• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Server Upgrade Skype Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I figure I may as well put down for this, even though I can't guarantee my presence.

Username: Gimmepie7

Edit: oh yeah, I should probably change my name so it doesn't display my IRL name... if I forget please don't use it on this site.

Sirfetch’d

Chat is going wonderful guys so far! I should have everyone added who has posted so far unless I overlooked someone. I however, likely wont be around again until after the server is already down so if I have not added you yet or you would like to be added, just message any of the participants and request to be added to the chat.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'd be more than happy to add any more peeps in case Jelli isn't unable to. Give me a holla if you haven't been added~

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Is there anyone here who has yet to be added? Chat is going on and server move is tomorrow so feel free to join ^^

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
it's kinda late but i would love it if someone could add me to the chat sometime !
my skype is pokemontrainerkyouhei

sorry im too shy to add someone first out of the blue lol........

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
I would love to be added to the Skype Chat.

Skype username: Alessi-sys

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Skype username: jsziede

I'll pop in every once in a while :P
I'll be sticking to IMs though because I don't have a microphone

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Add me for sure though I never use Skype this might give me a reason to log on,my Skype thingy is in my profile I will see if I can log on but if I can't in about 19 hours I will update this.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Joining this cos why not? Hope I am not too late though...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I want in too!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Let's try to get a bunch more people before PC closes for the merge! Just wanted to say that last night was suuuuper fun and I hope we can repeat that tonight!

Although...I have class tonight so I might stop by on my phone just to say hiii! :)

If you haven't been added, you can VM Shadow. I can also add peeps as well but I'll be a liiiitle busier than yesterday today. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back