• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Server Upgrade Skype Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I already have Dipu added on Skype so I'll be sure to see you guys then, whenever that day may be. I thought that I would be away when this happens for about 10 weeks, but not the case.

Sirfetch’d

As seen in this thread, the downtime will start Tuesday for the server move. If you want to be added to the chat you only have a few days left to post so make sure you do! As for everyone else, I have updated the OP!

Sirfetch’d

So when exactly is the chat gonna be created now that there's a date? :s

I'm really busy tonight so I definitely won't have time, but I'll likely start it when I wake up in the morning and add people who want to join throughout the day.

ShinyHoundoom

Houndoom Fan
Years
Oh I wish I had noticed this sooner. Please add me I am StarryNovaSaiyan. Just make sure to mention that you are from PokeCommunity or I may not accept the request. I'm always a shy person on forums so I don't post a whole lot. I always have skype open though.

Exeviant

"Call me Ex..."
Years
ad me thnx for the heads up my Skype is exylan_ I'm pretty sure thats the right one i when ahead and tried to add you already. :D see you there

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
Years
Sicarisuyoh. That be my skype name.
I'll mostly be working but why not. uwu

I'm all in.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Wynaut. I don't know if I'll be there much since I may take a break from PC altogether during this, but we'll see. Username is awolffromspace but I'm pretty sure Jelli has me added anyway.

Years
Just a notice, but for the record to those expecting a voice conversation, if we have more than 25 users in the chat, then Skype won't allow for voice conversations. Just thought I'd point that out if you wanted to voice chat :p

Sirfetch’d

I'm personally fine with no voice chat. I think it would get much too confusing and out of hand with this many people all talking, haha. IMs will be just as fun :D

Sirfetch’d

Created the group early for those who wanted to start chatting away!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Created the group early for those who wanted to start chatting away!
You mean that one that's titled "Chase?" I thought it was some anonymous user who has interest in me at first, up until I saw the sentence "for pc Skype chat."

Last edited by a moderator:

Sirfetch’d

You mean that one that's titled "Chase?" I thought it was some anonymous user who has interest in me at first, up until I saw the sentence "for pc Skype chat."

That was just my contact request, haha. Once you accept it, I will add you!

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
Add me @ parasky100. I'd like to keep in touch when the servers are down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back