you shall help me."
    "What's in it for me"
    "The chance to get Hugo back."
    Chris hesitated in anger but then said "alright, fine! So hoiw is this going to work?"

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    "Hmm, okay. What do you say we make this a tag battle, how about it Kenna?" Anticipating a hard fight, Ozzy speculated the advantages to having both a ground type and a fire type fight at once. "Right, 2 on 2 - let's go. Let's do this Chilli!" Chilli stood braced and ready for combat, staring animatedly at the Elite Four Member as if something was bothering him about it. However, Ozzy assumed that this was simply due to the fight ahead and got ready to call orders, waiting for the opponents to reveal their pokemon.

"Ready, Kenna?"

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • Vixen felt herself being pulled off of the Arcanine's back by some mysterious force. Her paws scrambled to stay on, but it was all worth it when she looked up and saw Kenna. She leapt up into her Trainer's arms, licking her face happily. Kenna was beaming, made all the more wonderful by how rare a smile was from her, but Vixen knew there was a reason she was back here. She hopped back to the ground, glaring at the two Gym leaders along with her Trainer.

"You're on," Kenna said, determined to win this.

Last edited:
    Back