• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny Johto Beast Events (Now happening on Wifi!)

twindelphine

Pokemon Meister
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    I'm also looking for someone to trade for the shiny Beasts, Pikachu & Celebi. I just got my HeartGold version on Christmas Eve.

Nintendo must be wanting to promote some game sponsors. But I hope there will be some Wi-Fi events soon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    So, I read on Pokebeach that they're giving a Celebi too?. Is that right? And if you are going to go to one of these do you just flip on your ds and bam!, there's the mystery gift? :/

Years
    Ok Fushi. I'm going to try it your way on Monday. If it doesn't work I will go to gamestop. I'm 25 years old and going there is silly for me. But I do buy other games there too. I hope the home wifi will work because I only live 5 minutes by gamestop. :D

Dr. Montague

FOnewm
    Years
    I'm having trouble knowing if I can actually get all three, but it's probably just me overthinking it. Pokemon's site says
    "You'll only be able to get each of these Pokemon once per game..."
    Now since I'm thinking of the Japanese version, where you could only get 1 per game, would it be the same with these events? Only being able to get one of the beasts on each game?
    Or is the site saying that I can get one of each of these events?

Edit: Still unsure, since there hasn't been an answer. So I dunno if I'll be getting Raikou on all of my cartridges in this case

Last edited:

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Well its about time that we got an event. And the good thing about it is that you are able to get the shiny beasts on all Generation IV games. So I might have a few extra to give to those who doesnt have a gamestop near them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2011
    I went to gamestop yeseterday for my action replay and i looked at the posters! Strangely sucine looks the same. But IDK i live 30 mins from my gamestop. Maybe ill get all three who knows.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    I'm never anywhere near these and have no way to get them.
    Nintendo should really spread their events out more and reach into Canada and such.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Does tonight midnight counts to get the shiny beast riakou? Because I have to go to school and pay for my classes.

As far as i know you must go when gamestop is open and thats 10pm were i live.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I hate that we have to go to Gamestop as well. I have one,but it is kinda awkward to go in there and just ask for the pokemon and then walk out. I have the Jap ones. But I wish for the English.

I would just change names,but I can't sense they are traded.

Do we have to go in or can we do it from outside?

Last edited:

Morgnarok

Years
    I hate that we have to go to Gamestop as well. I have one,but it is kinda awkward to go in there and just ask for the pokemon and then walk out. I have the Jap ones. But I wish for the English.

I would just change names,but I can't sense they are traded.

Do we have to go in or can we do it from outside?

You should be able to stand outside

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I'm looking forward to this event. The last Pokemon I got from GameStop was the shiny Zigzagoon. I downloaded 10 overall, 5 to Ruby and 5 to Sapphire. It took so long that one of the employees thought it wasn't working. :P I have Diamond, Platinum, and SoulSilver to bring.

Morgnarok

Years
    You will have to find someone to trade with that has a extra copy of them because as stated before this is a america event only right now.

Back