• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Server Upgrade Skype Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I'll dig being in if but to hear the latest news and get in when PC is first opened up again.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
A bit annoyed that people have been trying to add me in their contacts. I did not post my skype here on the site for that reason. All I wanted was to be invited to the chat. If you have an actual interest in adding me (instead of just adding everyone) please send me a personalized message through skype so I know you're not adding for the sake of adding so I dont get flooded with random people who I hardly know who you are and have never spoken to before.

Thanks.

Sirfetch’d

Well that was a quick downtime wasn't it? I am glad that everything went smoothly with the server move and I am glad that everyone enjoyed the Skype chat n_n I wish that I could have been around for more of it but the one night I was there was a blast! Gonna go ahead and close/unsticky this thread now though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back