• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Server Upgrade Skype Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Well at least I can still keep in contact with you guys when PC's down. This sounds like a fun idea! I'm sure Dipu already added me, but in case you all need it (and so others can add me) my Skype name is

AWsquared. (I don't think Chase has added me so he might have too.)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I already talk to Jelli everyday on Skype, but just in case my username's llynnight! I don't think I'll IM that much and I can't guarantee anything about using my voice. My display name is my real name as well so yeah. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. :]

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm not adding people because wow is that effort, but I added myself to the OP and I'll accept anyone who adds me! :D

Sirfetch’d

Turns out I do have most of you guys added, haha. That's gonna make it much easier on our end \o/

Poki

Banned
Years
Sounds like a neat idea. :)

Anyone can add me on Skype (it's in my profile), even though I'm not very active on here and haven't found lots of people to talk to. ~_~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I believe Dipu already has me on Skype so there's that. But during the chat if anyone of you guys want to add me (or in general though I don't believe my Skype is posted anywhere) then feel free!

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
There should be a list in the OP to make it easier for Dipu and Andy and the other users to see, Jelli, that is if it's not too much effort. (Your Call.) Not going to be participating as I won't have the time of day.

Hope y'all have the best of times! :)

Sirfetch’d

Went ahead and added everyone who is participating so far to the OP so it's easier when we actually go and make the chat. If I left you off just post about it so I can add you to it!

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Though I have no idea if I can be available during the downtime, since it all depends on when it will actually be and I am going for a "trial-week" on university most likely, I will definitely try to be there! I love the idea!

Skype name: Dutchphoenix

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
LilJz123 reporting for duty :) (LilJz123 is my Skype name)

I just get back my internet and PC is going to be down for a couple of days? Can you say, bad timing?

Sirfetch’d

Added everyone else to the OP! Hopefully this upgrade will take place soon and we can get this chat underway. I am really looking forward to it =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back