• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

----SHADOW---- It's the DARK Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
  • You do have a point there Gear. I'd be fine with only Marowak becoming dark, since its an extremely angry pokemon.

I've always thought that Poochyeana and Mightyena should be dark. They look the part and when I see them I always think Dark.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • three facts:

1. Poochyena is dark
    2. Mightyena is dark
    3. Gear always strikes a point, he seems to be good at it somehow, he's like a sensei in the art of argument.....fu.
    maybe gears right, but cubone still strikes to me as partially dark.

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    No need to be sorry about your temper, we all have one at times! lol. I just didn't want anything to get more heated than it already was.

I could understand the Cubone not being dark - I could see Cubone as being pure ground, while evolving to Marowak he becomes half dark. That would seem fitting to me. While they are both mysterious, Marowak is actually kinda scary haha. He has a grudge against the world.

I didn't know Gliscor wasnt dark, I had always assumed because of his appearance... so I totally agree with you on that one, now that I know. o_o

Shadow Ball

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Yeah if anything, the bats would all make perfect Darks. What about the Zubat family, Dark/Poison? I think that works pretty well. At least Golbat and Crobat, I think. :]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Imo, Zubat looks darker than all the other bats, since everyone underestimates it and Golbat looks like a joke. XD;

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Zubat is cute, Golbat is ugly. Why give Zubat's evo a plump body and eyes? That defeats purpose of a bat's echo method, which Zubat used. And since they added eyes they made the ears tiny,

Shadow Ball

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Yeah, Golbat is so ugly it is pretty much a joke, haha. xD Zubat is pretty creepy.

Shadow Ball

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    that new Gen V bat is pretty interesting looking... I wonder if it's dark? I think it's psychic actually... shame. :c

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • I agree wh Marowak being dark, he has a right to be, hmph, i know i would seek revenge after my mother died for NO GOOD REASON, i mean, put yourself in Marowak's position, you're tired of morning your dead mom the rest of your life, you want REVENGE on the world because it is the will of nature that your mother die, wich is unfair for you, thinking about it, i can see where marowak's ententions are coming from.
    when it evolves it's filled with hatred, for the world, it wears the skull of it's mother because that's its only reminder of her, it's not like he has a picture of her, then, he takes bones from the graveyard and swears he will train himself to be a warrior and avenge his female ancestors, afterwards, we catch him and he learns all sorts of cool moves, the moral is, he's angered, and twisted, i mean what kind of little dog wants revenge on the world with a skull as a helmet and bones as weapons, he's dark...
    as for Gliscor i compeletely agree with him too, for obvious reasons.
    not sure about Zubat, the fact that it lives in caves could be a darkpoint (that's right, this Xilster made another new word) but i'm sure everyone agrees that golbat=joke, i only have a golbat in my bunch so it can evolve to Crobat, i love Crobat.

Shadow Ball

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I love Crobat as well. I think it would make a pretty awesome dark/poison. <3 I have one in my original Silver version, it actually kicks some serious butt for something that started out as a Zubat. I think it would make sense for Zubat and Golbat to stay Poison (or are they poison/flying?) and then for Crobat to be half dark. Or maybe even full dark.

qq.noobs

Some random noob :)
    Years
  • Hey i love dark pokemon
    can i join this group? i want my partner pokemon to be sneazel (watever the spelling)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • I love Crobat as well. I think it would make a pretty awesome dark/poison. <3 I have one in my original Silver version, it actually kicks some serious butt for something that started out as a Zubat. I think it would make sense for Zubat and Golbat to stay Poison (or are they poison/flying?) and then for Crobat to be half dark. Or maybe even full dark.

uh huh, Crobat rules the darkness, i would love to see it as a dark type, i once had a crobat that helped me beat the elite four.

Hello! A new member! We are proud to have you join the DARK Fanclub! Please do your best to benefit to the group! :)

Also, is anybody willing to make banners?

Welcome qqnoob, hope you like it here.
    I could make banners, i'll get to work now.

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
  • Hmmm ok, Xil and qqnoobs, you may both make banners. I am asking: Please can you make banners stating:

Group Leader
    Dark Dork
    Dark Master
    Dark Dude
    Co-Owner.

Club Announcement! Reshiram Man has been taken down as Co-Owner, since he is very inactive in this club. I am not a complete noob, i knew this was going to happen, so....... The new Co-Owner is:
    Shadow Ball! if Shadow accepts, she will be able to welcome new members and organise new topics.

Club Announcement! I am promoting Zilifer and Gear to Dark Dude rank! Keep up the good work boyz!

Last edited:

qq.noobs

Some random noob :)
    Years
  • can i make a suggestion?
    can you add another rank?
    I would like it called Lord of Darkness. This rank would be higher than dark master.
    (Working on those banners)

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • AHH
    there's a new Dark club! howcome i didn't notice?!
    anyways
    as of now, i'm in.

NAME: hiinotama
    WHYJOIN?: DARKtype is my all-time favourite. first runner-up being ICEtype. XD;
    PARDNER: Sableye, nicknamed Shade.

as for would-be DARKtypes..
    Oddish would work great indeed, also cause Gloom and Vileplume look so like darktypes its not even funny.. and it makes sense, cause to make it evolve to Bellossom you need a sunstone to cancel out its darkness XD;
    same for Zubat &co.. though i really do think Golbat is a joke. they might as well have skipped him in the evo chain .
    ........ and i really thought Gliscor was dark ?.. ahwell.

i'm not a big fan of GenIV, but i think Luxray at least should've been part DARK. i thought he was at first. XD;
    andwhataboutGlalie?thoitmightbemoreofaghosttype..

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back