• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny Johto Beast Events (Now happening on Wifi!)

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
  • hmm I'll try to get at least one as I live a good distance away from a gamestop :(. So I might be able to go once but won't be able to go three times. Mainly going to get one for the Zoroark event as it is the only way to obtain one as of now, correct?

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years

• Trust me it won't. =P I always go to these with my friend and he has three copies of each. XD We're usually there for a while...

Well, you have RETAIL game carts and each cart is meant to receive one, so why the hell would it be embarassing? :P
    I won't mind if I bring DPPtHGSS there. But I just have PtSS.
    .....................................................and I don't live in the US.

PKMN Santa

Making His List
    Years
  • Well, you have RETAIL game carts and each cart is meant to receive one, so why the hell would it be embarassing? :P
    I won't mind if I bring DPPtHGSS there. But I just have PtSS.
    .....................................................and I don't live in the US.

Distributing these Events over Wi-Fi is they way it should be done. I don't find it fair for you non-American folk. =( It gives me an idea for when I get my Trade Thread going... Maybe I should host a Giveaway of the Beasts, but for only the same week GameStop is giving them away. Oh! What a beautiful idea!

Version Five

Restarted entire hack. :(
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    I'll admit, I'm pretty excited for this event - I've always wanted shiny rare dogs, they are my favorite trio legendary Pokemon. However, I think it may be a pain in the arse to go to Gamestop every week just to get these Pokemon - but it will be worth it!

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    ohhhhh, i looove entei <3

soo... how does getting these shiny beasts in ss/hg relate to Zoroark in B&W? (or maybe i haven't read thoroughly >_> )

PKMN Santa

Making His List
    Years
  • It unlocks an in-game event similar to the Pikachu Colored Pichu. I'm not 100% of the details, but from what I remember you see what appears to be one of the Legendary Beast roaming in an area unknown to me. When you go up to it, it reveals itself to actually be a Zoroark.

OranBerry

Novice trainer
    Years
  • At first I was hoping it would happen during the next few days so I can snag one when I get my Christmas presents...then I was disappointed because it was during jan-feb then I was happy again caues thats around the time I am getting KH:Recoded for the DS so thats a win/win for me . Also I do hope they distribute them through out the other country to...but they always do:) (tell me if you managed to get the reference tucked away in the post)

actually when you trade over one of the shinys over to Black/Wight and then you'll unlock an event where you'll be able to catch Zoroark

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    This amazing... three free shiny Legendary Event Pokemon? It does not get better for a Pokemon fan! Merry Christmas to us...

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • Yay~! Finally another Gamestop event! I unforunately have no Wi-Fi so I am unable to participate in many of these giveaways, but I do live near a Gamestop. The last two that I can remember were the Pichu and Jirachi events... =/

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I just noticed this event on another site. That's great to hear. So It'll be out around the time Movie 13 comes out in English. I'm hopping to get all three of them.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • I'm so going to bring my Diamond, Platinum, and SoulSilver for those three weeks. I'm so happy I live in New York City right now...there's a Gamestop nearly every everywhere in NYC, at least two near my place in fact.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Yes! I can get the three dogs finally! I just have to persuade my parents to let me go to a gamestop, but that shouldn't be hard since we live a few miles away from gamestop.

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
  • It's awesome! But I wouldn't like going back once every week for 3 weeks..
    Oh well, if I want those beasts, I'll have to deal with it. ;)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • It figures that they'd have this AFTER I move back home where there aren't any GameStops for miles :/

Not that I'd be able to pick them up over wi-fi either, also due to being back home. Oh well, I've already captured them in SS, albeit not shiny.

Years
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    im sure everyone is wondering this
    (well all the newbs)
    but how exactly do i aquire these mons?
    do i go to gamestop on the aformentioned dates and just...mystery gift or something?
    im sorry inever done an event! :3

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yep - mystery gift is the way to do it, just go inside/near the shop and use mystery gift to do it in. (Recieve gift --> From Wireless).

Back